What's new

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

News:
Iran is now openly verbalizing leaving NPT if Europe take any action against IRGC..

Great news to my ears:-)..long overdue...lets go for 90% enrichment...and openly test our ICBMs..no more 2000 km missile limit..

Iran FM does not rule out exit from NPT if Europe blacklists IRGC

62437419.jpg

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian has not ruled out the possibility of Tehran’s withdrawal from the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) if the Europeans fail to revise their “belligerent polices” toward the Islamic Republic.

@neutrino s analysis that concludes Iranian underground facilities (especially Fordow) are indeed vulnerable given a sufficient size of a nuclear strike:

according to some Media reports, there was another drone attack in karaj on a production Site producing parts for centrifuges. Explosions were heard.

Anybody have Information?

Caution:
i have tried to the best of my ability not to spread fake pictures or fake news. at the same time i wanted to address this issue. so if you notice that certain videos here are fake or created by an AI let me know and i will make a note of it.

Waiting for satellite images.

Another twitter video

1677329216290.png

Iran stated that it was a Military excersise.

Mostly zionist media reporting about this but also reddit and twitter reports.

some tweets are claiming that it is this site:

Karaj.jpg

some others mentioning this as the location (Kander village claimed IR6 production site):
1677329326286.png

When I googled "Iran karaj" in the news section, the first 4 news are Zionist sources:
1677331101713.png

Attachments

• 1677327551304.jpeg
    1677327551304.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
according to some Media reports, there was another drone attack in karaj on a production Site producing parts for centrifuges. Explosions were heard.

Caution:
i have tried to the best of my ability not to spread fake pictures or fake news. at the same time i wanted to address this issue. so if you notice that certain videos here are fake or created by an AI let me know and i will make a note of it.

Another twitter video

View attachment 917776

Karaj.jpg

some others mentioning this as the location (Kander village claimed IR6 production site):
View attachment 917777

When I googled "Iran karaj" in the news section, the first 4 news are Zionist sources:
View attachment 917783
IMO this is just the same outlets and social media accounts wanting to take some credit for a military exercise, when a single thing is heard in Iran, this is forcibly WW3 alert and everything, and the fact that this is only covered by Israeli outlets known for posting a ton of fake news per hour makes it worse

I remind IRGC did air defense training and it got to the news with every of these outlets on fire while it was a random training session

Although i wonder why they would do an exercise so close to civilian areas? Like the bullets could fall randomly kilometers away

And i see nothing on reliable outlets right now and you posted this like 3-4 hours ago, I'm typing "Iran" and get no results leading to this, though when i type "Iran karaj explosion", i get the exact same results as you, Israeli outlets and some reddit forum posts

I'm not saying western outlets are reliable, but i rather trust TheGuardian or even BBC than these Israeli blogs and forums

yes that's how I see it too. I actually became aware of it via a German-language article in the FAZ newspaper. Am times curious what will turn out. I think that satellite images could provide the proof.

Caution:

Another twitter video

View attachment 917776

Karaj.jpg

View attachment 917777

View attachment 917783
Huh. Yet you post. Please don't until there's better verification.

Caution:

Another twitter video

View attachment 917776

Karaj.jpg

View attachment 917777

View attachment 917783
Centrifuge production is being taken into Natanz under the mountains. It's over for them and their attempts at clandestine operations. I don't know what this particular small explosion was, but nothing note worthy.

Huh. Yet you post. Please don't until there's better verification.
Just because it's not verified doesn't mean i can't talk about it. I have clearly marked where I got my information and pointed out that it may be a false alarm. And that is exactly what I wanted to discuss. Thanks for the tip but it makes no sense to me.

Centrifuge production is being taken into Natanz under the mountains. It's over for them and their attempts at clandestine operations. I don't know what this particular small explosion was, but nothing note worthy.
I was wondering too why sabotages suddenly stopped

yes i have not found any satellite images in this regard either. Normally, the Zionists are very quick to present satellite photos. There was also no other concrete evidence of tangible information to prove it.

Just because it's not verified doesn't mean i can't talk about it. I have clearly marked where I got my information and pointed out that it may be a false alarm. And that is exactly what I wanted to discuss. Thanks for the tip but it makes no sense to me.
For shirt i think, if you see the same redflags (only on Zionist blogs and twitter, dubious video, not on reliable outlets, no images, no sat images), it has a great chance that it is fake crap

I would post something like that only if it was mentioned on Reuters or IRNA, even BBC, they're all at least more reliable than twitter or murky zionist blogs

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom