What's new

Iranian Space program

Hello Haman,

The live tracking is available. Would you please put it at your first quote on this thread? Thanks!
Hello dear :) Done !

and you're welcome :)

======================

now i wanted to mention some other points which make this launch special :

1- the Fajr Sat. had an special feature in it which was a test bed for future satellites : On-board gas propellant which was successfully used to change the orbit of the Sat. even after the carrier was disconnected .

this will significantly higher the life span of the Sat. too

2- the payload was increased to 50kgs , almost double the previous launch and the orbit was increased to 470km far too (again almost double the previous time ) this once again proved that iran is NOW in space and nothing can hold us back .

3- with the upcoming launch of Sharif Sat. iran will use a new generation of carriers which can launch much much heavier satellites to even higher orbits

4- Iran used a new generation of solar plates on this sat . as the engineer members of this forum know , building a highly efficient Solar plate that can stand high pressure and temp. is also a very hard task to do .

can u tell me buddy... whats wrong between israel and iran... why u people are so anti...
we'll go a little off-topic here , so maybe i'll answer your question later in another thread .

Congratulations Iran. @haman10 @Serpentine, how do you folks achieve all this with so many sanctions and restrictions? Inspiration for all, wish we had more Irans in our neighbourhood.
Thank you. And we definitely can't get enough of kind and friendly Indian people. India's achievements has definitely inspired Iranian throughout the way.

Iran has strong culture and virtually unlimited oil and gas supply. Deal with this reality. The West bends over backwards for Saudia Arabia and UAE for this very reason. Iran are not open to being a military colony to NATO so everyone is better off making peace and letting bygones be bygones.
I never said Iran should be a NATO puppet or whatever. You obviously didn't get my point bro. What I meant is you can be independent and still cooperate with the west/U.S, do you think China,and Russia(prior to ukraine issue)are NATO puppets? They are the two biggest rivals we have in the world (farrrrrr more than Iran can ever be), but that doesn't stops them from trading, cooperating with U.S on other world issues of mutual interests. My point is you shouldn't base your foreign policy on ideology or look at it from as zero sum game. INTERESTS are always paramount over anything. That's what your mullahs don't seem to understand. Hopefully your new president Rohani will change this, he seems to be pragmatic/realistic not like ahmadinejad

This is a good news to me because:
1-it indicates that Iranian space program is not closed.
2-Safir SLV managed to put a heavier sattelite into a higher altitude which is an achievement.

Come on @SOHEIL .we know Qaem SLV is in final development.Shahid Tehrani Moghaddam lost his dear life for this project.they might have faced difficulties in funding the project due to sanctions or technical issues due to scientific boycott by space powers.however the fact is we have already made it and we are on the right track.so lets wait and hope for a better economy so we will have lots of money to fund these glorious projects.

Congratulations to Iran and to the people of Iran!! and also allow me to congratulate myself on this achievement! :enjoy:
:cheers:
Off course you are allowed.we are one;)

Congratulations to Iran and to the people of Iran!! and also allow me to congratulate myself on this achievement!
of course bro !

on a serious proposal : i think SSA and ISA should merge and we should create a joint program . this boost us forward and will reduce the financial pressure on each of us . congrats on the newly built space agency BTW :)

of course bro !

on a serious proposal : i think SSA and ISA should merge and we should create a joint program . this boost us forward and will reduce the financial pressure on each of us . congrats on the newly built space agency BTW :)
Is this a recent event? Then Syria's internal war is not as bad as we see it from outside?

Congrats Iran, you are actually one of the only country in the middle East(with turkey to some extent) I admire and respect, despite your illogical foreign anti western stand. Keep up the good work. Other countries in the region should learn from Iran. :cheers:

Their stand is not illogical though, they just refuse to be a vassal state.

"despite your illogical foreign anti western stand" !!!?
Show me any other Muslim country with a "logical" stand towards the west that has achieved anything of value...This proves that Iran has a logical stand in its foreign affairs and the others have the illogical one!

According to the mindset of Westerners like Mike, only countries like Saudi Arabia have a logical stand towards the West. If you know what I mean.

NORAD ID: 40387
Int'l Code: 2015-006A
Perigee: 231.2 km
Apogee: 476.7 km
Inclination: 55.5 °
Period: 91.5 minutes
Semi major axis: 6724 km
Launch date: February 2, 2015
Source: Iran (IRAN)

FAJR Satellite details 2015-006A NORAD 40387

Perigee is only 231 km - less than Omid satellite launched in 2009. Sorry guys but it wont last long. Couple month thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom