What's new

Iranian Space program

not unless they want surprise everyone specially civilian Airlines in the area
I think 40th anniversary is big enough to expect such a thing even I expect Bavar 373.

Something planned for next month... But if nothing wrong happens or someone happens (Rouhani - asshole the great)

Hope so.

Iran should have already put a man or a woman and a 1 ton satellite into space. Especially now with the US backing out of the Iran Nuclear Deal, there's no reason why Iran shouldn't. The Europeans are not living up to their end of the bargain so why should Iran ? Right now the budgets are tight, so I'm guessing we're most likely not going to see any progress, however I believe that the Supreme Leader himself should order the space program to go ahead at full speed.

The Rohani Administration cut their budget to appease the U.S. and Europeans likely in a secret side deal! I think even if all sanctions were removed the price is just too steep to give up Iran's SLV program over it but they did which means the Rohani Administration truly lacks foresight when it come's to Iran's Space Program

If they hadn't massively cut the budget, Iran would have moved passed the Simorgh already and we would of started sending smaller under ~200kg sat's to GEO orbit by now and we would have been 2-3 years away from sending heavier (over 1 ton) communication Sat's into GEO orbit and if Iran truly want's it's Space Program to be profitable that should have been the main goal from the start because once you achieve that you have a fully functional and profitable space program.

Today they are sending a 50kg Sat into LEO just to meet the MINUMUM requirement that has been set for them by the parliament for Iran Space Program which requires the Rohani administration to have at least 1 sat launch every 2 years. And the people Rohani has leading Iran's Space Program are trying to remove even that!

IRGC should go to Iran's Supreme Leader and ask to be allowed and funded to have it's own Sat and SLV program because unless something like that happens Iran's space program will turn into a bargaining chip for Iranian politicians and we get idiots running the space program that wanna use the little tiny budget Iran's space program has today to build Parks rather than try to build bigger and better SLV engines and boosters…..

Iran should have already put a man/woman and a 1 kg satellite into space by now, especially with the USA's behavior & the EU refusing to live up to their end of the deal. However if you consider the fact that Iran's economy is now heading into a deep recession for the next few years, I doubt we will see any progress. The only way would be if the Supreme Leader himself made the order.

Iran's space program shrank again, now all tech subsidiaries of national space center is merged (nice way of saying disbanded) in so called "developing space technologies and advanced transport" staff of vice president in science.

for example, while our scientists are researching about fuel efficiency of trucks, they will discover ways of reaching space!

Thanks to all traitors!

مرکز ملی فضایی منحل شد؟

The US will keep barking & barking no matter what but nobody is even paying attention anymore. They're already trying their best to destroy Iran. The Supreme leader should order the space program to progress as quickly as possible. By the end of this year Iran should put a man/women into space & Iran should quickly put a 1 ton satellite into space as well.

i think there is but next month? i do not know

U.S. warns Iran against satellite launches it says could advance missile technology

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f7f971ccabc7

:lol:

Iran should have already put a man or a woman and a 1 ton satellite into space. Especially now with the US backing out of the Iran Nuclear Deal, there's no reason why Iran shouldn't. The Europeans are not living up to their end of the bargain so why should Iran ? Right now the budgets are tight, so I'm guessing we're most likely not going to see any progress, however I believe that the Supreme Leader himself should order the space program to go ahead at full speed.

That saman-1 kick stage is a very good news if it's ready !

We can't launch proper satellites without that and it's successors ...

Putting a man or woman in space is not a waste of resources, even if it's just low orbit, it's a matter of international prestige & it would be the biggest slap in the face of America. It would be like saying " you see your sanctions cannot stop us from progressing " It would be a huge blow to Trump, especially imagine if Iran were to first send a woman into space instead of a man, it would bring quite a bit of positive attention to Iran.

Simply put, until Iran puts a multi tone com sat into GEO orbit, manned orbital launches are nothing but a waist of resources. Iran's priority should be sending larger sat's to orbit!

Putting a man in a capsule and shooting him 100 mile up so he can come right back down is a complete waist of resources and we would be far better off using that rocket to put a 200kg imaging sat into LEO

Putting a man or woman in space is not a waste of resources, even if it's just low orbit, it's a matter of international prestige & it would be the biggest slap in the face of America. It would be like saying " you see your sanctions cannot stop us from progressing " It would be a huge blow to Trump, especially imagine if Iran were to first send a woman into space instead of a man, it would bring quite a bit of positive attention to Iran.

I think it's more safe to launch a man and woman together ... :D

If Iran had some 30 or more Sat's in space including a com sat and every branch of Iran's military each had a few sat's of their own sure I would agree with you hell if Iran was sending sat's up at a rate of 1 every month or two then sure why not but since we aren't then every launch counts

If instead of shooting a man up simply for propaganda we use that rocket to send a sat into space that will perform a vital and necessary function that would be far more valuable to the country than a simple PR stunt.

And lets be clear, Iran currently does not have the rockets needed to have a man or women complete a single orbit so we are simply talking about shooting them up so they can come right back down and every space agency of every country in the world will see that for what it is a PR stunt and not really a capability so we would simply be fooling ourselves and wasting our own resources

If you wanna prove sanctions have no effect then send functioning Sat's into space at a rate of 1 every month or two that actually do give Iran a capability if you wanna prove that Iran could send a man into space any time it wanted then send a 500kg sat into a fixed orbit of 500km that by it self would prove to every space agency in the world that Iran could at any time send a man to the international space station any time it wanted.
But sending a man up 100miles so he can come back down will only be seen as a capability by the uneducated and uninformed but will not be seen as a capability by other space agencies, militaries or countries

If Iran had some 30 or more Sat's in space including a com sat and every branch of Iran's military each had a few sat's of their own sure I would agree with you hell if Iran was sending sat's up at a rate of 1 every month or two then sure why not but since we aren't then every launch counts

If instead of shooting a man up simply for propaganda we use that rocket to send a sat into space that will perform a vital and necessary function that would be far more valuable to the country than a simple PR stunt.

And lets be clear, Iran currently does not have the rockets needed to have a man or women complete a single orbit so we are simply talking about shooting them up so they can come right back down and every space agency of every country in the world will see that for what it is a PR stunt and not really a capability so we would simply be fooling ourselves and wasting our own resources

If you wanna prove sanctions have no effect then send functioning Sat's into space at a rate of 1 every month or two that actually do give Iran a capability if you wanna prove that Iran could send a man into space any time it wanted then send a 500kg sat into a fixed orbit of 500km that by it self would prove to every space agency in the world that Iran could at any time send a man to the international space station any time it wanted.
But sending a man up 100miles so he can come back down will only be seen as a capability by the uneducated and uninformed but will not be seen as a capability by other space agencies, militaries or countries

in a tweet, Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi said: “Last night, Iranian satellites passed tests successfully.” He did not mention a launch schedule.

On Tuesday, Iran said it plans to send Payam, a 200-pound (90-kilogram) non-military satellite into a 310-mile (500-kilometer) orbit using an Iranian Simorgh satellite-carrier rocket.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tests-concluded-iran-prepares-for-launching-of-satellites/

in a tweet, Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi said: “Last night, Iranian satellites passed tests successfully.” He did not mention a launch schedule.

On Tuesday, Iran said it plans to send Payam, a 200-pound (90-kilogram) non-military satellite into a 310-mile (500-kilometer) orbit using an Iranian Simorgh satellite-carrier rocket.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tests-concluded-iran-prepares-for-launching-of-satellites/

Rouhani is under pressure. Last time he was under pressure he test fired Simorgh last year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is/are launch(s) in Feb.

Rouhani is under pressure. Last time he was under pressure he test fired Simorgh last year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is/are launch(s) in Feb.
WHAT!?:mad: and risk alienating his good :devil:european:devil: "friends":smitten: just as they`re about to make the :pleasantry:"special purpose vehicle":pleasantry: a reality?.........perish the thought!!:nono:
:hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom