What's new

Iranian retaliation, scenarios (how to respond?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, it was your usual line of narrative that was debunked. It seems every few weeks you start posting the exact same comments as if they were not addressed already. Perhaps you enjoy deja vu?

Apparently you did not read my comment I just posted. I rather clearly explained to you that the gas explosion was a separate incident to the centrifuge site in Natazan. The gas explosion was in a military base in Parchin and was confirmed to have been caused by an explosion due to the gas containers.

You get too excited to start spreading your narrative that you do not even bother to learn the basic facts.

I'm well aware they are separate sites, the gas explosion happened outside the missile base but the explosion was actually inside the base itself and was targeted in a hit along with the centrifuge site in Natanz.

I'm well aware they are separate sites, the gas explosion happened outside the missile base but the explosion was actually inside the base itself and was targeted in a hit along with the centrifuge site in Natanz.

You just posted a link to my comments in the thread regarding the gas explosion at the military base and claimed "it turned out you were wrong" when on the contrary the gas explosion has been confirmed (even by satellite photos). So what are you talking about?

You just posted a link to my comments in the thread regarding the gas explosion at the military base and claimed "it turned out you were wrong" when on the contrary the gas explosion has been confirmed (even by satellite photos). So what are you talking about?

Explosion was inside in the building and gas explosion followed that. What are you talking about?

Explosion was inside in the building and gas explosion followed that. What are you talking about?

There was only one explosion and that in the seemingly open building housing the gas containers, as confirmed by Iran itself:

EbnOky0XgAE0gNe

EbnOkyzXsAAA2rN

Last edited:
You are inventing your own "facts" once again. There was only one explosion and that in the seemingly open building housing the gas containers, as confirmed by Iran itself:

EbnOky0XgAE0gNe

EbnOkyzXsAAA2rN

Then I confused the image with the Natanz site, but this explosion is part of the missile production facility there.

EcAQtLAXgAIBsb4

Anyway the point was you are downplaying these incidents as accidents in some cases but on this thread you're attributing them all to acts of sabotage by foreign intelligence agencies.

Then I confused the image with the Natanz site, but this explosion is part of the missile production facility there.

It was at a missile production facility but the damage was done to these gas containers. The saboteurs probably just planted an explosive at that gas container.

Anyway the point was you are downplaying these incidents as accidents in some cases but on this thread you're attributing them all to acts of sabotage by foreign intelligence agencies.

Let us use logic and something called chronology. When this explosion at the gas facility occurred that was the first incident, at that time our most likely explanation would have been an accident. Especially when it was just at a gas container. Now that we know multiple other attacks have occurred, I can retrospectively state that was also probably a sabotage.

It was at a missile production facility but the damage was done to these gas containers. The saboteurs probably just planted an explosive at that gas container.

Let us used logic and something called chronology. When this explosion at the gas facility occurred that was the first incident, at that time our most likely explanation would have been an accident. Especially when it was just at a gas container. Now that we know multiple other attacks have occurred, I can retrospectively state that was also probably a sabotage.

I mean this is elementary level logic, I find it odd I even need to outline it.

You suggested to wait for statement by authorities of Iran and I am going by what Iranian authorities are saying which is that only one or two of the explosions are considered attacks while rest are accidents. But, if you believe there is more to it than that's a reasonable conclusion to come to.

You suggested to wait for statement by authorities of Iran and I am going by what Iranian authorities are saying which is that only one or two of the explosions are considered attacks while rest are accidents. But, if you believe there is more to it than that's a reasonable conclusion to come to.

Is it possible some of those incidents were truly accidents? yes, but think in terms of probability. What do you believe is the likelihood that there was 4 explosions in such close internals and 2 of them were accidents? Iranian authorities may have believed they were accidents via initial reports, but note that investigations are still ongoing.

Is it possible some of those incidents were truly accidents? yes, but think in terms of probability. What do you believe is the likelihood that there was 4 explosions in such close internals and 2 of them were accidents? Iranian authorities may have believed they were accidents via initial reports, but note that investigations are still ongoing.

True, we should get back to the topic then. People can get back to discussing scenarios as OP wanted.

a) build the bomb and put it on a hypersonic vehicle.

There are two distinct factors to consider here. The Overt and covert nature of being a nuclear power. I believe Iran is covertly already a nuclear power (cannot prove it for obvious reasons). However, to declare itself an overt nuclear state will be unwise. Why? Not because of sanctions. Not because of a potential conflict but because it was very likely start a serious proliferation of nuclear weapons in that region. That will not be in Iran's interest. The adverse side effects will greatly outweigh any benefits. Iran's main focus should be: greatly strengthening its economy, military and internal security. Nuclear latency is a more potent for Iran at this time than an actual overtly declared nuclear weapon. Iran has its own calculations at play, when the threshold to go nuclear is met, it will do so. We are not there yet.

Do things that would piss off the zionists without them being able to retaliate or get public opinion against Iran.

So pick one or more:

Make 100 Fetah Subs

Design a 200km range Air to Air missile for the Kowsar jet. Mass produce the Kowsars by the 100s.

Work on an Iranian S-500.

Send 5 new Khordad 15 to Syria with other shorter range ADS

Don't get mad (revenge), get even. As in tactically.

Zionists want Iran to retaliate. They win even more if Iran strikes back. They are happier with your list than with these explosions.

Do things that would piss off the zionists without them being able to retaliate or get public opinion against Iran.

So pick one or more:

Make 100 Fetah Subs

Design a 200km range Air to Air missile for the Kowsar jet. Mass produce the Kowsars by the 100s.

Work on an Iranian S-500.

Send 5 new Khordad 15 to Syria with other shorter range ADS

Don't get mad (revenge), get even. As in tactically.

Zionists want Iran to retaliate. They win even more if Iran strikes back. They are happier with your list than with these explosions.

So you guys are afraid of Israel? Why are you then claiming to be a resistance against Israel and claiming to uproot them soon(on a weekly basis)? Why you need excuses? What are you waiting for?

If Iran stopped with its rhetoric we wouldn't be having a discussion if they want to be like China and develop their nation and advance their interests for long term. But, Iran is telling ME audience something very different.

Every time you run to your hole to take shelter from rockets, that is done by Iran.

Iranians here have never run for shelter ever.

Every penny you spent to defend against a super cheap projectile, that is Iran.

You have to retaliate for all of those and you have done so little. I am not even sure if you actually did this. Jpost was acting like Israel is also behind Corona virus attacks in Iran. Some believe it was US.

As far as retaliation, I think these attacks are small in size and may not be Israel. US is another likely culprit.

I am not surprised if Trump want us to hit some oil infrastructures to revive the shale oil before the election.

A nice initial retaliation would be to their noche. Nasagh keshi shadid as noche. It does not have to be against oil stuff.

Last edited:
If this indeed occurred, you are basically saying Israel being pushed to pay some saboteurs to plant explosives in civilian sectors is not embarrassing? You are basically acting like ISIS at the moment.
There are no saboteurs. It's a virus that spreads around Iran. Exactly like Stuxnet.

We are acting like ISIS? You've literally attempted to rise our water chlorine levels and failed.

Iranians here have never run for shelter ever.
Once a war breaks, no shelter will help Iran.

Get humiliated as always. It turned into a tradition of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom