First mock of 5 gen fighter.
Then mock up of an aircraft carrier.
Now mock up of spacecraft.

Cardboard companies in Iran are doing good money. :fans:

First mock of 5 gen fighter.
Then mock up of an aircraft carrier.
Now mock up of spacecraft.

Cardboard companies in Iran are doing good money. :fans:

I have a question. Do you really get paid to do this? It's hard to believe you don't. I've heard about Hasbara internet warriors who are paid by Israel's gov to spread pro-Israel propaganda and to tarnish Israel's enemies' faces. You extremely sound like a Hasbara. :)

PS: I'm a fool if I ever think you are going to tell the truth.

Well said cousin!

I think you and him visit this section as soon as you get online. :P Yes Hakeem, I believe that's the case. Isn't that the truth? be honest.

I have a question. Do you really get paid to do this? It's hard to believe you don't. I've heard about Hasbara internet warriors who are paid by Israel's gov to spread pro-Israel propaganda and to tarnish Israel's enemies' faces. You extremely sound like a Hasbara. :)

I think you and him visit this section as soon as you get online. :P Yes Hakeem, I believe that's the case. Isn't that the truth? be honest.

Well Hakeem, I visit it yes, though among other sections.

Dont u think is ridiculous to a make mockup of manned capsule when u cant launch even a tiny micro satellite to stable orbit?

Dont u think is ridiculous to a make mockup of manned capsule when u cant launch even a tiny micro satellite to stable orbit?

No. Not at all. Science marches on ideas, represented by mockups. But you and your fast friends frustration is understandable. After all jealousy has no boundaries and respects no borders. :lol:

netanyaboo doesn't seem to think so :(

Cries like a beyatch 24/7/365 for nuclear armed iran .

tell him nuclear cardboards are not effective against the most amazing defense system in the world !! the mighty IRON FVKIING DOME !!

lol

Nowadays, he is going around saying Iran is building an 'empire' around us. Are we? ;)

You didn't answer my question, but anyway, Iran's space industry is just an infant about to raise, unlike Israel we don't have one single foreign supporter in it and we started too late (2005), but better than never.

We have developed much more larger launchers which are under tests, first 10 years have been a test bed for Iran to get into space. None of us disagrees that a 50 kg satellite has no strategic value, but it's a huge step towards launching strategic satellites. In the second 10 year, you'll see where Iran's space industry will reach.

And btw, you know nothing about Iran's secret launcher projects, neither do I in details, but you should just know it's there. We have reached the ability to produce ICBMs years ago, just because we don't doesn't mean we can't, but our new rocket launchers will be in a whole new level. I don't have anything to show you know,but I'm sure as hell when the day comes, you'll be present in this section as always, so you won't miss it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom