What's new

Iranian Space program

Fargam:

fargam-jpg.11910

Mercury-Redstone 3
The first US human space flight ( suborbital flight )
640px-Mercury-Redstone_3_Launch_MSFC-6100884[1].jpg

freedom7exhibit[1].jpg

FFPAEB7GPVENF9P.LARGE[1].jpg

Apogee
187.50 kilometers (101.24 nautical miles)

Mission duration 15 minutes, 22 seconds

Launch mass 1,830 kilograms (4,040 lb)

Landing mass 1,051 kilograms (2,316 lb)

Crew size 1

Rocket Redstone MRLV ( a single stage rocket , also a short range ballistic missile )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What they announced about the manned kavoshgar :

It will be a suborbital mission

Apogee : 175 km

Diameter : 1.85m

Height : 2.3m

Weight : 1800kg

Re-entry : 1000kg

Crew : 1

iranian space program is canceled

: sarcastic evil big laugh:
I wonder what JASSEM AL SALAMI has to say now . First he claimed that Iran's space program is cancelled . one month later Iran launched fajr sat . Then he said a single launch doesn't change anything .and now .. ?

Last edited:
can you please make one post for me in IMF

first go to this thread and qoute my two old post from October 21, 2013, 11:58:20 PM
in Re: News about S-300 delivery to Iran in this page

Re: News about S-300 delivery to Iran

then fllow by making new post with my two old qotue by adding this new news to it
in this thread
Updates on Military Action in Syria

first past the two quote which i showed inRe: News about S-300 delivery to Iran then follow by adding this piece news from سردار "همدانی" to it in Updates on Military Action in Syria in same post

پاسخ ایران به تهدید ژنرال امریکایی: سال قبل، پوتین امریکا را نجات داد

به گزارش پایگاه اطلاع رسانی شبکه خبر، سردار "حسین همدانی" مشاور فرمانده کل سپاه در واکنش به اظهارات "مارتین دمپسی" فرمانده ستاد مشترک ارتش آمریکا، گفت: عربده کشیدن و شعار دادن آمریکا نمی‌تواند ما را از میدان به در کند.
وی ادامه داد: سال گذشته که آمریکایی‌ها قصد حمله به "سوریه" را داشتند 48 ساعت قبل از حمله، همه از تعهد با آمریکا خارج شدند.

سردار "همدانی" با اشاره به اینکه در آن ماجرا "اوباما" تنها ماند و دست به دامن "پوتین" شد، تأکید کرد: "پوتین"، "اوباما" را نجات داد.

مشاور فرمانده کل سپاه افزود: اگر آمریکا قادر بود به سوریه حمله می‌کرد، جایی‌که برای امنیت "رژیم صهیونیستی" همه تلاش خود را گذاشته است.

وی در پایان خاطر نشان کرد: اگر آمریکایی‌ها چنین اشتباهی کنند، حتماً آخرین اشتباهشان خواهد بود و مانند اتحاد جماهیر شوروی سابق در باتلاقی به دام می‌افتند که دیگر ابرقدرتی را به خود نخواهند دید.

let me know asap so i can delete these from here

need help with one post in IMF

can you make one post for me ??

look in this thread i made two post in October 21, 2013, 11:58:20 PM

Re: News about S-300 delivery to Iran
this one

yes it true the Russian war ship in mediterenian sea had some little afacts . but in reality Russia is not in charge of Syria and Russia has got no none whatsoever saying in Syria conflicts and the Syrian policies or it,s chemical weapons. so you don't know what did happened behind scenes and what exchanges happened between Iranians and Americans so do NOT think that it all because Russia or Russia had big roll in it.

N8pkb8J.jpg

and this one

what i can tell you is the first Russian Ships which arrived there war to evacuate Russian citizen and personnel . when Russia start it build up it was all because the Russia had defense treaty with Syria garments . now the important factor of Russia come in which is nothing much ................................. ..*******************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************************. .

now i can explain about the main factor the big factors . Russia had no plan to participate in war or fire any thing or use any of it naval assets or counter any of US move .they only had small roll .
the main fight supposed to be done by ****** . the Syrian Arab army also had no role to play none what so ever none . it all because the Syrian Arab army infiltrated by spies and FSA members in highest commend . even the people who wear incharge of the chemical weapon and it missile . ( i will post some videos here Syrian army Generals in high command who are defected and they were close to Assad and the ware in charge of very important hardware and now these Generals are working with western media and FSA ) in such war US military in first stage start with hitting command and control air defense batteries and radars and connection and missile launcher and chemical weapons storage and Syria first strike capabilities and air bases and ................................ the US hit them with missiles and bombs . so the import thing to counter and survive and be able to attack back and retaliate is not about how many grand troops you got and how some one like Russia going to help little . it because in first stage the US does not start with grand invasion. so in first stage Hajj ******* ****** he needed very sophisticated defense equipments ( which Russia did not have all of it and Russia did not sell to Syria ) and offensive equipments and very trusted people and qualified people to operate this equipment and they want collaborate with enemy ( US ) and do not give US them coordination and line channel connection . so you see the most important factor is very trusted people . so in first stage in that war Hajj ******** ******* with counter the US attack and then move in yo attack back and retaliate and he would of snack every US warships in Mediterranean sea and the Hajj ***** ******* would move to attack the counters which participated in this war and he would of attack them from land of Syria and all of the counters who participated . ( so you see the very trusted people and qualified people and offensive equipments are much much more important factor then Russia ) then Hajj move to next steps he will start using unconventional weapons and attack all of the counters who participated from land of Syria . so you see while the US getting its *** kicked and it losing it naval assets and getting hit in NATO air bases which it operate . and US tried every trick in book like jamming radars jamming missiles or redemption missile or cyber warfare or ........................................ and it failed to achieve anything . now look at it now Hajj **** ***** move to use unconventional weapons and after using few those counters who participated start feeling the pain . and Syria neighboring country which may participated in war and trade grand invasion and lost all most all of it troops will feel it like and they will not forget it . so in such scenario US was left with no choice then use nuclear weapons .but here is the big factor the BIG MOMMA ( ****** ) was delivered before war started and it was transferred to Syrian land and Hajj ***** ****** had that in his hand in Syria and **************************** then the diplomatic cable started in exchanges the US realized it and the the US ask it self does the US wants go so far down this Road and put US main land in in such danger . this was turning point when Hajj ***** **** going round and shown of his BIG MOMMA,s ( ****** ) .then Putin show Obama run way road and then people start seen the chemical weapon deal on media which is total BS ( as if Russia or Assad was in charge of Syria chemical weapons. neither Assad or Russia they still do not know where the weapons are never mind having the say over it ) that when Obama and pentagon put their tail in between their leg and run for it . and now every body think Russia did it . .
what people need to look at the Syria war start to turn around in favor of Assad when **************** it got involved directly and people start seen light . Russia gave political support from beginning to Assad but that did not changed anything Assad was losing even with Russia political support . same goes here when ***** got involved fully US shit it self .

can you paste the quote these two post of mine first and the go to this thread

first past the two quote which i showed in Re: News about S-300 delivery to Iran then follow by adding this piece news from سردار "همدانی" to it in Updates on Military Action in Syria in same post

به گزارش پایگاه اطلاع رسانی شبکه خبر، سردار "حسین همدانی" مشاور فرمانده کل سپاه در واکنش به اظهارات "مارتین دمپسی" فرمانده ستاد مشترک ارتش آمریکا، گفت: عربده کشیدن و شعار دادن آمریکا نمی‌تواند ما را از میدان به در کند.
وی ادامه داد: سال گذشته که آمریکایی‌ها قصد حمله به "سوریه" را داشتند 48 ساعت قبل از حمله، همه از تعهد با آمریکا خارج شدند.

سردار "همدانی" با اشاره به اینکه در آن ماجرا "اوباما" تنها ماند و دست به دامن "پوتین" شد، تأکید کرد: "پوتین"، "اوباما" را نجات داد.

مشاور فرمانده کل سپاه افزود: اگر آمریکا قادر بود به سوریه حمله می‌کرد، جایی‌که برای امنیت "رژیم صهیونیستی" همه تلاش خود را گذاشته است.

وی در پایان خاطر نشان کرد: اگر آمریکایی‌ها چنین اشتباهی کنند، حتماً آخرین اشتباهشان خواهد بود و مانند اتحاد جماهیر شوروی سابق در باتلاقی به دام می‌افتند که دیگر ابرقدرتی را به خود نخواهند دید.

let me know asap so i can delete these from here

@haman10 :whistle:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom