What's new

Iranian noor satellite in action: first images of US Al-Udaid airbase released

untitledmijlip-op-png.657162

check the bottom of the image...

This is how you see what date image was taken:
EeJ4XtjXsAIswSp

You can see still the 2020 Maxar technologies imprint but the image was not taken in 2020.

This is how you see what date image was taken:
EeJ4XtjXsAIswSp

You can see still the 2020 Maxar technologies imprint but the image was not taken in 2020.
so they do not use the latest images??
how you changed the date?? are you using the google maps or earth??

so they do not use the latest images??
how you changed the date?? are you using the google maps or earth??

Google Earth Pro gives you the dates. If you have coordinates of those images you could see them.

You need download the pro version first though.

Then you can't see dates when images were taken. Only on Pro can you.
there is a question section in the google earth, it says "we use latest images provided by satellites". however i will check the pro version too. BTW thanks for helping.

I addressed his "tumbling" comment.
Tumbling means this tiny cubesat is not stabilized. Do u have any proof it is? Obviously no.

Cannot rely on them for military intelligence.
Of course u can. I've seen million times how twitter kids make good damage assessment based on FREE commercial images.

No true, like I said you can use them for the sort of assessment I mentioned. Yes they are no as capable as the larger systems, but this is just the beginning.
Again we have words of anonymous IRGC fanboy vs. US Space Force Command.

Well lets wait when they will officially release images from Noor. I bet it will never happen. Alas.

Tumbling means this tiny cubesat is not stabilized. Do u have any proof it is? Obviously no.

He made that statement soon after it was launched, that is why his "tumbling" statement was rather silly because these satellites go through that stage. As for me proving it to you, how exactly do you want a proof?

Of course u can. I've seen million times how twitter kids make good damage assessment based on FREE commercial images.

It's common knowledge that not everything will be posted on google image.

Again we have words of anonymous IRGC fanboy vs. US Space Force Command.

You are repeating the same fallacy?

Well lets wait when they will officially release images from Noor. I bet it will never happen. Alas.

Sure, just make sure to post when they do.

He made that statement soon after it was launched, that is why his "tumbling" statement was rather silly because these satellites go through that stage. As for me proving it to you, how exactly do you want a proof?
Normal satellites are not tumbling at all. Some satellites are rotating for stabilization, but thats not tumbling.

It's common knowledge that not everything will be posted on google image.
Everything posted in low res.

You are repeating the same fallacy?
Its fact. You dont have any evidences at all. Your claim that Noor can collect intelligence is based purely on ur IRGC fanboyism.

Sure, just make sure to post when they do.
Alas it will never happen. Funny that they never posted pic of Noor itself, because its too embarrassing.

Normal satellites are not tumbling at all. Some satellites are rotating for stabilization, but thats not tumbling.

Same thing, his initial statement was quite unprofessional.

Everything posted in low res.

You start from somewhere, you cannot rely on the systems of the enemy. That's what Google is at the end of the day.

Its fact. You dont have any evidences at all. Your claim that Noor can collect intelligence is based purely on ur IRGC fanboyism.

Facts to you are apparently what constitutes a fallacious way of thinking. Read around it if you're unsure.

Alas it will never happen. Funny that they never posted pic of Noor itself, because its too embarrassing.

I am impressed you can predict the future, or perhaps you are talking out emotions instead of rational reasoning? Just make sure you're around when the pictures start pouring out.

Same thing, his initial statement was quite unprofessional.
Nonsense. You provided ZERO evidence and facts. Bottom line:

* US Space Force Command says that Noor is unstabilized 5 kg cubesat which cant provide any intel.
* While anonymous IRGC fanboy claims it can.

So everyone should decide who u trust more.

Let us be honest, this is a case of pretending to be asleep. No matter amount of "facts" would change your mind.

* US Space Force Command says that Noor is unstabilized 5 kg cubesat which cant provide any intel.

I wonder if you'll present something original except recycling the same comments. This fallacious comment was addressed, repeating it ad infinitum will be in vain.

rotating is different from thumbling

Let us be honest, this is a case of pretending to be asleep. No matter amount of "facts" would change your mind.

I wonder if you'll present something original except recycling the same comments. This fallacious comment was addressed, repeating it ad infinitum will be in vain.
* U did not not present a single fact so far.
* IRGC did not present anything either. Not even a pic of it.
* US Space Force Command is very reliable source. Far far more reliable than IRGC and their fanboys (who release nothing anyway).

* U did not not present a single fact so far.
* IRGC did not present anything either. Not even a pic of it.
* US Space Force Command is very reliable source. Far far more reliable than IRGC and their fanboys (who release nothing anyway).

If you have nothing new and constructive to add to topic, then can I suggest you refrain from repetitive comments? It's almost as if you think (or hope) people don't realise you're just copy and pasting the same comments.

Back
Top Bottom