What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

Give them a finger and they'll take an arm.

Not answering these terror attacks will only encourage the enemy to kill more and more scientists. Azerbayjan, UAE, Bahrain and Saudi are heavens for mossad. They have invited mossad next to Iran to kill Iranian scientists. From inside there are anti-nationalist zionists in the government and intelligence agencies (liberals like zibakalam, but also among islamists). Killing of our scientists had no serious consequence for them and now they feel safe to kill more. This will not be the last terror attack against scientists in Iran.

Without these factors, it would not be possible to assassinate 4 and now 5 scientists middle of Iran.
iran is the heaven of mossad. Stop blaming others. They stole tons of your documents.
As i repeatedly say Iran is good at attacking muslims., so expect attack on muslim countries by iran.

Bro grow some balls and stop being so bi-ghiyrat.

In the last 1 year:

-Solemani assassinated
-countless military bases in Iran attacked with loss of life unknown (could be tens if not hundreds)
-Natanz an active nuclear enrichment site was attacked against all rules of international law.
-mysterious explosions throughout the country
-head of nuclear weapons program assassinated (a brigadier general)

Don’t be a apologist and say the enemy is desperate. No, you just don’t got balls is the truth and you are taking sucker punches like a wife getting beaten by a abusive husband.

AP20027691893833-1024x683.jpg

you dont worry, more to come...

He is being patriotic and offers solutions. You expect him to say ''we got fked in the ***, we have to take it'' ?

Yeah because that is the real reality. This is a republic where the factions value survival. They don’t value some pseudo Neo Persian Empire to emerge. They don’t value Islam. They don’t value anything.

They value SURVIVAL

As long as the factions are making money and maintains the influence then they will take sucker punches. They don’t want to risk getting into a conflict because at the end of the day they live posh lives and their influence has never been greater in the history of the Republic.

He is being patriotic and offers solutions. You expect him to say ''we got fked in the ***, we have to take it'' ?

Much needed introspection and reflection over what we expect to see coming from Iran when it's attacked, is required at this point...We can no longer sit here and provide excuses to a government and military leadership that seemingly will not act reciprocally against Israel even though they along with their puppet America, has killed several high-ranking IMPORTANT Iranian leadership figures in a single-year alone.

Iran has thousands of missiles that can make every single Israeli man, women and child cry and regret ever being Iran's enemy yet we still have to periodically come on here or go on Twitter to find out that yet another pivotal Iranian figure has been bombed, obliterated, gun-downed or assassinated by the usual suspects. Coming to grips with reality is a must, no more excuses, no more "Real-politicking" reasons...just sheer reality.

Even AmirIGM (twitter handle) who takes a more measured "pragmatic" approach to retribution stuff like this, says Iran should fire missiles into Israel itself, damned be the consequences. It's too far gone with this attack, that much is for sure. Around 6-7 people died, it wasn't just Dr. Mohsen Fakhrizadeh who got murdered.

Last edited:
AP20027691893833-1024x683.jpg

you dont worry, more to come...

A plane with 2 innocent soldiers in it? That’s your rebuttal?

Reminds me of Israel assassinating Imad’s son and an Iranian general. And all Iran/HZ did was kill two Israeli soldiers walking on patrol.

US kills Solemani and Iran gives some soldiers a “sar dard”.

You see the theme here? The enemy is taking valuable pieces off the board and you are taking the pawns and celebrating.

Terror was brought to kill a citizen of a independent country, Iran should name the country and then ask for the named assassins to be handed over to Iran for the trial. Am sure the little piglet will deny it or not confirm it. Iran should say that terror attack was hatched in the newly established embassy in UAE and the fire few of his lovelies and see how many balls piglet have got. If Iran let it go they will keep on doing it and they have got absolutely no right to do so. UAE will get the message for opening the infidels houses on the Arabs lands and few of their sky scrappers get few hits too and then UAE rulers eyes will open up what they have done.

Yeah because that is the real reality. This is a republic where the factions value survival. They don’t value some pseudo Neo Persian Empire to emerge. They don’t value Islam. They don’t value anything.

They value SURVIVAL

As long as the factions are making money and maintains the influence then they will take sucker punches. They don’t want to risk getting into a conflict because at the end of the day they live posh lives and their influence has never been greater in the history of the Republic.

Deterrence is the most critical element of survival. They have to restore deterrence, that means taking calculated risks of retaliation.

In the last 1 year:

-Solemani assassinated
-countless military bases in Iran attacked with loss of life unknown (could be tens if not hundreds)
-Natanz an active nuclear enrichment site was attacked against all rules of international law.

Don’t be a apologist and say the enemy is desperate. No, you just don’t got balls is the truth and you are taking sucker punches like a wife getting beaten by a abusive husband.
U always been realistic, i like that side of urs.

Much needed introspection and reflection over what we expect to see coming from Iran when it's attacked, is required at this point...We can no longer sit here and provide excuses to a government and military leadership that seemingly will not act reciprocally against Israel even though they along with their puppet America, has killed several high-ranking IMPORTANT Iranian leadership figures in a single-year alone.

Iran has thousands of missiles that can make every single Israeli man, women and child cry and regret ever being Iran's enemy yet we still have to periodically come on here or go on Twitter to find out that yet another pivotal Iranian figure has been bombed, obliterated gun-downed or assassinated by the usual suspects. Coming to grips with reality is a must, no more excuses, no more "Real-politicking" reasons...just sheer reality.

Even AmirIGM (twitter handle) who takes a more measured "pragmatic" approach to retribution stuff like this, says Iran should fire missiles into Israel itself, damned be the consequences. It's too far gone with this attack, that much is for sure. Around 6-7 people died, it wasn't just Dr. Mohsen Fakhrizadeh who got murdered.

Its also disrespectful to Iranians that this board and the damn incomptent Republic complains
Only about Solemani.

Wake the **** up people, there were 4 other high ranking Quds Force personnel in that car. Yet no one gives a damn about them.

And why hasn’t anyone assassinated the two clowns: Salami Sandwich and Hajizadeh?

Jesus these two loud mouth propaganda idiots make the IRGC look bad. You never saw Solemani doing this stupid rhetoric.
U always been realistic, i like that side of urs.

Thank you.

I been called a lot of names here because I have never changed my stance on criticizing the Republic when they deserve to be criticized.

I been calling out this group for their incompetence for years. Finally people are starting to wake up.

Its also disrespectful to Iranians that this board and the damn incomptent Republic complains
Only about Solemani.

Wake the **** up people, there were 4 other high ranking Quds Force personnel in that car. Yet no one gives a damn about them.

And why hasn’t anyone assassinated the two clowns: Salami Sandwich and Hajizadeh?

Jesus these two loud mouth propaganda idiots make the IRGC look bad. You never saw Solemani doing this stupid rhetoric.

I fully and whole heartedly agree with you brother, I just have no more words left to say... I mean, what is there even left to say?

You don't want to go that way. I can assure you.

1. Iran's head of the IRGC, the most important person in country after Khamenei, was assassinated in Iraq. The response could not restore deterrence as it was weak and coordinated with the enemy.
2. Five of Iran's important nuclear scientists had previously been assassinated, including Fereydoon Abbasi who survived the terror attack. No response was given to those assassinations by Iran.
3. Iran's top nuclear scientist which has been described as the most important figure in Iran's nuclear activities related to ballistic missiles had been declared a target for years. And yet, he was roaming around without protection.

I know you have a history of spewing regime nonsense here blindly, and even Iranians don't take you seriously, but General Soleimani, Fereydoon Abbasi and Mohsen Fakhrizadeh weren't just any people. They were high-ranking officials that were aware of state secrets. If you can't tell the difference, you can't be saved anymore.

I believe we will see more attacks like these in the coming days. The IR has failed to establish deterrence and it has proven to be weak and incompetent to protect itself.
If morons like you were to run this country, now we were a country like Afghanistan.

As Gen Salami said, we have retaliated for the assassination of our scientists, if you don't believe it, it's your own problem. The answer for an undercover operation, should be undercover too, otherwise we will appear as the bad guys. this terror will meet it's response too.

Suleimani wasn't the most important person after khamenei, there is no such a thing, you are just spewing the sh!t which Zionists media have put in your mouth. he could have died million times outside Iran without the killers know whom they have killed. and as Khamenei said we will kick Americans out of our region and it's happening, again if your patience is small as your brain, it's not our problem. Iran is still the same country which kicked US out of Iraq once, but much more powerful with much more elements.

Fakhrizadeh has a good record during his management, but it doesn't mean our advancement would be stopped or slowed down, we have countless people like him to fill the place, that's why Gen Bagheri called it blind terror (assassination), but starting from tomorrow reformist traitors (and governors) start boasting about the importance of negotiation (concession), that otherwise Israel wants to attack Iran! and the rest of propaganda to prepare the scene for Biden (the motherfker) that's the sole purpose of this terror.

Your brain refuses to see the big picture and that's because of your grudge against Islamic Republic. nonetheless, IRI advancement both internally and externally has been, is and will be nonstop.

In the last 1 year:

-Solemani assassinated

You're just emotional, which is understandable. But you need to think clearly and not emotionally. I am giving you the observation on the facts. My statement on the desperation of the enemy is indeed factual, why else do you think they resort to such attacks? Do you believe these will alter Iran's path to any meaningful degree? Think long term. I have already explained what we need to do to deal with these problems, priority is to strengthen our internal security such as counter-intelligence. For as long as the enemy can penetrate and perform these attacks, they will. Not much else they can do. So to a great degree, the blame falls on our shoulders and that needs to be fixed. If Iran wanted, it could greatly escalate and play right into their hands, but they're not. The enemy is desperate, not Iran. Keep that mind. Your examples of those attacks prove that point, not counter it.

Iran's response must be calculated and pragmatic and not based on notions such as gheirat. If you see geopolitics in such terms then frankly it may be best if you avoid following it otherwise you'll just increase your blood pressure. You should have learned by now that these games are ongoing and Iran's current nature is based around strategic patient . Regardless, like I have already mentioned in my earlier posts, deterrence must be established, but do not sit around expecting rash moves. Are there incompetence in Iran, sure, and I have highlighted those and offered potential solutions.

But I'll re-iterate, for those of you that cannot stand the way these things are played, then simply avoid following them otherwise you'll continue boiling with emotions.

You're just emotional, which is understandable. But you need to think clearly and not emotionally. I am giving you the observation on the facts. My statement on the desperation of the enemy is indeed factual, why else do you think they resort to such attacks? Do you believe these will alter Iran's path to any meaningful degree? Think long term. I have already explained what we need to do to deal with these problems, priority is to strengthen our internal security such as counter-intelligence. For as long as the enemy can penetrate and perform these attacks, they will. Not much else they can do. So to a great degree, the blame falls on our shoulders and that needs to be fixed. If Iran wanted, it could greatly escalate and play right into their hands, but they're not. The enemy is desperate, not Iran. Keep that mind. Your examples of those attacks prove that point, not counter it.

Iran's response must be calculated and pragmatic and not based on notions such as gheirat. If you see geopolitics in such terms then frankly it may be best if you avoid following it otherwise you'll just increase your blood pressure. You should have learned by now that these games are ongoing and Iran's current nature is based around strategic patient . Regardless, like I have already mentioned in my earlier posts, deterrence must be established, but do not sit around expecting rash moves. Are there incompetence in Iran, sure, and I have highlighted those and offered potential solutions.

But I'll re-iterate, for those of you that cannot stand the way these things are played, then simply avoid following them otherwise you'll continue boiling with emotions.

Iran has its citizens dieing by the day due to lack of access to medicine. Do you know how many children have died? Do you even care? I had to scour the marketplace to find a medicine only imported from aboard for one of my family members.

Meanwhile kids of IRGC and Government officials are aboard partying. People don’t have food on their tables due to sanctions meanwhile Qalibaf sold Iran Mall land in chitgar for pennies on the dollar to his friend.

I know things that will make your head spin about this Republic and the IRGC. Imagine the mafia then add religion and you got Iranian society.

Since 2003 they have been engaging in sabatoge and murder. Since 2010 they have been killing Iranian soldiers in Syria/Iraq/Yemen.

There is no grand plan here. Iran is absorbing the strikes. It doesn’t want to trigger a escalation ladder.

I look forward to your next set of excuses when the next sabotage event happens.

Back
Top Bottom