What's new

Iran billionaire executed over $2.6b fraud

Instead of using this kind of insults, you can prove that I'm wrong and that your corrupt dictator islamist system is not failed contrary to the facts about corruption in Iran.
Our Islamists assiduous heads are the most righteous in the world.
They have labored so much for country and struggle against any fraud hardly.

yeah we see your ikhwan and al-qaeda brothers are against fraud and pro human rights. Isn't Islamic republic inspired by terrorist ikhwan (moslim brotherhood) trying to kill intellectuals?
Hossein Fatemi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What did your brother Assad say about Islamism and bringing Islam into politics?
Islamists (Muslims) in Iran are Shia but Islamists in Syria are Salafi.
If Muslim people in Iran did not like Ayatollah Khomeiny 98% did not obey him and vote to IR .

Bro you know how many people lost their life fortunes here in the states when the banks collapsed? No banker even got any jail time and they were 100% responsible and knew what they were doing when they swindled people out of money.

Same happened here. The Bankers got out of the mess free. Instead the Government start cutting National Health Service and public spendings.

Whole system and ideology of islamic republic is corrupt and failed (like communist east-germany), it's better to *** who's not involved in corruption in Iran.
Bonyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
Never ever let animals be involved in politics, if you think Pakistan is bad, it will be 100 times worser if something like Iran happens there.

Our ex President Zardari is a Billionaire, current PM Sharif is a multi billionaire now. We have few rich individuals who can buy all of Pakistan. Where do you think they got all the money from? And then we have delusional people in our countries who think they can ''beat the evil west''.

Well let me congratulate Iran on a fine step. When the rich and powerful are brought to justice ( no matter how harsh), you get the jist of the justice system of that country. We could never ever do something like that. Its a start and it will send a message to the rich in Iran that they are not above the law and any illegal action they commit will be met with the full power of the justice system of the said country. Truly brilliant. The message it send is whats important.

rafsanjani If someone steals their money they will be executed.
as you already know rafsanjani case and his family is with judiciary and soon or later his time will come .
but I am sure you want to continue you anti Iran propaganda .

What's the difference between your clerics and Umar? Umar wanted to kill pregnant women, but Ali stopped him. Your clerics actually executed pregnant women.
So please wahabi don't go into discussion with me, go pray to your kafir prophet khomeini the zindiq:lol:

The most important parts of that story was that one he didn't kill her, and two he knew of the consequences had he done so.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

Instead of watching anti Shia Channels,(Like Afghan Allahyari who think talibanism and is not even a Muslim,plus support by England goverment who are Masons and the most Anti Islam in the history) use your Head for a moment and dont link the crimes that do in Iran to IR.
I hate Rafsanjani thief Family more than u BTW and blame them everywhere.

Last edited:
as you already know rafsanjani case and his family is with judiciary and soon or later his time will come .
but I am sure you want to continue you anti Iran propaganda .

Do you even like your country Iran? It's hardly believable for me when I read some of your funniest comments on IMF
Here's what you said about Alam al hoda AD system:

"i think this is grate mistake to think this way . second : these are Islamic republic achievements and it got nothing to do with Iran . and the scientists who made these system believe in Islamic republic and Alah nothing ales , as for people who think in this line thought as you . if we just go back in your so called Iranian history at time donkey shah or before him you people Iran did make any Sh**t not even screw Iranian scientists never made anything in past and there were just bunch of jokers . as for officials i think that just ignorant thinking . these officials were achieve a lot for Islamic republic ( NOT IRAN ) and it shows good management"

"Anti Iran propaganda" lol, go away vatan foroosh.

@yavar @MOHSENAM @Gilamard @mohsen
@Informant @Jaanbaz

Finally lets expose islamic republic muslim language peacefull human right activist towards women, how they interrogate wifes of their own intelligence agents which got killed by islamic republic.

The interrogator tells her we know which fingers they used to finger you. He also says what did musavi with you, and place of your body, what did he with that body part (meaning her women part). What did you like them to do with your body? Since when did you start lesbianism? They put her so much under psychological pressure, call her a prostitute, threaten her till she says I said to him to lick my front part.

The women and human right is so good in Iran that ofcourse france is terrible country for banning wahabi niqaab.

This is the Republic of Prophet khomeini :lol: and their devilworshipping followers
corrupted or foreign agents can be found in every system, after revolution we saw plenty of these people, even one of these ba$tards (bani sadr) became our president. Saeed Emami (the fruit of western education or spy agencies) and those interrogators were among them too, but our system cleans itself from these animals and we are proud of that.
but if you think france has a better record in human rights and if you think that video is a torture, then I recommend you to study about "DIAMILA BOUPACHA جمیله بوپاشا" and how your dear french seculars interrogated (raped) her.

Bassiji kid who are you trying to fool here, this is not press tv or madrassah or namaz jomeh where you can fool people. We have sources about regime torturing and killing people and newspapers being closed even during rohani and khatami.

These torturers were killed because they had information about the regime. Also these guys who torture still work for islamic republic. Many of them freed afterwards in sham courts.

This is your system, get over it and accept it, don't blame west for your criminal acts. I dont give a shit about france, they are still 1000 times better for their own people. Islamic republic thugs are only good for own gangs (khamenei, larijani, rafsanjani mafia etc) thiefs.

You guys have such a big mouth that you dare to criticize north-west European countries for human rights, indeed shameless followers of devil-prophet khomaaani
a usual reaction of a westernized kido feeded by MKO terrorist group stories. you don't give a shit about france but you have to (payed enough) to say they are better, probably in your view that Algerian woman deserves to be raped, your behavior is the true meaning of hypocrisy.

I thought massoud rajavi and MKO believed in prophet Khomaaani :lol:

rajavi_khomeini_khiabani.jpg

France colonial forced killed in north africa many people in history, like americans against native indians and australia against aboriginals, but human rights within their own country at this moment and for their citizens is 1000 times better than in Iran. So these cheap arguments are not valid Khomaaani follower. They care for their own nation!
that picture and your comment is another sign of your knowledge or hypocracy, It's clear that you have never been in Iran and you don't know the basic history of Iranian revolution, and how MKO separated its way from nation to the extend that they killed 17000 Iranian and joined the Iraq dictator Saddam. also FYI Ayatollah khamenei has lost his right hand in one of their bomb attack. today MKO terrorist group has an office in so called civilized france and U.S.
about Boupasha, first study then argue, that incident happened inside France and we are talking about so called modern france, not stone age.

You accuse me of following MKO lies, but I said MKO followed your prophet khooomani, so who's right. I don't give a damn about ex-followers of khomaaani (MEK/MKO)
MKO has never followed Islamic leaderships, so you are wrong like always. whether before or after revolution they were cooperating with seculars till they decided to show their true face. and like your previous comments you don't give a damn about MKO, but you repeat whatever they and their masters spread about us.
France whatever shit they did, like British, today they respect their own nation and population more than Islamic republic.
keep this B.S to yourself too, we have seen their behaviour toward muslims or anybody who talks against Israel or holocause.
By they way US and France are not even good examples, look at Scandinavian countries, clean,modern, democratic, human rights. When they shit in other countries, at least they don't shit at their own citizens. You islamists work other way around..
so now france isn't a good example? but in your previous comments you mentioned it as a exemplary case, please be a man and don't change your word.
also when you admit that western countries are doing shit regarding other nations, you are defying your source of anti Iranian info too.

Back
Top Bottom