What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

Iran's leadership has made a joke out of the country. I do not support Iran, but this is ridiculous!
Israel kills Iranians almost weekly in Syria -> Iran only threatens but no action
US kills your top general -> Iran cries and bombs an emptied base
Israel kills your scientists -> Iran mourns

What on earth is this? you've lost all respect and deterrence. If something is not changed dramatically then just surrender ffs. Give away your nuclear programme and obey.
One has to admit if they are wrong. As a Iranian i admit that this is a clownshow. What a shameful subhumans the regime officials are.
You’re good at obeying, we don’t have stomach for being vassal state. Our country is intact, a word that can hardly be used for yours.

the enemy wants Iran to react. That’s the sole purpose of the attack. We should keep our path steady and retaliate when we are ready to retaliate. Maybe it take 1 week, 1 year, 10 years, 50 years. It doesn’t matter how long it takes because we are a nation for all times. There is no hurry.
You have a point, he has a point. But there needs to be a red line. You want people to wait and wait for that ''promised'' paradise that is going to come but there will be people that will not buy that bulls.hit.

Once again you can see the inability of the regime to protect its scientists.
This is what happens when your mouth works more than your brain.

Welcome back bro.

Begzaar Bideneshun byaad bebinim Che gohi mikhoran.

201127-iran-scientist-mc-1536_c04a72b9a007dc5a1c64668cf00ffa1c.fit-2000w.JPG

Let me get this straight. The head of Iran’s nuclear weapons program. One of the most important people in Iran’s nuclear program drives a crappy Nissan and not a VIP armoured SUV or Mercedes Benz?

The incompetence is astounding.

Fakhrizad wasn't the head of Iran's nuclear program, but one of our top scientists, and currently was working as the head of research and innovation organization of defense ministry.

Martyrdom was his reward for serving this country. American/Israeli terrorists should await their painful answer.

حسین سلامی، فرمانده کل سپاه پاسداران نیز این خبر را تایید کرده و از انتقام خبر داده است.
وی در حساب توییتر خود "صهیونیست ها" را مسئول کشته شدن آقای فخری‌زاده دانسته و نوشته است: "صهیونیست ها دانشمندان هسته ای ما را ترور کردند ، اما فقط خود آنها می دانند پاسخ این اقدام را ما کجا داده‌ایم ، ما اعلام نمی‌کنیم اما خود آن‌ها می‌دانند

IRGC head, Salami, says assassination of Fakhrizadeh was a response to what we did to them
We will not announce what we did to them but they know it
Tensions continue to rise after the attack on KSA during Netanyahu visit. As I mentioned in my previous posts, that attack was a huge escalation and alarming to hit Eilat port from Yemen was another huge escalation. Two huge escalation
Bibi cancelled his trip to Bahrain.

Israel will use the remaining days of Trump for good. Iran is gearing up the tensions too.

Hot winter a head with lots of escalations. Mostly from Iran
Also note that Kyle Gilbert the alleged Israeli spy was exchanged just yesterday and swapped with three Iranians.
Lastly, when an Israeli minister spies for Iran, they have good agents too.
This was an assassination of a retired nuclear scientist that they could likely kill anytime. Apparently they had good intelligence from an agent and not satellite.
I hope you never get into translation business, cause you literally changed the meaning of Salami's words!

That quote belongs to past, not present and it says "Only Zionists know where we answered the assassination of our scientists"

Thank you. :cheers:
Khosh umadi dadash.
American/Israeli terrorists should await their painful answer.
To ro khoda. Velemoon kon baba.
201127-iran-scientist-mc-1536_c04a72b9a007dc5a1c64668cf00ffa1c.fit-2000w.JPG

Let me get this straight. The head of Iran’s nuclear weapons program. One of the most important people in Iran’s nuclear program drives a crappy Nissan and not a VIP armoured SUV or Mercedes Benz?

The incompetence is astounding.
Especially after 6 similar incidents previously. Subhumans.

Once again you can see the inability of the regime to protect its scientists.
This is what happens when your mouth works more than your brain.
One again obsessed people found an excuse!

No country can appoint an army for each individual, US and Israel wont be an exception too.

Doostaan
Be nazare man in avvale yek baazie toolanie. Maa zemestaane por khabari khaahim daasht.
Daryaaye sorkh sahnehaaye jadidi mibine

Once again:
It will be a hot winter.

Last question:
When Israeli minister is our spy, who do they have in between us for espionage.

کیو داشتن که مهره بسیار با ارزشی مثل کشمیری رو سوزوندن
کشمیری در راس هرم اطلاعات بود

Mohsen was indeed the father of Iran’s nuclear program and a Brigidaier general in IRGC.

I remember reading about him years ago. UN nuclear inspectors (CIA/Mossad) wanted to interview him and Iran claimed he didn’t exist. There wasn’t even a recent photo of him.

The extreme lack of security around him ment that he was likely no longer vital part of the program. I mean I have seen teenage kids driving much nicer cars in Tehran than this guy.

Usually high level VIPs are in armored Mercedes with special police lights that allow them to move ahead of other cars. This guy was in a crappy Nissan from 20 years ago.

RIP.

Those who are suggesting Iran to retaliate with quick full force need to understand that this assasination is an attempt to draw Iran into conflict while Trump still is in White House. Don't take the bait. Retaliate later at time and place of your own choice.

India is taking daily classes from Israel about state sponcered terrorism, but at the end Iran and Pakistan are labeled as terrorist countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom