What's new

Iranian pilot defects, threatens regime he’ll seek asylum in Israel

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DSC00339-635x357.jpg

Opposed to Iran’s ruling ethos, Ahmad-Reza Khosravi fled to Turkey last year. Now he says he’ll work to harm the Islamic Republic if it doesn’t stop harassing his wife and son

An Iranian pilot who defected to Turkey last year is threatening to seek asylum in Israel and work openly to undermine the regime in Iran if it does not cease what he says are its intimidation tactics against the wife and son he left behind.

123500_199.jpg

Born in 1977 in Khomein in central Iran, Khosravi entered the Iranian Police Academy at age of 18 and went on to join the security services

11866329_139823913024614_8593986416055926594_n.jpg

DSC00339-635x357.jpg

Opposed to Iran’s ruling ethos, Ahmad-Reza Khosravi fled to Turkey last year. Now he says he’ll work to harm the Islamic Republic if it doesn’t stop harassing his wife and son

An Iranian pilot who defected to Turkey last year is threatening to seek asylum in Israel and work openly to undermine the regime in Iran if it does not cease what he says are its intimidation tactics against the wife and son he left behind.

123500_199.jpg

Born in 1977 in Khomein in central Iran, Khosravi entered the Iranian Police Academy at age of 18 and went on to join the security services

11866329_139823913024614_8593986416055926594_n.jpg

They are most likely concerned that he could've been an intelligence agent or could've had links to organizations or countries hostile to Iran; so of course, like any other country - for the sake of national security; they will question anyone who has links with him - including his family. Him threatening to flee to Israel makes it all the more suspicious.

He could've went to other other countries through legal ways and that without leaving his family behind - but he made a bad choice and like all bad choices - bad consequences will follow with it.

They are most likely concerned that he could've been an intelligence agent or could've had links to organizations or countries hostile to Iran; so of course, like any other country - for the sake of national security; they will question anyone who has links with him - including his family. Him threatening to flee to Israel makes it all the more suspicious.

He could've went to other other countries through legal ways and that without leaving his family behind - but he made a bad choice and like all bad choices - bad consequences will follow with it.

How do you know?

"Judge every person favorably" ( Ethics of the fathers 1:6)

"Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place." (Ethics of the fathers 2:5)

“"If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves."
- Hamdun al-Qassar, one of the great early Muslims, as narrated by Imam Bayhaqi in his Shu`ab al-Iman [7.522]

“If you find see something you don’t like in a brother, try to find 1-70 excuses for him. And if you can’t find an excuse, say ‘There might be an excuse, but I don’t know it. [ Jafar as-Sadiq ]

Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Munazil (Allah have mercy upon him), of the early Muslims, said, “The believer seeks excuses for their brethren, while the hypocrite seeks out the faults of their brethren.” [Sulami, Adab al-Suhba]

Imâm Muhammad bin Sîrîn (rahimahullâh) said: “If you were to find out that your brother has done something bad, then you should look after an excuse for him, if you can’t find an excuse, you should say "He has an excuse.”“
(Shu´b-ul-Îmân (6/323) by Imâm al-Bayhaqî)

Allah is The Judge, so know your role. Verily, your Lord knows better, who (among men) has gone astray from His Path, and He knows better those who are guided. (Surah Qalam:7)

"Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place." (Ethics of the fathers 2:5)

A traitor and a coward that left his family behind.

“"If a friend among your friends errs, make seventy excuses for them. If your hearts are unable to do this, then know that the shortcoming is in your own selves."
- Hamdun al-Qassar, one of the great early Muslims, as narrated by Imam Bayhaqi in his Shu`ab al-Iman [7.522]

“If you find see something you don’t like in a brother, try to find 1-70 excuses for him. And if you can’t find an excuse, say ‘There might be an excuse, but I don’t know it. [ Jafar as-Sadiq ]

Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Munazil (Allah have mercy upon him), of the early Muslims, said, “The believer seeks excuses for their brethren, while the hypocrite seeks out the faults of their brethren.” [Sulami, Adab al-Suhba]

Imâm Muhammad bin Sîrîn (rahimahullâh) said: “If you were to find out that your brother has done something bad, then you should look after an excuse for him, if you can’t find an excuse, you should say "He has an excuse.”“
(Shu´b-ul-Îmân (6/323) by Imâm al-Bayhaqî)

Allah is The Judge, so know your role. Verily, your Lord knows better, who (among men) has gone astray from His Path, and He knows better those who are guided. (Surah Qalam:7)

It seems certain Pakistanis love sourcing Times of Israel articles, but they hate PressTV.

Haha.

It seems certain Pakistanis love sourcing Times of Israel articles, but they hate PressTV.

Haha.
those certain pakistanies are around 200 mln in total and continuosly showing restraint towards irans border incursions, still considering them as our brothers while you are putting every effort de stabilize us with our enemy number one aka india.

kulbhashan yadev is one example, do you think you can take the might of PA AND PLA.

those certain pakistanies are around 200 mln in total and continuosly showing restraint towards irans border incursions, still considering them as our brothers while you are putting every effort de stabilize us with our enemy number one aka india.

kulbhashan yadev is one example, do you think you can take the might of PA AND PLA.

Are you saying 200 million Pakistanis are exactly like our brother in the original post in this topic and loves reading Times of Israel?

Well...i have little sympathy for traitors. Why would he leave his family back?

Are you saying 200 million Pakistanis are exactly like our brother in the original post in this topic and loves reading Times of Israel?

STOP meddling in others affairs..........or be ready for the same.

STOP meddling in others affairs..........or be ready for the same.

Bro, what are you talking about? There has been meddling in our country for...I think a thousand or so years. Recent history, they meddled in our country when they supported terrorist organizations from Pakistan & Afghanistan to carry out terrorist actions on our borders. They meddled in our country when they killed our scientists in cold blood to stop our progress. They meddled in our country when they shot down our passenger plane, scattering their bodies in the Persian gulf and gave themselves medal for it. They meddled in our country when Iraq attacked our country and was supported when he used chemicals weapons against our civilians who suffer to this day. They meddled in our country when any country that supported us was bullied or destroyed. They meddled our country when any business projects with our neighbors were cancelled due to outside pressures that was lose-lose to both neighbors. They meddled in our country when we pushed the Shah out in the 50s and they carried out a coupe against our strengthened Parliament and brought the Shah back. They meddled in our country when they kicked the first Shah out because he wouldn't support UK fully in the Great War. They meddled in our country when it was the same Shah they brought it to destroy our first attempt at democracy, abolishing our newly formed Parliament.

How much more should I go back?

So, if you don't know what you are talking, kindly...be quiet.

no what i am saying that is your country need to have a reality check.

Bro, what are you talking about? There has been meddling in our country for...I think a thousand or so years. Recent history, they meddled in our country when they supported terrorist organizations from Pakistan & Afghanistan to carry out terrorist actions on our borders. They meddled in our country when they killed our scientists in cold blood to stop our progress. They meddled in our country when they shot down our passenger plane, scattering their bodies in the Persian gulf and gave themselves medal for it. They meddled in our country when Iraq attacked our country and was supported when he used chemicals weapons against our civilians who suffer to this day. They meddled in our country when any country that supported us was bullied or destroyed. They meddled our country when any business projects with our neighbors were cancelled due to outside pressures that was lose-lose to both neighbors. They meddled in our country when we pushed the Shah out in the 50s and they carried out a coupe against our strengthened Parliament and brought the Shah back. They meddled in our country when they kicked the first Shah out because he wouldn't support UK fully in the Great War. They meddled in our country when it was the same Shah they brought it to destroy our first attempt at democracy, abolishing our newly formed Parliament.

How much more should I go back?

So, if you don't know what you are talking, kindly...be quiet.

OMG thats sooo lame n ur teacher gave u golden star for that kudooos

no explanation needed for all the terrorist activities ur country is involved in just look around.

FYI i have family ties with ur country..........its a beautiful country which is ruled by a tyrant

Restoring human rights in Iran is solely possible through the overthrow of ruling religious fascism

U wana remain dumb deaf n blind i dont give a shiit....

STOP sponsoring Terrorism.

Iranian have strange paradox I did not met a single Iranian in Canada who is new comer or living long who has Support Aytullah regime .when talk with them they abuse Aytullah and current mullah regime .I mean shah decedent talk make sence I met a lot of them too but I am talking very new to last 20 yrs immigrants .Shah supporters still have old Iranian imperial flags sometime they show on theior cars .

Iranian have strange paradox I did not met a single Iranian in Canada who is new comer or living long who has Support Aytullah regime .when talk with them they abuse Aytullah and current mullah regime .I mean shah decedent talk make sence I met a lot of them too but I am talking very new to last 20 yrs immigrants .Shah supporters still have old Iranian imperial flags sometime they show on theior cars .
Though I am supportive of certain aspects of Irans previous foreign policy and belligerence to the arrogant west these are questions that need to be answered. Me too in Canada have not come across many Persians proud of the Khomenei regime.

Saudi authorities are the same religious nutjobs but have the excuse of transforming the Saudi economy. Iran's government does not have that cover unfortunately though they are clearly much richer than us Pakistanis. I think a more liberal setup would be beneficial to Iran. I have been to Kish and I don't understand why they have to force our women to cover themselves and Islamicize everything. I have a lot of respect for Iran but not the current government.

I think a more liberal setup would be beneficial to Iran. I have been to Kish and I don't understand why they have to force our women to cover themselves and Islamicize everything. I have a lot of respect for Iran but not the current government.

People(men/women) are transgressors by nature in my opinion. If you force them or set limits the societal downfall will take place slowly in contrast(to a more liberal setup). This has been my experience till now. Downfall comes eventually though...if you believe in any Abrahamic tradition I would tell you that "evil almost always triumphs".

I agree with the rest of your post.

Justice is a key component I would like to enquire about...any Iranian members here willing to let me know if the justice system in Iran is effective/efficient and functional? Also how is it in terms of corruption?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom