What's new

Iranian Regime Insider Declares: "Islamic World Must Have Nuclear Weapons"

You have moral values, do you? Tell that to the political assassinated, to the murdered journalists, to the molested and raped women, and to the prosecuted minorities in your country and to the terror victims in Afghanistan and India.

You want to defend Iran, that is fine. I just want everybody to admit that Iran wants nukes and developing them.

I would rather believe the Iranian govt than a country's regime that has no right to exist any day of the week

The issue is Iran and its nuclear deception, not Israel.

BTW, as a citizen of the failed terror state known as Pakistan you are almost the last who can lecture me about moral issues.

And no, Iran has no right to develop nuclear weapons, and Iran accepted that fact when it committed itself to the NPT.

Wow a terrorist state of Israel can lecture others too.

Wow a terrorist state of Israel can lecture others too.

Whenever discussing Israel please make sure you remember the two lies that are propagated by Zionist media

1. Anyone attacking Zionists is anti-Semitic

2. Israel has a right to exist

Back to topic even if one individual made such a declaration he may have just being given his opinion. Not Iranian state. In any event Iran has as much right as anyone to have nukes and nuclear power

If a failed terror state such as Pakistan can lecture on moral standards then even Ginjis Khan is allowed to do that.

At least our right to exist is not challenged by several countries lol

Whenever discussing Israel please make sure you remember the two lies that are propagated by Zionist media

1. Anyone attacking Zionists is anti-Semitic

2. Israel has a right to exist

Back to topic even if one individual made such a declaration he may have just being given his opinion. Not Iranian state. In any event Iran has as much right as anyone to have nukes and nuclear power

At least our right to exist is not challenged by several countries lol

The opinion of few rogue and failed states about Israel has less weight than the opinion of the village idiot guild in Lincolnshire.

As I said, Iran has no right to have nukes since it has signed the NPT.

Spare us with that Truth.

You need to hear it over and over again, so you stop believe every nonsense and every conspiracy on earth.

This is a discussion, try to prove me wrong. If cannot, then I can only suggest you think if what you support is merely a fiction.

The opinion of few rogue and failed states about Israel has less weight than the opinion of the village idiot guild in Lincolnshire.

As I said, Iran has no right to have nukes since it has signed the NPT.

Who are you to judge who is a rogue state??

It's not rocket science. If we want to stop the genocides and attacks against our countries, we must have nuclear weapons and Ballistic missiles.

And who are you to decide that Israel has no right to exist? Such an impertinence!
Who are you to decide that Palestine has no right to exist? Who gives you the right to steal PALESTINIAN lands? Grow up little girl.

You have moral values, do you? Tell that to the political assassinated, to the murdered journalists, to the molested and raped women, and to the prosecuted minorities in your country and to the terror victims in Afghanistan and India.
Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Killing Palestinian Women And Children During Gaza Offensive | World News | Sky News

Nothing other than child abuse is worse

And who are you to decide that Israel has no right to exist? Such an impertinence!
A state created in 1947 by bringing in people who don't live there. Even the land rejects your kind, Israel is the highest importer of sunscreen

So much talk about a BLOG quoting an OPINION piece by an EX-governor.

Back
Top Bottom