What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

how will they retaliate?

No retaliation. The Natanz explosion was brutal since it set back Iran’s centrifuge project probably 1-2 years.

Assassinations are not damaging and it’s not like Iran is racing for the bomb. They are simply using the nuclear program as leverage. And with so many centrifuges spinning Iran can always increase the leverage (bring online more centrifuges, increase enrichment level, etc).

Thus no retaliation. Iran doesn’t care about human life loss. Leverage is still maintained

Today the nuclear club is closed and any country attempting to enter the club gets fiercely punished.
The incompetence of IR makes you believe that. If the mullahs played it smart they could have gotten so much from the US.
Assassinations are not damaging and it’s not like Iran is racing for the bomb. They are simply using the nuclear program as leverage.
Assuming this is the case (which is very very likely) then is it not criminal of the mullahs to play with Iranian lives like this?

Iran needs to give a strong retaliation. If a genuine strong retaliation was provided after assassination of solemani, then this might not have happened. But i guess israel and US want iran to make a bold move. Lets see what happens.

Seems like no scientists are safe as they all can be deemed as threat to national security by some enemy country, Zions are going crazy and the world needs to stop them.

People understandably get emotional over such an attack, however you need to ask yourself what effect this attack actually has. This will not negatively effect the Iranian nuclear program in any way . Like I said before, these are just desperate moves by the Zionists and Americans. Should there be a response? sure, but do not get irrational expecting a major military strike.

Iran's enemies are running desperate, why would Iran play into their hands and act equally desperate?

Fakhrizad wasn't the head of Iran's nuclear program, but one of our top scientists, and currently was working as the head of research and innovation organization of defense ministry.

Martyrdom was his reward for serving this country. American/Israeli terrorists should await their painful answer.

I hope you never get into translation business, cause you literally changed the meaning of Salami's words!

That quote belongs to past, not present and it says "Only Zionists know where we answered the assassination of our scientists"
I don't know how this intelligence agency is able to cut some old man and women (forouhars) in pieces after sneaking into their house, but not able to defend our nuclear scientists.

Where is the money for big bullet proof SUV's for the scientists? gone to regime kids?

People understandably get emotional over such an attack, however you need to ask yourself what effect this attack actually has. This will not negatively effect the Iranian nuclear program in any way . Like I said before, these are just desperate moves by the Zionists and Americans. Should there be a response? sure, but do not get irrational expecting a major military strike.

Iran's enemies are running desperate, why would Iran play into their hands and act equally desperate?

Bro grow some balls and stop being so bi-ghiyrat.

In the last 1 year:

-Solemani assassinated
-countless military bases in Iran attacked with loss of life unknown (could be tens if not hundreds)
-Natanz an active nuclear enrichment site was attacked against all rules of international law.
-mysterious explosions throughout the country
-head of nuclear weapons program assassinated (a brigadier general)

Don’t be a apologist and say the enemy is desperate. No, you just don’t got balls is the truth and you are taking sucker punches like a wife getting beaten by a abusive husband.

In the last 1 year:

-Solemani assassinated
-countless military bases in Iran attacked with loss of life unknown (could be tens if not hundreds)
-Natanz an active nuclear enrichment site was attacked against all rules of international law.

Don’t be a apologist and say the enemy is desperate. No, you just don’t got balls is the truth and you are taking sucker punches like a wife getting beaten by a abusive husband.
He is being patriotic and offers solutions. You expect him to say ''we got fked in the ***, we have to take it'' ?

In the last 1 year:

-Solemani assassinated

I agree with your post, except that I don't think there were attacks on military bases in Iran. If you're referring to the Parchin incident, I could give you that one, even though the military site itself was not attacked or damaged, but tankers outside of the base exploded, but that would still make it one incident, not tens or hundreds.

It is likely agents for the MEK have carried out this attack with assistance for either Israel or America or perhaps both. They have a base in Albania, cleverly chosen far away from Iran.

Never heard of them before:-

The People's Mujahedin Organization of Iran, or the Mujahedin-e-Khalq (Persian: سازمان مجاهدين خلق ايران‎, romanized: sâzmân-e mojâhedīn-e khalq-e īrân, abbreviated MEK, PMOI, or MKO), is an Iranian political-militant organization.[24][25][26] It advocates overthrowing the Islamic Republic of Iran leadership and installing its own government.[27][28][29] Its revolutionary interpretation of Islam contrasts with the conservative Islam of the traditional clergy as well as the populist Islamism developed by Ayatollah Khomeini in the 1970s.[30] It is also considered the Islamic Republic of Iran's biggest and most active political opposition group.[7][30][31]

Back
Top Bottom