What's new

Iranian Space program

Perigee is only 231 km - less than Omid satellite launched in 2009. Sorry guys but it wont last long. Couple month thats about it.
oh your so welcome cutty .

just a single news to burst your bubble of cutness : it has Cold Gas Thrusters which will increase its life span to 1.5 years :cray:

oh i'm so sorry bad news eh ? :cray:

Apogee: 476.7 km

:drag:

NORAD ID: 40387
Int'l Code: 2015-006A
Perigee: 231.2 km
Inclination: 55.5 °
Period: 91.5 minutes
Semi major axis: 6724 km
Launch date: February 2, 2015
Source: Iran (IRAN)

FAJR Satellite details 2015-006A NORAD 40387

Perigee is only 231 km - less than Omid satellite launched in 2009. Sorry guys but it wont last long. Couple month thats about it.

:cuckoo: You are completely clueless. This satellite is equipped with electric powered cold gas thruster engines which are supposed to do orbital maneuver and lift it to a circular orbit of 400 km altitude. Take your desperate propaganda somewhere else.

oh your so welcome cutty .

just a single news to burst your bubble of cutness : it has Cold Gas Thrusters which will increase its life span to 1.5 years :cray:

oh i'm so sorry bad news eh ? :cray:

:drag:
LOL lets see.

omg you little turd! It has a GPS system for tracking the sat more effectively. Its not a GPS satellite itself :lol: :lol::lol:
Thanks for being the dumbest person in the cyber space :lol:
U mean GPS receiver like in any 50$ cell phone? :o: Congrats then.

Jealous zio
I am very jealous, you got me.

6-tecsar.jpg

OFEQ 10 Satellite details 2014-019A NORAD 39650

:cuckoo: You are completely clueless. This satellite is equipped with electric powered cold gas thruster engines which are supposed to do orbital maneuver and lift it to a circular orbit of 400 km altitude. Take your desperate propaganda somewhere else.
also , each orbit has an specific Perigee and Apogee . the perigee is just lowest Height that the satellite will descend to .

Cold gas thruster kheili zaeef hastesh va zaman mibareh ta medaro taqir bedeh. Shayan hata yek mah tol bekesheh. Tazeh agar dorost amal koneh. In mesleh motorhai Thermal nist keh zod mahvare ro boland mikonan. Motaleh kon azizam. Motaleh.
I think it is working. Compare the original numbers of NORAAD with that of N2YO. I don't know how precise they are but they are different.

also , each orbit has an specific Perigee and Apogee . the perigee is just lowest Height that the satellite will descend to .

Yes, that is for elliptical orbits. For circular orbits, it is almost the same. In LEO, the circular orbits does not decay as fast as elliptical one since the satellite stays away from upper atmosphere during its perigee pass thus greatly reducing drag which causes orbit decay in LEO.

mozo in nist ... khoda kone dorost kar kone !

age nakone taze manzoram ro motevajeh mishi ...

Mohem nist Soheil joon. Hata agar amal ham nakard, in beh ma'ani FAIL nist. To karhai elmi shekast behtar az moafaqiat hastesh chonkeh az shekast bishtar yadgiri misheh ta moafaqiat. Mohem ineh keh in rah tadavom dashteh basheh. Fail ya success aslan matrah nist.

U mean GPS receiver like in any 50$ cell phone? :o: Congrats then.
your phones in israel have GPS reception while traveling at 27,000 KM/H ? OMG !!! its the chosen one's phone after all :lol:

oh you are nothing but hilarious :lol:
French Dassault MD-620 missile systems ==== > jericho missile ====> shavit-2 carrier :lol:

:cray:

LOL lets see.
oh okay :(

According to the mindset of Westerners like Mike, only countries like Saudi Arabia have a logical stand towards the West. If you know what I mean.

You didn't get the point I made earlier, seems its too complex for you to understand bro. Since you already have a point of view from which you won't budge.

Back
Top Bottom