What's new

Iranian retaliation, scenarios (how to respond?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arab states need to close their airspace to all Irani traffic.

The Arabs also need to close off the black market smuggling routes into Iran. This means paying off the smugglers.

Iran will die quite quickly.

Unfortunately the Eurotrash like the Germans still want to do business with Iran. I wonder why Germany is such a fan of the Holocaust-denying genocidal maniac regime of Iran that threatens to destroy the Jewish state.. :undecided:
@LeGenD brother do you think this is a normal post ? this guy seems to be insane, really desperate to provoke iranian reply and derail the thread.

You don't understand how a virus works.
One Iranian scientist gets the virus, knowingly or not, and it spreads into your facilities.
Or simply it wasn't as airgapped as you thought.

You are basically just stating what I am trying to to tell you, i.e it must stead through something such as a USB. And it is common sense that such facilities are air gapped.

They weren't able to do shit, they attempted to hack it and failed.

They did hack it, I have already provided you with Israeli sources. I believe this is a case of "pretending to be asleep".

Fake news my ***, why would Iran respond by hacking Israeli websites then?

Iran was hacking into Israel systems to beginning with, starting from your water facilities. You are inventing this "respond" case via this this fake hacking into Iranian harbour.

Read above.

Well you are essentially just accepting what I had said.

@LeGenD brother do you think this is a normal post ? this guy seems to be insane, really desperate to provoke iranian reply and derail the thread.
Bro,

Do not feed him.

How old a member is, is a valid question.

Human psychology is a complex theme, that is shaped by numerous factors including age and exposure.

Posts like that are clearly off-topic, to say the least. The easiest way to handle such posts is to report them as off-topic. The subject of the thread is quite clear and discussions should focus on that.

So far Najran/Jizan refineries are burning with the capacity of 300000 barrels per day.

USS-Bonhomme-Richard-fire.jpg

- US ship is still burning, almost day 3
- Largest accidental fire happened in a ship in decades
- Biggest navy loss of money due to an accident in decades
- Cause not yet determined

Last edited:
Iran can't even retaliate against ordinary jewish centers across the globe. in our age of mass internet social media whatsapp , everyone will immdiately realize it was iran , if jews are to be murdered.

Iran can't even retaliate against ordinary jewish centers across the globe. in our age of mass internet social media whatsapp , everyone will immdiately realize it was iran , if jews are to be murdered.

Iran is smart enough to be creative for your age group in social media (looking at your avatar). Stay tuned. More coming.

By the way, I don’t think Israel has done anything despite the talk.

300000 barrels per day of refinery is a lot and part of it was US investment. It is burning after Yemenis strike.

Waiting for your retaliation :)

Iran is smart enough to be creative for your age group in social media (looking at your avatar). Stay tuned. More coming.

By the way, I don’t think Israel has done anything despite the talk.

300000 barrels per day of refinery is a lot and part of it was US investment. It is burning after Yemenis strike.

Waiting for your retaliation :)

You really believe so ? let's wait and see . see how iran retaliates against isreal ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom