What's new

Iranian Space program

Well I Meant to say without Iran's ayatollahs\leaders illogical overtly anti western rhetoric, Iran wouldn't be so isolated and would have achieved much more than it has today. For example China was like Iran decades ago, it based its foreign policy on an illogical anti western stand, without being realistic, hence it was sanctioned/isolated from the world, not just by the west/U.S but also by the soviet Union later (again due to its radical ideologies)

Iran has strong culture and virtually unlimited oil and gas supply. Deal with this reality. The West bends over backwards for Saudia Arabia and UAE for this very reason. Iran are not open to being a military colony to NATO so everyone is better off making peace and letting bygones be bygones.

Zero achievement ... I can't see any development ...

I can't feel happy ...

I can't feel happy ...
if u are from technical background... try in ISRO...

though it.might not be the right place..
but whats wrong with Iran and Israel....why u both are so anti...

if u are from technical background... try in ISRO...

though it.might not be the right place..
but whats wrong with Iran and Israel....why u both are so anti...

I will die but won't work for foreigners ...

I can't feel happy ...
Cheer up mate don't feel sad, if not today, then in coming future you will see the development, the major problem is always the start, you done that part now, i have confidence in yours country scientist they will put heavier satellite and rocket in space.
By the way do Iranian young scientist work or study in Indian space institution or companies, if yes then i can say you will see result very soon.:enjoy::enjoy:

REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING AND PREDICTIONS
"Fajr Satellite"

Fajr.jpg

lol . he is not a scientist :lol:

@SOHEIL : posthat tooye een thread vaghean sazande bood :tup:

barkilla . adam bayad injoori **$#**&* be dastavard haye keshvaresh . barikala
can u tell me buddy... whats wrong between israel and iran... why u people are so anti...

Back
Top Bottom