What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

RIP.

All terrorist Nations are together as one against Muslims, they support each other's terrorist attacks on Muslims.

But, Muslims and Muslim countries are fighting with each other, as planned by same terrorists.

Last edited:
نه تنها باید شاشید بلکه باید رید به این اقتدار آقایون

نفوذی دارن حاجی
چقدر گفتیم
با دوستمون فیلوسوفر بحث بود هفته پیش
پسر بن لادن داستانش چی بوده وسط پاسداران
دوربین داره تمام دماوند و پاسداران

@Philosopher

البته توی حفاظت اطلاعات اونها هم باید رید
چطور دیدار نتانیاهو لو رفت

It's likely that Iran's nuclear weapons program is far advanced by now. The Israelis know about it and wanted to send a clear message to Iran with this assassination.
Great point, thats for sure, so many Iranians got ito the Nuclear field because of the historical assassinations and persistence in that sensitive scientific field that the Iranian govt has kept researching and investing in.

Same with Tehran Mogadam....they thought killing him would slow Iran's ballistic and space programs, but today Iran is matured in those fields- an ICBM power already, under dumb Trump off course, and Iraq handed over militarily to Iran cuz of him.
useless iranian leadership
are you projecting the truth about your leadership?

So many iranian scientists have been assassinated by joos and yet there's hardly any retaliations from iranian sides.
Iranians are nothing but hot air, so much talk and so little action.
If indians tried to do anything funny with our scientists I am damn as hell sure their scientists' head would be rolling in streets of Delhi and Mumbai.
dont be so smug about it. I dont wish it that even an attempt is made to our engineers and scientists.
Iranians are targeted directly by hostile agencies and internal dissidents as well.
they have managed more than hot air for the past 40 years.

There is two main aspects to this, one is a failing in Iran's counter-intelligence and security apparatus. The other aspect is that many of these figures seek shahadat. This means they do not take the level of precaution needed. This second issue is obviously more sensitive and tricky to deal with as this has become a cultural aspect of many Iranians in the religious community. I believe if you played (not necessary even still play) an important role in Iran's program, then you cannot be lax in your security. If this cannot be done, then the internal security must become much more robust to make up for this.

Public perception is not very important to me personally as ultimately what matters in my opinion is us obtaining our goals. However as expected, this attack has caused a negative shift in perception towards Iran even among strong supporters of Iran. One could argue the Iranian establishment cannot afford to continuously take these hits and seemingly reply with mere words (openly anyway) as they will start to lose too much credibility. The counterargument to this is of course that is who that has the last laugh that wins i.e these loses are fleeting.

Regardless of what you believe, there is clearly a foreign backed network in Iran that is quite well organised that is coordinating these attacks. They need to be dismantled. We need a serious spring cleaning in our intelligence forces. As things stand, they're not up to the job.

No, I just don't give that much intellectual credit to our "friendly" neighbors, who write a post consisting of just a three letter acronym.
😊
Yeah, I guess you're in some troll fest with another person. Too scared to address him or what?

There is two main aspects to this, one is a failing in Iran's counter-intelligence and security apparatus. The other aspect is that many of these figures seek shahadat. This means they do not take the level of precaution needed. This second issue is obviously more sensitive and tricky to deal with as this has become a cultural aspect of many Iranians in the religious community. I believe if you played (not necessary even still play) an important role in Iran's program, then you cannot be lax in your security. If this cannot be done, then the internal security must become much more robust to make up for this.

Public perception is not very important to me personally as ultimately what matters in my opinion is us obtaining our goals. However as expected, this attack has caused a negative shift in perception towards Iran even among strong supporters of Iran. One could argue the Iranian establishment cannot afford to continuously take these hits and seemingly reply with mere words (openly anyway) as they will start to lose too much credibility. The counterargument to this is of course that is who has the last laugh that wins i.e these loses are fleeting.

Regardless, of what you believe, there is clearly a foreign backed network in Iran that is quite well organised that is coordinating these attacks. They need to be dismantled. We need a serious spring cleaning in our intelligence forces. As things stand, they're not up to the job.

That is true.
While Netanyahu cancels his future trips, Soleimani kept traveling in to war zone in a light jacket.
You never saw Soleimani in armour or heavily guarded.
If you expose yourself, you will get shot at some point.

They are deeply following Shiite Islam and Shahadah of Hussein. They believe winning is through Shahdat.

That is true.
While Netanyahu cancels his future trips, Soleimani keeps traveling in a light jacket.
You never saw Soleimani in armour or heavily guarded.
The car Soleimani was in when he was hit was armored.

Goodness me

The amount of security precautions that are in place for our Nuclear Scientists are insane. Not only that, Pakistan has a clear policy that if Pakistan's nuclear program is harmed in anyway, expect massive reprisals from our side.

Iran needs to do a better job in protecting its Assets. There is no way this assassination could have taken place without local help/knowledge. It appears the Israelis have built quite an extensive clandestine network within Iran and the Iranian Security Agencies need to work hard/fast to dismantle it.
our disheartened Scientist Dr Qadeer was making threats about going public about state secrets and making too many public appearances and interviews and there was big worry that he might get targeted by Taliban, AL Qaeda or hostile agencies right at that time Iranian scientist and engineers were getting picked off.
thankfully Dr Qadeer heeded the request and reduced his public appearances in the early to mid 2000s.
the Iranians did discover the insider collaborators of some of the assassinations and the people were executed for helping the assailants.
there are some pro shah groups as well as Baloch nationalists in addition to Israeli and American agencies at work that have been targeting the Iranian scientists.

I am urging my fellow Pakistanis to stop being smug about this and instead of taunting the Iranians just reflect how much did we face in terms of terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom