What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

One again obsessed people found an excuse!

No country can appoint an army for each individual, US and Israel wont be an exception too.
You don't want to go that way. I can assure you.

1. Iran's head of the IRGC, the most important person in country after Khamenei, was assassinated in Iraq. The response could not restore deterrence as it was weak and coordinated with the enemy.
2. Five of Iran's important nuclear scientists had previously been assassinated, including Fereydoon Abbasi who survived the terror attack. No response was given to those assassinations by Iran.
3. Iran's top nuclear scientist which has been described as the most important figure in Iran's nuclear activities related to ballistic missiles had been declared a target for years. And yet, he was roaming around without protection.

I know you have a history of spewing regime nonsense here blindly, and even Iranians don't take you seriously, but General Soleimani, Fereydoon Abbasi and Mohsen Fakhrizadeh weren't just any people. They were high-ranking officials that were aware of state secrets. If you can't tell the difference, you can't be saved anymore.

I believe we will see more attacks like these in the coming days. The IR has failed to establish deterrence and it has proven to be weak and incompetent to protect itself.

Why no one succeed in targeting Top Mullahs? Security forces and Mullah should be held accountable.

This is what happens when you have a huge chunk of Gadaar running around in your nation.

We have a whole bunch of them they are called Patwari, Nawaz Co., PML-N, PeePeePee,, Mullah Diesel!!!!!

Could also happen here....

This is what happens when you have a huge chunk of Gadaar running around in your nation.

We have a whole bunch of them they are called Patwari, Nawaz Co., PML-N, PeePeePee,, Mullah Diesel!!!!!

Sleep tight bro. CIA and Mossad are not interested in Pakistan.

Iranians did find out the local collaborators in previous assassinations and executed them publicly. this assassination has Israel written over it. I don't want to suggest or assume how Iranians will or should retaliate but those that have dealt with them say that Iranians are very cool headed and methodical in planning and executing their responses. whether or not they will be successful now or later in time is all down to speculation,

I don't wish this to happen to anyone. Israelis go around attacking other countries in the name of preemptive attacks with impunity, Syria or Iraq couldn't do anything about it and I doubt if KSA and its GCC allies will be able tyo do much if God forbid their people are targeted by Israelis.

recall how our schools, markets, mosques, defence installations, airports etc have been repeatedly targeted. in some we were able to retaliate and in most we couldn't do much but grieve and rage.

No it wasn’t. It was a Hyundai. Aint no body armoring a 25K USD Hyundai SUV.
This was basic information that was shared widely right after it happened.

The passenger flight would be Soleimani’s last. Rockets fired from a U.S. drone killed him as he left the Baghdad airport in a convoy of two armored vehicles. Also killed was the man who met him at the airport: Abu Mahdi Muhandis, deputy head of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), the Iraqi government’s umbrella group for the country’s militias.

Iranian Republic does not value human life.

There will be no retribution. They care more about staying in power and being pragmatic. The writing is on the wall. Trump is leaving and Biden a weak democrat is coming into power to rescue his buddy Obama’s old deal.

Why would the state give a damn about one man? That’s not how countries work. Especially one as fractionalized as Iran.

Trump wanted to attack Iran’s nuclear site. The war hawks said even that is too extreme. So they did the next best thing, assassination. Articles hit the news wires saying that Trump and Israel would likely Do more Sabotage or assassination attacks over the next 2 months and not even a week passed and that exactly happened.

Iran should have ordered all VIP under protection and no travel till after Biden is inaugurated.

But again incompetence is the theme in Iran. I have said this many many times.

It's not about interest it's about who can maneuver properly. Who has the bomb? Who has failed to obtain the bomb for decades? Pakistan has already gone through this and succeeded.
Pakistan was never fiercely against Israel. On top of that you are a ally of the US and have diplomatic relations. There is no need to kill Pakistani scientists.

This was basic information that was shared widely right after it happened.

The passenger flight would be Soleimani’s last. Rockets fired from a U.S. drone killed him as he left the Baghdad airport in a convoy of two armored vehicles. Also killed was the man who met him at the airport: Abu Mahdi Muhandis, deputy head of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), the Iraqi government’s umbrella group for the country’s militias.

It was a Hyundai. Nobody amours a Hyundai. They usually armor heavy SUVs that have powerful enough engines that can support the additional weight load.

I saw a documentary once of a private company that would develop SUVs for VIPs that could even withstand an RPG direct hit or going over a mine.

Sadly Iran never learns from western companies.

Pakistan was never fiercely against Israel. On top of that you are a ally of the US and have diplomatic relations. There is no need to kill Pakistani scientists.

Pakistan got the bomb over 30 years ago when anyone could get the bomb if they wanted.

Today the nuclear club is closed and any country attempting to enter the club gets fiercely punished.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom