What's new

Iranian Regime Insider Declares: "Islamic World Must Have Nuclear Weapons"

You need to hear it over and over again, so you stop believe every nonsense and every conspiracy on earth.

No you need to hear it again and again:

1. Anyone critical of Zionism is not anti-Semitic.

2. Israel has no right to exist and is not recognised by many in the world.

We must not take notice of any propaganda about Iran emanating from Israelis

It's not rocket science. If we want to stop the genocides and attacks against our countries, we must have nuclear weapons and Ballistic missiles.

Who are you to decide that Palestine has no right to exist? Who gives you the right to steal PALESTINIAN lands? Grow up little girl.

And we must stop you, I am glad we have an understanding.

Who are you to decide who stole what from who? You no nothing and you are too ignorant to realise it.

Zionists "loyal to the truth against hypocrisy and double standards" !! :D

:rofl:

Indeed we are, which is more than I can say about you and other pro-Iranian in PDF.

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Killing Palestinian Women And Children During Gaza Offensive | World News | Sky News

Nothing other than child abuse is worse

A state created in 1947 by bringing in people who don't live there. Even the land rejects your kind, Israel is the highest importer of sunscreen

You are right Israel's import of sunscreens obviously eliminate any right for it to exist.

Save your nonsense for other threads which deal with Israel, this is a thread about Iran's mendacity.

No you need to hear it again and again:

1. Anyone critical of Zionism is not anti-Semitic.

2. Israel has no right to exist and is not recognised by many in the world.

We must not take notice of any propaganda about Iran emanating from Israelis

I have two for your:

1. An anti-Semite is a degraded person who believe that the Jewish people are inferior and are not allowed for their own country.

2. Iran has no right to have nuclear weapons according to the opinion of many in the international community.

Say it again and again, maybe someday when you will grow up you will understand.

I have two for your:

1. An anti-Semite is a degraded person who believe that the Jewish people are inferior and are not allowed for their own country.

2. Iran has no right to have nuclear weapons according to the opinion of many in the international community.

Say it again and again, maybe someday when you will grow up you will understand.

However being anti Zionist is not anti Semitic, Israel has no right as such to exist.

the opinion of many who have been brainwashed by Fox news is neither here nor there and the Iranians and all Arab nations have the right to nukes including the Palestinians

You are right Israel's import of sunscreens obviously eliminate any right for it to exist.

Save your nonsense for other threads which deal with Israel, this is a thread about Iran's mendacity.
Addressing only the weak part of my argument? Tsk Tsk!

However being anti Zionist is not anti Semitic, Israel has no right as such to exist.

the opinion of many who have been brainwashed by Fox news is neither here nor there and the Iranians and all Arab nations have the right to nukes including the Palestinians

Let me repeat that: you against an independent state for the Jewish people = you discriminate them = you treat them as inferior = you are anti-Semite.

Almost all the countries in the world, including Muslim countries, are again Iran with nuclear weapons. As I said, if Iran has the right to have nukes then the US and Israel has the right to stop it.

Let me repeat that: you against an independent state for the Jewish people = you discriminate them = you treat them as inferior = you are anti-Semite.
Israel is a secular state, not a Jewish one so your point is moot

Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people, so your point is to be ignorant.
There is also another Jewish nation state. Do you know its name? It has a size ten times larger than Israel. It was created for the Jews before Israel came to be

There is also another Jewish nation state. Do you know its name? It has a size ten times larger than Israel. It was created for the Jews before Israel came to be

Israel is the only Jewish nation state, established in the historic Jewish land.

Back
Top Bottom