What's new

Iranian Protests

We`ve finally got the first 💩western leader💩 coming out and openly talking about "regime change" in iran.[and of course its the 🤡canadians🤡]
Anyone surprised at this...?😮
Now if only someone would get rid of that zionist licker in canada
Trudeau-Netanyahu-in-Paris-30-11-15.jpg

We`ve finally got the first 💩western leader💩 coming out and openly talking about "regime change" in iran.[and of course its the 🤡canadians🤡]
Anyone surprised at this...?😮
Now if only someone would get rid of that zionist licker in canada
Trudeau-Netanyahu-in-Paris-30-11-15.jpg
His country is an irrelevant vagina in the world stage so no body should get worked up over what its gherti mozalef leader has to say.

More power to Iran.
Iran is definitely a nation of bright talented people of secular mentality. The ones governing them are holding Iran to reach new heights.

Iranians kiss the hand of security forces against ISIS style rioters:

I’m sorry looks staged, your telling me police would knowingly allow people to approach them during a riot/protest, not knowing if it were people pretending to be supporters, seems suspicious, during riot/protest most police wouldn’t allow anyone to cross a certain line. Not saying police in that country doesn’t have support, saying this particular incident looks staged.

I’m sorry looks staged, your telling me police would knowingly allow people to approach them during a riot/protest, not knowing if it were people pretending to be supporters, seems suspicious, during riot/protest most police wouldn’t allow anyone to cross a certain line. Not saying police in that country doesn’t have support, saying this particular incident looks staged.
It wasn't protest, but a demonstration against ISIS style rioters.

In this video, it shows Tehran is mostly closed but women can be seen with no head coverings. Is this a sign of de facto defeat/compromise by the regime against this backward law. Can some one from Iran confirm the authenticity of the video and the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Get armed by whom? By Uncle Sam? Or uncles Schlomo and Salman? All three perhaps?

Unconclusive footage, not sure anyone was actually shot at or killed, and no evidence as to who the theoretical shooter might have been.
I think you are too young to remember 1978-1979. There is no need for foreign assistance. There are plenty of what is needed in Iran. You are very dismissive being a shill for the regime. Just like the organized crowds that are bussed in .You ask the parents of the hundreds of murdered kids if the videos are conclusive or not.
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.12.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.14.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.16.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.21.01 PM.png

Last edited:
How about his death? is this conclusive?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.26.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.26.13 PM.png
    759.8 KB · Views: 21
I think you are too young to remember 1978-1979.

It's not comparable. Under the Pahlavi monarchy, there was no equivalent to the multi-million strong popular mobilization force that is the Basij, nor to the IRGC, both of which are ideologically committed forces. These are not going to defect.

You are very dismissive being a shill for the regime.

I'm not linked to any government, nor am I member to any political, cultural or religious organization or association. Only stating my honest views and beliefs, while having in mind what I believe to be best for Islam and Iran.

There is no need for foreign assistance. There are plenty of what is needed in Iran.

Iran's military forces are not betraying the Islamic Revolution. They never have. So there's no source of mass armament for wannabe insurgents.

Purely hypothetically speaking, in the highly unlikely event that a portion of the armed forces would commit treason, it would be dwarfed by the sum of loyalist units in the Army, the IRGC and Basij popular mobilization.

Iran's security forces cannot remotely be matched by any conceivable armed insurgency, unless the latter is greatly boosted by a significant influx of foreign fighters and massive armament, training and logistical support by NATO, the zionist regime and their regional clients.

More importantly though, in case of a domestic armed conflict these existential foreign enemies will step in by their own initiative and take control over armed opposition, like it or not. Being the enemies they are, they'd have to be moronic to let go of such a golden, once in a lifetime opportunity.

Just like the organized crowds that are bussed in .

Being bussed in doesn't preclude sharing and believing in the ideas they proclaim.

You ask the parents of the hundreds of murdered kids if the videos are conclusive or not.

The footage I was talking about is not featuring 'murdered kids'.

Parents aren't immune to propaganda either, they are ordinary people like everyone else.

MKO and other terrorist agents handled by NATO, zionist and Saudi intelligence services are not going to miss the chance to shoot at and kill people in order to blame Iranian security forces and try to provoke an escalation of violence.

Last edited:
It's not comparable. Under the Pahlavi monarchy, there was no equivalent to the multi-million strong popular mobilization force that is the Basij, nor to the IRGC, both of which are ideologically committed forces. These are not going to defect.

I'm not linked to any government, nor am I member to any political, cultural or religious organization or association. Only stating my honest views and beliefs, while having in mind what I believe to be best for Islam and Iran.

Iran's military forces are not betraying the Ïslamic Revolution. They never have. So there's no source of mass armament for wannabe insurgents.

Purely hypothetically speaking, in the highly unlikely event that a portion of the armed forces would commit treason, it would be dwarfed by the sum of loyalist units in the Army, the IRGC and Basij popular mobilization.

Iran's security forces cannot remotely be matched by any conceivable armed insurgency, unless the latter is greatly boosted by a significant influx of foreign fighters and massive armament, training and logistical support by NATO, the zionist regime and their regional clients.

More importantly though, in case of a domestic armed conflict these existential foreign enemies will step in by their own initiative and take control over armed opposition, like it or not. Being the enemies they are, they'd have to be moronic to let go of such a golden, once in a lifetime opportunity.

Being bussed in doesn't preclude sharing and believing in the ideas they proclaim.

The footage I was talking about is not featuring 'murdered kids'.

Parents aren't immune to propaganda either, they are ordinary people like everyone else.

MKO and other terrorist agents handled by NATO, zionist and Saudi intelligence services are not going to miss the chance to shoot at and kill people in order to blame Iranian security forces and try to provoke an escalation of violence.
Stop this none sense about foreign powers inciting the current situation. There is no foreign interference because if there was, you would have seen the evidence. Your ideological warriors would have lost half the country by now. The situation would be a lot worse. When Raisi came to power, he turned up the ratchet on the so called islamic hijab and the morality police started to pressure and arrest women. He lit the match. He is a known murderer behind the 1988 political mass killings. I am surprised he was even allowed to the united nations.

The so called committed army of loyal ideological warriors will scatter like pigeons when they start dropping death. The cowards run now when a crowd of empty handed people march towards them. How much do you get paid to spread this none-sense?

the only reason this regime has lasted is not because it is so great, it is because the Americans have wanted them to stay in power. Why would not they, the are the best salesman for the American arms industry. If the Americans wanted, they would bomb your million man ideological army to the stone age. The Russians are getting their asses handed to them and you think shills like you will last forever. The Chinese want them to stay so they can be part of their new belt and road initiative which is Chinese version of Colonialism. The corrupt regime has already capitulated to the Chinese so they can stay in power. Without Chinese buying oil, your super ideological fighters would not last three months.

The reason the Pahlavi monarchy was ousted was because of khomeini's promise that he was going to fight the Russians in Afghanistan ( the green belt) and Shah's refusal. If the Shah had any fucking brains, he would have built universities with the oil money so people would not have been so stupid to believe a picture of khomeini is on the moon. The Cinema Rex fire ,which was conducted by an Islamist, was the match that lit the last revolution. It was the tragic event at Cinema Rex which was blamed on Savak. The country erupted in anger.

Whether it happens now or ten years from now, people are sick and tired this regime. Like I said before, stand aside and watch how the crowds with will be ten fold the fake bussed in crowds.

What has Islam brought to Iran that is so great? Nothing. You are delusional if you think the youth are faithful to Islam. You should take down the Iranian flag . " what is good for Islam"

Show me one Islamic country that is leading the world in anything that is positive for humanity.

Innovation? No
Medical advancement? No
Modern medicine? No
Military technology? No
Technology? No
How about human rights? What a joke . absolutely NO
How about Jurisprudence? No
They all operate under some archaic tribal system of the illiterate bedouins from the stone age

Tell me, how has life improved in Iran since the revolution for average Iranians?
is standard of living better? no . more than half the country live below poverty

If you gave Iranians today an option to leave, half the country would leave. Why? I have never met an Iranian that moved abroad that had anything positive to say about the regime. Only paid shills like you boast about islam and how great this fucking hell on earth is some great utopia.

Last edited:
Stop this none sense about foreign powers inciting the current situation. There is no foreign interference because if there was, you would have seen the evidence. Your ideological warriors would have lost half the country by now. The situation would be a lot worse. When Raisi came to power, he turned up the ratchet on the so called islamic hijab and the morality police started to pressure and arrest women. He lit the match. He is a known murderer behind the 1988 political mass killings. I am surprised he was even allowed to the united nations.

The so called committed army of loyal ideological warriors will scatter like pigeons when they start dropping death. The cowards run now when a crowd of empty handed people march towards them. How much do you get paid to spread this none-sense?

the only reason this regime has lasted is not because it is so great, it is because the Americans have wanted them to stay in power. Why would not they, the are the best salesman for the American arms industry. If the Americans wanted, they would bomb your million man ideological army to the stone age. The Russians are getting their asses handed to them and you think shills like you will last forever. The Chinese want them to stay so they can be part of their new belt and road initiative which is Chinese version of Colonialism. The corrupt regime has already capitulated to the Chinese so they can stay in power. Without Chinese buying oil, your super ideological fighters would not last three months.

The reason the Pahlavi monarchy was ousted was because of khomeini's promise that he was going to fight the Russians in Afghanistan ( the green belt) and Shah's refusal. If the Shah had any fucking brains, he would have built universities with the oil money so people would not have been so stupid to believe a picture of khomeini is on the moon. The Cinema Rex fire ,which was conducted by an Islamist, was the match that lit the last revolution. It was the tragic event at Cinema Rex which was blamed on Savak. The country erupted in anger.

Whether it happens now or ten years from now, people are sick and tired this regime. Like I said before, stand aside and watch how the crowds with will be ten fold the fake bussed in crowds.

What has Islam brought to Iran that is so great? Nothing. You are delusional if you think the youth are faithful to Islam. You should take down the Iranian flag . " what is good for Islam"

Show me one Islamic country that is leading the world in anything that is positive for humanity.

Innovation? No
Medical advancement? No
Modern medicine? No
Military technology? No
Technology? No
How about human rights? What a joke . absolutely NO
How about Jurisprudence? No
They all operate under some archaic tribal system of the illiterate bedouins from the stone age

Tell me, how has life improved in Iran since the revolution for average Iranians?
is standard of living better? no . more than half the country live below poverty

If you gave Iranians today an option to leave, half the country would leave. Why? I have never met an Iranian that moved abroad that had anything positive to say about the regime. Only paid shills like you boast about islam and how great this fucking hell on earth is some great utopia.
Sure.
By the way, do you happen to know who funds VOA Persian, BBC Persian, and most importantly Iran International?

Back
Top Bottom