What's new

Iran billionaire executed over $2.6b fraud

"Anti Iran propaganda" lol, go away vatan foroosh.
thanks for letting me know .
but in realty we saved and deter all enemy attack for past 35 years as you very well know .( Sadam Attack on Iran + MKO + U.S a+Israel ++++++ )
but you sold it and went and serve your western masters .

There were wrong tacticts during the war, many experts jailed etc. Also we should have attacked saddam again in 1994 or 2000 when he was weak. We want compensation for the war, the blood of martyrs was not free. Kuwait gets compensation.. Islamic republic..what did they achieve, saddam was guilty of the war. They only few times in the media said they want compensation, but did nothing. UN said Iraq was the agressor.]
sorry we did not know . ok next time we will ask you big military expert what should Iran do or not ..
you been such big military expert I think you can get job at Pentagon . please do not west your time here and let your valuable thinking go to west ..
next time i make sure we come and ask you about every war so we can get beast out of it with you been such big military expert .

what do you think it should be done in Syria ??

If he weren't simply a scapegoat I couldn't really question as why he was executed. But there were many people involved in that embezzlement scandal, untouchable people. So this guy was thrown under the bus because he was the most expandable one of them.

Wish the bankers in the west would be treated the same....then the world would be in better situation now

As Iraj said, if this had happened anywhere else, I'd be okay with it, but it's like Al Quida executing one of its members for extremism. In the end he's just a loser that got thrown under the bus.

As Iraj said, if this had happened anywhere else, I'd be okay with it, but it's like Al Quida executing one of its members for extremism. In the end he's just a loser that got thrown under the bus.

While we are at it why dont we execute that shark Rafsanjani ? or Ahmadinejad himself for throwing away around 800 billion dollars ? Larijani who embezzled 600 million dollars or thousands of other IR officials ? The whole system is corrupt, even the highest crippled lord.

While we are at it why dont we execute that shark Rafsanjani ? or Ahmadinejad himself for throwing away around 800 billion dollars ? Larijani who embezzled 600 million dollars or thousands of other IR officials ? The whole system is corrupt, even the highest crippled lord.
Iran/Middle East = King's Landing from Game of Thrones

Justice of any kind is always nothing but a masquerade to cover revenge against the opposing power. The ones delivering justice are even more corrupt and guilty than the guilty party being punished.

Iran/Middle East = King's Landing from Game of Thrones

Justice of any kind is always nothing but a masquerade to cover revenge against the opposing power. The ones delivering justice are even more corrupt and guilty than the guilty party being punished.
so in Canada those who kill a murder are more guilty than the murder. interesting logic and good info about Canadian justice system.

Back
Top Bottom