What's new

Iranian Space program

Israel nation
israel is not a nation

outsmarts
outsmart ? how in hell have you outsmarted iran ?

Iranian science shows world's fastest growth: ranks 17th in science production in 2012

iran science production rank : 17 in 2013 and 15 in 2014

zio rank : 29 in 2013

SJR - International Science Ranking

Untitled.jpg

Stop making a fool outta yourself :lol:

by expanding french MD-620 Missiles and putting US built Sats to space you're anything but smart .

now try starting from ZERO and building a rocket like Ghaem in 20 years :lol:

Zios and their humor :lol:

israel is not a nation

Iranian science shows world's fastest growth: ranks 17th in science production in 2012

View attachment 189622

Judging science by number of papers is like judging books by number of pages.

Israel launched 200 kg satellite in 1988 (I guess u were not even born then). Lets see when Iran catches up.

by expanding french MD-620 Missiles and putting US built Sats to space you're anything but smart .
You again? :crazy:

BREAKING : Iran launches new satellite with success !! | Page 12

Judging science by number of papers is like judging books by number of pages.

Israel launched 200 kg satellite in 1988 (I guess u were not even born then). Lets see when Iran catches up.

You again? :crazy:

BREAKING : Iran launches new satellite with success !! | Page 12
It is not like every fool is allowed to publish a ISI paper.the fact is the number of universities in Iran is greater than the number of high schools in Israel.and the number of PHD holders is mind blowing.

Man, find a cure for your butthurtness.

israel is not a nation

View attachment 189622

now try starting from ZERO and building a rocket like Ghaem in 20 years :lol:

Zios and their humor :lol:

Israel is a nation, so is Iran:
United Nations Member States

Maybe you should compare H index, Israel 456, Iran 158.
The Global Innovation Index - Bloomberg Business
Data Analysis | The Global Innovation Index 2014 Iran with a respectful place 120 out of 129, between Mali And Zambia :)

Last edited:
Israel is a nation, so is Iran:
United Nations Member States

Maybe you should compare H index, Israel 456, Iran 158.
The Global Innovation Index - Bloomberg Business
Data Analysis | The Global Innovation Index 2014 Iran with a respectful place 120 out of 129, between Mali And Zambia :)

Israel is a nation by definition since UN start up by help of its parents who use their power to fit a short one into tall list. So, wise man would definitely know the difference between this NATION and Iranian or other well established Nations!!

The H index comes from the impact of a paper or the number of citations other scientists made in their papers in regard to one paper. If you were of scientific background or even passed once by any scientists you would definitely know that:

- H index is a LAGGING indicator and needs years to be SHOWN in H Index.
- H index is mostly affected by two factors:
a) How known that scientist is to science community.
b) How long ago that paper published in international scale.

So, this is the case for a country who just recently joined science powers. This was the case for South Korea, India, Brasil, China. This has nothing to do with ones country scientists being smarter other one.

Here a definition of H index:
H-Index: What It Is and How to Find Yours | BenchFly

Although there is one condition. If a country has been in the game for so long and still the H index is low, this could mean two things. 1- The quality of the paper is low. 2- The papers mostly published in a language other than English and never translated to English. This is mostly the case for Russia. If all Russian papers were translated, it will stand at top 5.
Papers need to be published first and spread all over the science community. Everybody in ISI field knows it takes many years for a paper to be cited by others... If we take your example right, then Israel must be scientifically more powerful than countries like China, South Korea , Russia . But is it really???

The talk about X county did this achievement in 1900 and we did it in 2000 has no value. If this is the case, Russia sent the first rocket to moon. The first satellite. They are FIRST or second in many scientific fields. But does this makes Russia stronger than let,s say US? of course not.. So, stop, this we sent this satellite 20 years ago and you did it just now! The level of existing science matters. And most top nations are No,1 or No.2 in one or two aspects. Israel is top in water and waste management. Iran was among the firsts to clone a living animal. They were among the firsts to use stem cells in applied medicine and transplant surgery and etc.
Btw, that innovation index is very doubtful. I have read an article rejecting it as they put some well known power houses below some little ones. And we in Iran normally don't trust this kind of rankings as Iran is under full sanctions now. Little comes out of Iran in terms of innovation. It is like Israel rank first in Olympics when Russia, USA and China is sanctioned to participate. So, do u consider that rank credible? I don't. The number of innovations and inventions in Iranian science and technology R&D parks which are more than 20 now is way bigger than many known competitors. But we have no choice but to keep our innovations inside.

Even since late 2013 Iranian scientists can not register their scientific papers in ISI or they have to do it with middle men. This caused Iranian number of papers to stay around 39000 while Iranian higher education talk about 46000 papers produced in 2014.

I personally, am not arrogant. I admire and confess Israel for having many good scientists. I put Israel in top 25 industrialized nations if not top 20. In some fields Israel is even in top 5. In some fields it has a long way to go yet. The same goes for Iran. Iran is in top 7 in some very high tech fields and lower rank in others.

For comparison, you need to break every field of science down. There is a drop down list you can choose from.

Stop this none sense. We are enemies by politics and principals. This does not mean I have to ignore your bright side and scientific power. One must be fair to friends and even fairer to enemies. Sometimes people ask me about Israeli quality of products in my field of expertise. Sometimes, I say, it is better than the Iranian one. Sometime, I say the Iranian product is better than Israeli. Still, I wish Israel to change its wild, cruel, inhuman way as I wish some of my country's bad habits to go away.

So, stop this non sense or you embarrass yourself. Doing this you seem like an arrogant child who sometimes pretend to be sleep and sometimes is rude.

Long live science as long as it is for human being good.

Last edited:
Israel is a nation by definition since UN start up by help of its parents who use their power to fit a short one into tall list. So, wise man would definitely know the difference between this NATION and Iranian or other well established Nations!!

The H index comes from the impact of a paper or the number of citations other scientists made in their papers in regard to one paper. If you were of scientific background or even passed once by any scientists you would definitely know that:

- H index is a LAGGING indicator and needs years to be SHOWN in H Index.
- H index is mostly affected by two factors:
a) How known that scientist is to science community.
b) How long ago that paper published in international scale.

So, this is the case for a country who just recently joined science powers. This was the case for South Korea, India, Brasil, China. This has nothing to do with ones country scientists being smarter other one.

Here a definition of H index:
H-Index: What It Is and How to Find Yours | BenchFly

Although there is one condition. If a country has been in the game for so long and still the H index is low, this could mean two things. 1- The quality of the paper is low. 2- The papers mostly published in a language other than English and never translated to English. This is mostly the case for Russia. If all Russian papers were translated, it will stand at top 5.
Papers need to be published first and spread all over the science community. Everybody in ISI field knows it takes many years for a paper to be cited by others... If we take your example right, then Israel must be scientifically more powerful than countries like China, South Korea , Russia . But is it really???

The talk about X county did this achievement in 1900 and we did it in 2000 has no value. If this is the case, Russia sent the first rocket to moon. The first satellite. They are FIRST or second in many scientific fields. But does this makes Russia stronger than let,s say US? of course not.. So, stop, this we sent this satellite 20 years ago and you did it just now! The level of existing science matters. And most top nations are No,1 or No.2 in one or two aspects. Israel is top in water and waste management. Iran was among the firsts to clone a living animal. They were among the firsts to use stem cells in applied medicine and transplant surgery and etc.
Btw, that innovation index is very doubtful. I have read an article rejecting it as they put some well known power houses below some little ones. And we in Iran normally don't trust this kind of rankings as Iran is under full sanctions now. Little comes out of Iran in terms of innovation. It is like Israel rank first in Olympics when Russia, USA and China is sanctioned to participate. So, do u consider that rank credible? I don't. The number of innovations and inventions in Iranian science and technology R&D parks which are more than 20 now is way bigger than many known competitors. But we have no choice but to keep our innovations inside.

Even since late 2013 Iranian scientists can not register their scientific papers in ISI or they have to do it with middle men. This caused Iranian number of papers to stay around 39000 while Iranian higher education talk about 46000 papers produced in 2014.

I personally, am not arrogant. I admire and confess Israel for having many good scientists. I put Israel in top 25 industrialized nations if not top 20. In some fields Israel is even in top 5. In some fields it has a long way to go yet. The same goes for Iran. Iran is in top 7 in some very high tech fields and lower rank in others.

For comparison, you need to break every field of science down. There is a drop down list you can choose from.

Stop this none sense. We are enemies by politics and principals. This does not mean I have to ignore your bright side and scientific power. One must be fair to friends and even fairer to enemies. Sometimes people ask me about Israeli quality of products in my field of expertise. Sometimes, I say, it is better than the Iranian one. Sometime, I say the Iranian product is better than Israeli. Still, I wish Israel to change its wild, cruel, inhuman way as I wish some of my country's bad habits to go away.

So, stop this non sense or you embarrass yourself. Doing this you seem like an arrogant child who sometimes pretend to be sleep and sometimes is rude.

Long live science as long as it is for human being good.

Let it be. These guys are jealous. You can't talk sense into them.

Back
Top Bottom