What's new

Iranian Space program

not your bad bro,
our minister bad
:(
I'm sad for failure but happy for at least testing
me too bro

"I said: 'Isn't it a shame that with the tremendous amount of work you have done you haven't been able to get any results?' Edison turned on me like a flash, and with a smile replied: 'Results! Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! I know several thousand things that won't work!'"

I hope that we soon will be able to send a more advanced satellite model than amir kabire to space again. it was an missile failure we can can fix it.

it was simorgh my bad sorry.
I hope that we soon will be able to send a more advanced satellite model than amir kabire to space again. it was an missile failure.

Based on the statement of the Minister of Communications, looks like Simorgh SLV itself worked fine, problem was with orbit insertion vehicle aka "third stage".

Based on the statement of the Minister of Communications, looks like Simorgh SLV itself worked fine, problem was with orbit insertion vehicle aka "third stage".
Isn't third stage part of missile ???

me too bro

"I said: 'Isn't it a shame that with the tremendous amount of work you have done you haven't been able to get any results?' Edison turned on me like a flash, and with a smile replied: 'Results! Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! I know several thousand things that won't work!'"

I hope that we soon will be able to send a more advanced satellite model than amir kabire to space again. it was an missile failure we can can fix it.
Problem is that traitors are wasting precious time and effort of our students, all because they don't want to test the missile with a dummy sat.

My suggestion is to use Rouhani and Zarif as the dummy sat, this way their pathetic life could have a small meaning!

Isn't third stage part of missile ???
No, Simorgh itself it's two-staged SLV. Third stage - it's a separable special vehicle for bringing the satellite to the desired orbit. At least in Russia it's considered as separate unit from rocket carrier and called "разгонный блок".

Problem is that traitors are wasting precious time and effort of our students, all because they don't want to test the missile with a dummy sat.

My suggestion is to use Rouhani and Zarif as the dummy sat, this way their pathetic life could have a small meaning!
we need more testing a lot more i agree 10000%

To be honest, practically always even in Russia, US and China for first launches uses real sattelites, not dummy.

If they had just gone with the base 2 stage version of simorgh this launch would have been a success

So it was this part that failed?
sddefault.jpg

Does anyone knew what happened to the satellite . Does it achieve lower orbit than what they wanted or if it fall down and burned ?

Does anyone knew what happened to the satellite . Does it achieve lower orbit than what they wanted or if it fall down and burned ?

In space and within the earths orbit the only thing that keeps you up is speed and the 3rd stage failed to achieve the speeds that were needed to keep the sat up in orbit

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom