What's new

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

I love Iran, and I wish it to be strong, and its position of not having a nuclear bomb is correct, and it should not be considered wrong.
Iran's strength lies in its dominant position on energy corridors and energy fields, and its threat to the spoiled child of the West, which is Israel
Therefore, the West will not venture, even if all its countries, let alone one country, attack Iran, because it cannot wage a long war that drains its capabilities while the capabilities of China and Russia are increasing.
It cannot use nuclear weapons because it does not have this weapon
This is the strong point

I love Iran, and I wish it to be strong, and its position of not having a nuclear bomb is correct, and it should not be considered wrong.
Iran's strength lies in its dominant position on energy corridors and energy fields, and its threat to the spoiled child of the West, which is Israel
Therefore, the West will not venture, even if all its countries, let alone one country, attack Iran, because it cannot wage a long war that drains its capabilities while the capabilities of China and Russia are increasing.
It cannot use nuclear weapons because it does not have this weapon
This is the strong point
Iran does not have nuclear weapon only on paper...What Iran has deep inside the mountains are another story!

Iran also gave this idiot all the info he needs to make sure he knows what he should know ..They even put the info on CD so that he can easily look at them... all this to make sure he does not "MIS-CALCULATE"
1668862859551.png

Iranian known nuclear sites
1668862585370.png

:cheers:

Iran does not have nuclear weapon only on paper...What Iran has deep inside the mountains are another story!

Iran also gave this idiot all the info he needs to make sure he knows what he should know ..They even put the info on CD so that he can easily look at them... all this to make sure he does not "MIS-CALCULATE"
View attachment 898532
Iranian known nuclear sites
View attachment 898527
:cheers:
If Iran is attacked, it can build a nuclear bomb during the war in weeks or months

If Iran is attacked, it can build a nuclear bomb during the war in weeks or months
That is correct..what many in this Iranian PDF forum believe is that Iranian bomb components are all available but not assembled which allows Iran to say "We do not have a nuclear bomb" ..If need arises..The assembly does not take that much of an effort (10 to 15 are the number of devices that can be fueled and assembled as per educated guess by some smart people in here ...nothing official of course!.)

That is correct..what many in this Iranian PDF forum believe is that Iranian bomb components are all available but not assembled which allows Iran to say "We do not have a nuclear bomb" ..If need arises..The assembly does not take that much of an effort (10 to 15 are the number of devices that can be fueled and assembled as per educated guess by some smart people in here ...nothing official of course!.)

Yea. I believe the real contention is WHEN did Iran become a turnkey nuclear state. My conjecture is it became one very close to the time the first shovel for Natanz hit the ground. Prolly late 1990s.

Yea. I believe the real contention is WHEN did Iran become a turnkey nuclear state. My conjecture is it became one very close to the time the first shovel for Natanz hit the ground. Prolly late 1990s.
I managed to read all the IAEA inspectors reports on Iran nuclear program..based on their finding:

Iran did all the necessary experiments and simulations required to design and validate a nuclear device by 2003 via AMAD project..Once everything was done, Iran closed the AMAD project and the real program went "Dark"..

So depends what is meant by Turnkey nuclear state..but we can say for sure in 2003 (19 years ago)..Iran was fully a nuclear state with the capability to assemble a nuclear device (Generation 3!!)...

Remember it only took Pakistan almost 10 years to become a nuclear state starting sometime in early 1980s..So considering that Iran started her nuclear program during the shah 1975 (I visited Bushehr site in 1978 when Germans were working there)..Iran has had 47 years and close to $100 billion dollars to develop a massive nuclear program....

in my view JCPOA has been a side show and as long as Iran does not publicly admit to a Nuclear capability everyone will dance around it.:azn:

I managed to read all the IAEA inspectors reports on Iran nuclear program..based on their finding:

Iran did all the necessary experiments and simulations required to design and validate a nuclear device by 2003 via AMAD project..Once everything was done, Iran closed the AMAD project and the real program went "Dark"..

So depends what is meant by Turnkey nuclear state..but we can say for sure in 2003 (19 years ago)..Iran was fully a nuclear state with the capability to assemble a nuclear device (Generation 3!!)...

Remember it only took Pakistan almost 10 years to become a nuclear state starting sometime in early 1980s..So considering that Iran started her nuclear program during the shah 1975 (I visited Bushehr site in 1978 when Germans were working there)..Iran has had 47 years and close to $100 billion dollars to develop a massive nuclear program....

in my view JCPOA has been a side show and as long as Iran does not publicly admit to a Nuclear capability everyone will dance around it.:azn:

Yes, definitely a side show.

How to build a reliable nuclear device without fissionable material (see tweet below). This is an example of a particular path Iran took 20 years ago (2003 per the article under the Emad umbrella). Ergo NO DOUBT the current possession of multiple devices either ‘chambered’ or ready to be ‘chambered’ or both.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom