What's new

Iranian Protests

The footage I was talking about is not featuring 'murdered kids'.

Parents aren't immune to propaganda either, they are ordinary people like everyone else.
but it seems you think the mother of a certain news reporter is immune to propaganda

The same mullahs are stealing the country's wealth and are oppressing and killing Iranians. A huge part of Iran's population is extremely dissatisfied with them. You see the reality on the streets nowadays. Belittling them will make things only worse. Their demands have to be met (which is replacement of mullah clerical regime with a civilian-nationalist leadership).

Supporters of the mullah establishment are made up of foreign mercenaries and hardcore radical religious people, they are out of touch with the reality.
Its surreal, but it feels like you are a Russian person in his early 20s in 1988-1991, my parents were probably thinking just like you back than. Go on do it, tear your country apart like we did, you will be eaten up even faster than we were. The "civilian-nationalist leadership" will bring you all these good stuff as it did to us, a massive deindustrialization, huge brain drain, destroying everything that you produce, bcs your new friends will be able to offer you cheaper and better. In the end you can even get the biggest prize possible - a civil war, we had couples of them all around the USSR.

119134737_3285555168147363_8484571305022314052_n.jpg

Last edited:
but it seems you think the mother of a certain news reporter is immune to propaganda

There's a huge difference between the assessment parents make of video footage - something any person could do just as well, and a declaration by a parent about the condition of their offspring's body they personally inspected.

Last edited:
Stop this none sense about foreign powers inciting the current situation. There is no foreign interference because if there was, you would have seen the evidence. Your ideological warriors would have lost half the country by now. The situation would be a lot worse. When Raisi came to power, he turned up the ratchet on the so called islamic hijab and the morality police started to pressure and arrest women. He lit the match. He is a known murderer behind the 1988 political mass killings. I am surprised he was even allowed to the united nations.

Read my comments again, you're misquoting me. But yes, of course there's foreign interference in the current situation as well. If alone through the endless propaganda foreign outlets bombard Iranians with to incite violence against public authorities, if alone through the spies and snipers operating on Iranian soil, if alone through the reformist fifth column of the west, if alone through NATO's and the zionists' terrorist stooges murdering worshippers.

The so called committed army of loyal ideological warriors will scatter like pigeons when they start dropping death. The cowards run now when a crowd of empty handed people march towards them. How much do you get paid to spread this none-sense?

Mere demagogy. Warriors who, without adequate armament stood against Saddam's Iraq propped u by two superpowers, warriors who eliminated "I"SIS, warriors who've held in check the world's so-called superpower for over four decades, who trained and equipped successful Resistance forces against zionist occupiers, will easily overcome wannabe insurgents should they try anything funny.

the only reason this regime has lasted is not because it is so great, it is because the Americans have wanted them to stay in power. Why would not they, the are the best salesman for the American arms industry. If the Americans wanted, they would bomb your million man ideological army to the stone age. The Russians are getting their asses handed to them and you think shills like you will last forever. The Chinese want them to stay so they can be part of their new belt and road initiative which is Chinese version of Colonialism. The corrupt regime has already capitulated to the Chinese so they can stay in power. Without Chinese buying oil, your super ideological fighters would not last three months.

USA arms sales to their PGCC clients had been rising steadily before the 1979 Islamic Revolution. If PGCC rulers had the power to say "no" to Uncle Sam, then they would have to be cretins of the highest order not to grasp something you believe to have "discovered", namely that their allies in Washington are supposedly taking them for a ride by "allowing the Islamic Republic to stay in power just to frighten them". If however they do not have that ability, then the USA regime has no need to rely on such an elaborate scheme in the first place: a simple phone-call will be enough for the Yanks to have their subordinates oblige and purchase as many weapons as needed. Elementary logic makes this farcical theory fall flat.

The reason the USA regime has not dared to launch military aggression against Islamic Iran, a government which has challenged and damaged their interests like no other in West Asia and beyond, is because they cannot stomach the colossal costs they'd incur as a result of Iran's asymmetrical retaliation power.

Russia is slowly but surely grinding down a major NATO proxy on its borders. Though to be honest, I'm at a loss as to what the conflict in Ukraine has to do with me personally.

China buying oil from Iran is not synonymous with Iran subjecting itself to Chinese "colonial rule". There's nothing of the sort going on. This is not the pre-Revolution era, when the country's ruler had his palace bugged by listening devices (as suggested in the memoirs of his Court Minister Alam), or his Prime Minister chosen by the White House (as when USA president Kennedy directed the shah to attribute this function to Ali Amini).

The reason the Pahlavi monarchy was ousted was because of khomeini's promise that he was going to fight the Russians in Afghanistan ( the green belt) and Shah's refusal. If the Shah had any fucking brains, he would have built universities with the oil money so people would not have been so stupid to believe a picture of khomeini is on the moon. The Cinema Rex fire ,which was conducted by an Islamist, was the match that lit the last revolution. It was the tragic event at Cinema Rex which was blamed on Savak. The country erupted in anger.

The shah was the perfect American client. Officially acting as the regional "gendarme" as per the Nixon doctrine, purchasing tons of overpriced weaponry specially tailored to counter the Soviets, participating in expeditions on behalf of the west (like when Iranian troops were sent to crush the Dhofar rebellion in Oman) and so on.

Islamic Iran's support for Afghan mojahedin was part of a broader policy of struggle against both imperialist blocs of that time, reflected in the slogan 'neither East nor West'. Revolutionary Iran's Resistance against NATO imperialism led to western backing for Saddam's war of aggression.

Whether it happens now or ten years from now, people are sick and tired this regime. Like I said before, stand aside and watch how the crowds with will be ten fold the fake bussed in crowds.

What has Islam brought to Iran that is so great? Nothing. You are delusional if you think the youth are faithful to Islam. You should take down the Iranian flag . " what is good for Islam"

Islam and Iran are inseparable. The advent of Islam in Iran ushered in what historians refer to as the Islamic Golden Age. You can read up on it.

Show me one Islamic country that is leading the world in anything that is positive for humanity.

Innovation? No
Medical advancement? No
Modern medicine? No
Military technology? No
Technology? No
How about human rights? What a joke . absolutely NO
How about Jurisprudence? No
They all operate under some archaic tribal system of the illiterate bedouins from the stone age

Such ranting hardly warrants a response. There are threads in this forum dedicated to the considerable development registered by several Islamic nations in recent years, and especially Iran. Suffice to study them.

The west's current position is a result of brutal colonial exploitation and is rapidly nearing its end with the rise of multipolarism.

Tell me, how has life improved in Iran since the revolution for average Iranians?
is standard of living better? no . more than half the country live below poverty

In numerous ways. The first of which being that Iran gained back her self-determination, her sovereignty after shaking off the zio-American imperial yoke thanks to the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Literacy increased massively, infrastructural development bloomed, science and technology reached unprecedented heights in the contemporary era, Iran turned into an industrial nation.

As concerns standards of living, yes, they did improve. Here's a documented study on the subject:

If you gave Iranians today an option to leave, half the country would leave. Why?

Because Iran is victim to the most extensive, most intense, most underhanded propaganda, psy-ops and social engineering campaign in human history, carried out by the world's most resourceful powers to be.

There are no legal restrictions for Iranians to leave. Yet Iran's emigrant community, numbering between 2 and 3,5-4 million at most, is not particularly large. Countries like south Korea, Turkey and many others have a superior percentage of their people living abroad.

Only paid shills like you boast about islam and how great this fucking hell on earth is some great utopia.

Stop the silly ad hominems. Two can play this game, but I do not wish to engage into such.

Last edited:
Strawman. There's a huge difference between the assessment parents make of video footage - something any person could do just as well, and a declaration by a parent about the condition of their offspring's body.
yeah sure, your usual answer when you have no answer, when you are faced with your logics

Last edited:
You offered nothing of substance, and were adequately replied to.
I offered the exact things that needed to be brought to light , not a little more nor a little less than what needed .
I showed the hypoacidity and double standard when you said
The footage I was talking about is not featuring 'murdered kids'.

Parents aren't immune to propaganda either, they are ordinary people like everyone else.

while in another thread brought another grieving mother talks as evidence

I offered the exact things that needed to be brought to light , not a little more nor a little less than what needed .
I showed the hypoacidity and double standard when you said

Demagogy is what you produced, comparing two completely dissimilar occurrences for the sole sake of arguing unnecessarily.

while in another thread brought another grieving mother talks as evidence

The parents of the person whose alleged demise is shown in that video footage can comment on the images, but they aren't privy to any additional information about the circumstances of the event. Whilst Sahim's mother viewed her daughter's body at the morgue and made a revelation about its condition. It requires quite the dose of absurdity to try and equate these.

Last edited:
(repost from the twin thread)

photo-output-18-106-660x330.jpg

(Google Translate from Farsi)

The death of a third grade middle school girl in Iranshahr due to the beating of the security forces in the school
2 days ago Sunnis , Iran , Balochistan , human dignity , news reports

According to Hale Vash report, on Tuesday, November 3, 1401, a third-grade girl of Iranshahr's Parvin Etsami Middle School was killed by a security guard's beating and a blow to the head.

The identity of this girl "Parmis Hamnava", a third grade student of Parvin Etisami middle school in Iranshahr, has been confirmed.

According to an informed source with Hale Vash reporter: "On Tuesday, November 3, security guards entered the school and searched the books of all the students, there was a torn picture of Khomeini in the book, for this crime, they beat him as much as they could in front of the students." His nose was bleeding badly and he was admitted to an Iranian hospital... He died on Wednesday at 4 Azan and was taken to Zahedan for burial.

The source added: "The security forces took a commitment from the Parmis family and all the students' teachers that the issue would not be covered by the media, and with this condition, they handed over his body to his family."

It is said that all the photos of Parmis were collected from inside the school by the security forces.

It should be noted that this incident happened during the shift of Mrs. Bokharai, whose husband is an employee of the Iranshahr Intelligence Department.

I think Khomenei is not so handsome to get angry so much because someone break his pic.

Iran regime treat like animals to non-Persian and non-Shiite people.

I think Khomenei is not so handsome to get angry so much because someone break his pic.

Not very different from Israel after all

(repost from the twin thread)

photo-output-18-106-660x330.jpg

(Google Translate from Farsi)

Base on Ministry of education it didn't happen ... no one with this name study there.

Its surreal, but it feels like you are a Russian person in his early 20s in 1988-1991, my parents were probably thinking just like you back than. Go on do it, tear your country apart like we did, you will be eaten up even faster than we were. The "civilian-nationalist leadership" will bring you all these good stuff as it did to us, a massive deindustrialization, huge brain drain, destroying everything that you produce, bcs your new friends will be able to offer you cheaper and better. In the end you can even get the biggest prize possible - a civil war, we had couples of them all around the USSR.

119134737_3285555168147363_8484571305022314052_n.jpg

ABSOLUTELY, they are going to be torn to pieces

Iran has been under attack for 40 years, the west has tried everything

Some bright spark realised that utilising liberal youth culture to try and corrupt Iranian youth and encourage the absolute rainbow, transexual donkey mess that is occurring in the west would be a option against the Iranians

These idiots think, that Iran regime would immediately collapse and be replaced with the rainbow nation, gay prides in downtown Iran, women dancing their way into work etc

What it will do is open Pandora's box, and multiple ethnic conflicts no united vision of Iran

Conservative Iranians have significant numbers they are backed up by the Shia faithful internationally, they won't go anywhere and will fight for their country

Personally multiple people and Muslims in the world encourage a more inclusive Iran, for example Pakistan doesn't have general enforced hijab so we can't really support it in Iran

But the odd haired coloured liberal brigade, backed by liberal white saviours, ex-muslim brigade are so vile and irksome to many of us, your just happy they are being hunted down

Kid, Mullah-ruled Iran tops the list of nations with massive brain drain and a huge corrupted elite. And quite funny btw because this is coming from someone whose nation actually invaded Iran and tried to impose its imperialistic rule on the Iranian nation. Not too long ago, just 7 or 8 decades ago.

I wonder what wannabe Stalin- papa putin teaches you in Russian schools. Do you have proper history lessons or is it your own version? You Russians can milk these corrupt and rotten mullahs and use them as a toilet paper for your needs but there will be a day of reckoning soon.

How is your dear dictator Putin doing with his special military operation? Surely, you are teaching the Iranians and the whole world what it means to be a proud anti-US badass wannabe empire struggling to advance 1km vs tiny Ukraine?

Last but not least, you are not a friend of Iran. Historically, you have taken our lands, turned them into fake republics around us and were against our governments in power until you found these mullahs who would give their arse to anyone for prolonging their sick, corrupted shia empire. You are not even qualified to speak about our internal affairs. Stick to getting owned by Ukrainians, suits you better.

* Btw, I admit that your nation is a kind of upgraded dictatorship version than that of Mullahs in Iran. At least you have a bit less corruption going on and you do not mistakenly shoot down civilian airliners. Or you just push opponents out of windows instead of pushing coca cola bottles in their rectums like what the mullah goons are doing. You can have that prize, if you get happy with it.

(oh wait, one of the above is wrong, poor Malaysians).
A massive brain drain yet they are doing pretty good or at least good enough to be able to export gas turbines to Moscow for example. And I quite doubt that you know what a real brain drain is. In the Soviet Union there were 870 thousand scientists in 1991 8 years later the number fell to 380 thousand, some researchers stated that the looses were up to 50 billion usd a year because of those events. But ofc this wont be the case with your country, if you overthrow this "corrupted dictatorship" the rivers of milk and honey will pour all over Iran.

So we are supposed to hate each other to this day bcs of something that happened centuries ago? Do you use the same mindset when it comes to Germany and France for example? Ofc not, they are civilized western people, they are smart enough to put the past behind them. This cannot be the case when it comes to the Russian, Chinese, Iranian or any other Asian savages, we should be in a constant conflict to please the so called civilized world. :)

In the so called Ukraine a longly postponed civil war is taking place, sadly with a lot of mistakes from our side, which as always in our history would have to be paid with blood and with the distruction of our cities. Sadly it was turned in the biggest proxy war the world has ever seen, but dont worry, soon or later everyone who is fueling this fire will pay the price for it.

Im not speaking about your internal affairs Im just making some parallels, bcs I know your rhetoric quite well. My great-great-grandfather ran away from Russia in 1920, his 2 brothers died in the civil war fighting against the Reds, his father, his uncle who was a Tsarist officer were executed somewhere in Siberia. My family memory knows what is to loose your country and how it feels to watch how its turning into something completly diffrent from what it used to be and trust me in Russia it was a hundred times worse than it was in Iran after your revolution. And yet, when the Red army entered Bulgaria in 1944 and Stalin started to search for those who once ran away my grandfather voluntarily went back in the USSR to "pay back his debt to the Motherland", being in his 50s and staying there without seeing his kids for almost 8 years.

My point is that you cannot hate your country and your people no matter what, it dosent matter where you live now or when you ran away, its your country. And when you have our example, when you saw what happaned with us and when you can see how cynic the so called "civilized world" is you just cannot expect that something good will come out if your currnet goverment is thrown out in a manner that is cheered by the west. Iran probably needs reforms, but they should be made carefuly and in the right time, not when some students, younger than me, bcs you called me a "kid" ran all around the streets, chanting slogans that will lead to a situation that is ten times worse than the one Iran is into at the moment.

Anyway, thats just my opinion ofc, I like your culture and have big respect for your people and I wish you all the best, but again, IMO this is not the way.

Not very different from Israel after all
More than one million of Arabs live in Israel happily as Israeli citizens.

And nobody will beat them until to death because they break the pic of a filthy dead mummy former ruler.

Back
Top Bottom