What's new

Iranian Space program

DVw4DqgXUAEOXQg.jpg:large

We went from sending a man into space by 2022 to “hopefully” a GEO launch by 2026.

Just hang everyone associated with the Space program in the streets of Tehran for fraud.
i don't know why they are still planning to send 50kg satellites to space, we did 30kg already 10 years ago! total lack of progress since then

i don't know why they are still planning to send 50kg satellites to space, we did 30kg already 10 years ago! total lack of progress since then

The Rohani Administration cut their budget to appease the U.S. and Europeans likely in a secret side deal! I think even if all sanctions were removed the price is just too steep to give up Iran's SLV program over it but they did which means the Rohani Administration truly lacks foresight when it come's to Iran's Space Program

If they hadn't massively cut the budget, Iran would have moved passed the Simorgh already and we would of started sending smaller under ~200kg sat's to GEO orbit by now and we would have been 2-3 years away from sending heavier (over 1 ton) communication Sat's into GEO orbit and if Iran truly want's it's Space Program to be profitable that should have been the main goal from the start because once you achieve that you have a fully functional and profitable space program.

Today they are sending a 50kg Sat into LEO just to meet the MINUMUM requirement that has been set for them by the parliament for Iran Space Program which requires the Rohani administration to have at least 1 sat launch every 2 years. And the people Rohani has leading Iran's Space Program are trying to remove even that!

IRGC should go to Iran's Supreme Leader and ask to be allowed and funded to have it's own Sat and SLV program because unless something like that happens Iran's space program will turn into a bargaining chip for Iranian politicians and we get idiots running the space program that wanna use the little tiny budget Iran's space program has today to build Parks rather than try to build bigger and better SLV engines and boosters…..

Iran's space program shrank again, now all tech subsidiaries of national space center is merged (nice way of saying disbanded) in so called "developing space technologies and advanced transport" staff of vice president in science.

for example, while our scientists are researching about fuel efficiency of trucks, they will discover ways of reaching space!

Thanks to all traitors!

مرکز ملی فضایی منحل شد؟

Iran's space program shrank again, now all tech subsidiaries of national space center is merged (nice way of saying disbanded) in so called "developing space technologies and advanced transport" staff of vice president in science.

for example, while our scientists are researching about fuel efficiency of trucks, they will discover ways of reaching space!

Thanks to all traitors!

مرکز ملی فضایی منحل شد؟
Qajar type of mentality is still in veins on reformists in Iran... The first day sanctions said to be lifted, they were racing each other to talk about "we should not produce everything our selves..It is cheaper to import.. Its a waste of resources!...its easier to ask Europe or Russia to send our sats into space.. Its more peaceful if we satisfy bullies by stopping our missile tests... We could submit to multi national companies and share the profit with them (WIN-WIN approach!!).... We should import managers... we should import... another way of saying.. we can not help it.. we are being bought by Iran's enemies... I,m sorry but Iran should not be an example for others and I do whatever I can to prevent Iran from advancement and glory...

When I read reformists' way of leadership and governance I want to throw up... They are as competent as their fellow Qajar kings..

Last edited:
Qajar type of mentality is still in veins on reformists in Iran... The first day sanctions said to be lifted, they were racing each other to talk about "we should not produce everything our selves..It is cheaper to import.. Its a waste of resources!...its easier to ask Europe or Russia to send our sats into space.. Its more peaceful if we satisfy bullies by stopping our missile tests... We could submit to multi national companies and share the profit with them (WIN-WIN approach!!).... We should import managers... we should import... another way of saying.. we can not help it.. we are being bought by Iran's enemies... I,m sorry but Iran should not be an example for others and I do whatever I can to prevent Iran from advancement and glory...

When I read reformists' way of leadership and governance I want to throw up... They are as competent as their fellow Qajar kings..

what type of reform did they bring us its same as it always been. We have to vote for a republican until we become self-sufficient.

"We have been able to attain the technology and necessary infrastructures to design and build experimental satellites and explorer rockets and launch (satellites) to the Low Earth Orbit (LEO) as well as space discoveries sciences," Manteqi said on Saturday.

Iran is one of the 9 superior states in building satellites beside the US, Russia, Europe and Canada.

"Building an indigenized telecommunication satellite within the next 7 years is atop the ISA's plans," Barari said.

He also said that several other satellites were under construction, adding, "We have planned to build a sensing satellite with the precision of one meter by 2025."

Also, Manteqi announced in October that the country planned to cooperate with Russia in sending men into space for the first time.

"Because sending human being into space needs lots of expenses, and different countries use each other's possibilities, and at present, Russia's possibilities are almost complete, we have decided to do the mission in cooperation with Russia," Manteqi told reporters in Tehran.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13971008000711

Sending a man to space via a sub-orbital launch is far easier than sending a sat to GEO. The sub-orbital launch can be done with a Simorgh rocket.

Simply put, until Iran puts a multi tone com sat into GEO orbit, manned orbital launches are nothing but a waist of resources. Iran's priority should be sending larger sat's to orbit!

Putting a man in a capsule and shooting him 100 mile up so he can come right back down is a complete waist of resources and we would be far better off using that rocket to put a 200kg imaging sat into LEO

Back
Top Bottom