What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

Additional information on the blue prints recieved by Iran:
(1) Hoot torpedo the fastest torpedo ever made by making bubbles around the torpedo and decreasing the friction with water
(1) Hoot (Persian: حوت‎; Whale) is an Iranian supercavitation torpedo that travels at approximately 360 km/h (220 mph), several times faster than a conventional torpedo.[1] It was test-fired successfully from a surface ship against a dummy submarine during the Iranian military exercise "Great Prophet" (پيامبر اعظم(ص) on 2 April 2006 and 3 April 2006.

The official Iranian news agency IRNA claims the torpedo was produced and developed by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی). Most military and industry analysts have concluded that the Hoot is reverse engineered from the Russian VA-111 Shkval supercavitation torpedo which travels at the same speed.

(2) Siraj speedboat: reverse engineered from English Challenger, World fastest speed boat (72+ knot) a blueprint:

Iran's SUPER-FAST GUNSHIPS! They Will Surely Destroy Us All! Destroy Us All! Destroy Us All! - YouTube

Regarding Iran military industry. Nobody get more angry than Iranians like me when Iran continuously unveils upgraded things. I think Iran has passed a point now that we need to start making 100% Iranians designed stuff. we have extremely great talents in Iran, our scientists leave Iran and end up in places like NASA and other top western agency,organisations and universities. we need to keep our talented people in Iran and the only way we can do that is create a great industrial and scientific companies where our talented people stay in Iran and get recognition for what they are doing.

We have all these talent but Iran is not using them properly, it was talents like these that made Iran such a scientific powerhouse during the Islamic golden age. Iran needs to start banning any creation of anything by upgrading or copying. we need to start R&D on our own designs now.
Iranians are innovators, look at history of Persian and it's achievements, copying hardware from our enemy USA is not something good and it's something to be ashamed of.

Borodernes:

Those 60's technology have done well defending us so far but I find it hard to see how much your NATO tech is helping you against PKK freedom fighters. You guys are a joke indeed, I am meant to believe a country with no real scientific achievements and crap scientists is making advanced military hardware lol. seriously, your entire lifeline is dependent on EU nations in many ways, both for your economy and military industry.

anyway, now go back to the Turkish sections and comment there. I don't understand why these Turks always come comment on our threads. Their inferiority complex is amazing. No Iranians wants you in our section, No Iranian comes in your section. go away now.

Accusations and baseless bollocks is what your arguments are based on. Turkey defence industry and its capability has nothing to do with NATO in any way, Hiding your arzz burn seeming we curtainly outmatched Iranian joke industry on nearly every aspect (with the exeption of Ballistic missiles). Beside the reverse enginering old cold-war era equipment copying it and then call it "High-tech weapons" there is not really much achievement in your joke of an industry.

Keep seeking solace at the idea of our scienetist and achievement being "Crap", How are we exactly dependent on EU nations, Economicly we are enjoying great ties boosting our economy. But your bollock claims of being "Dependent" is pathetic and sad to say the least. Is it because your ragging butthaert of your sanctions, Who knows...

Regarding Iran military industry. Nobody get more angry than Iranians like me when Iran continuously unveils upgraded things. I think Iran has passed a point now that we need to start making 100% Iranians designed stuff. we have extremely great talents in Iran, our scientists leave Iran and end up in places like NASA and other top western agency,organisations and universities. we need to keep our talented people in Iran and the only way we can do that is create a great industrial and scientific companies where our talented people stay in Iran and get recognition for what they are doing.

We have all these talent but Iran is not using them properly, it was talents like these that made Iran such a scientific powerhouse during the Islamic golden age. Iran needs to start banning any creation of anything by upgrading or copying. we need to start R&D on our own designs now.
Iranians are innovators, look at history of Persian and it's achievements, copying hardware from our enemy USA is not something good and it's something to be ashamed of.

Yup .......

Accusations and baseless bollocks is what your arguments are based on. Turkey defence industry and its capability has nothing to do with NATO in any way, Hiding your arzz burn seeming we curtainly outmatched Iranian joke industry on nearly every aspect (with the exeption of Ballistic missiles). Beside the reverse enginering old cold-war era equipment copying it and then call it "High-tech weapons" there is not really much achievement in your joke of an industry.

Keep seeking solace at the idea of our scienetist and achievement being "Crap", How are we exactly dependent on EU nations, Economicly we are enjoying great ties boosting our economy. But your bollock claims of being "Dependent" is pathetic and sad to say the least. Is it because your ragging butthaert of your sanctions, Who knows...

Yup .......
when you were a banana Iran was the producer of fastest torpedo in the world.you better to ask your masters for more patriots instead of comparing Turkey to Iran.keep these bulshites for your people.here no one can not question Iranian military industry at all.even you kindergarten kid.

when you were a banana Iran was the producer of fastest torpedo in the world.you better to ask your masters for more patriots instead of comparing Turkey to Iran.keep these bulshites for your people.here no one can not question Iranian military industry at all.even you kindergarten kid.

Thats it..... You base your argument of "Ïranian high-tech defence imperial space empire industry" on merely having the fastest torpedo? What a joke....

Give me more please.... seriously i want to know why currently Iranian defence industry is compatible with Turkish.
why not?air defence systems!tell me one turkish made air defence system.then we can compare.
tell me one turkish passive radar.tell me one turkish AESA radar.tell me one PLI radar...

tell me one smart Artillery from turkey!come on...

seriously have you any plan for STFU?

why not?air defence systems!tell me one turkish made air defence system.then we can compare.
tell me one turkish passive radar.tell me one turkish AESA radar.tell me one PLI radar...

You made bad examples. Both Iran and Turkey have them (except laser artillery). I recommend you all to check:
Savunma Sanayii Müste
and
ieimil.ir
(pretty nice stuff in both sites)

The best examples you could say:
SLV
anti ship ballistic missile
MRBM/ICBM
manned space mission
Indigenous turbojet
Indigenous submarine engine
Indigenous frigate engine
operational combat drones
operational 1300+ km MALE drones

@tyrant:my friend,turkey doesnt operate passive and AESA radars.thats sure....
again on the other hand they have no operational type for their SUPER weapons while in our side all are operational.
remember Iranian AESA radar called ALIM with 1100 km range!

btw,has turkey anything compareble with Iranian made RAAD AD system?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran needs to start banning any creation of anything by upgrading or copying. we need to start R&D on our own designs now.

It needs so long time. Design engineering is much difficult and different area than production. Turkey is producing the military hardwares since 70's but domestic designs are commenced to be revealed at the end of 90's.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/230727-iranian-new-fighter-jet-8.html#ixzz2IpdDv7IE

@tyrant:my friend,turkey doesnt operate passive and AESA radars.thats sure....
again on the other hand they have no operational type for their SUPER weapons while in our side all are operational.
remember Iranian AESA radar called ALIM with 1100 km range!

btw,has turkey anything compareble with Iranian made RAAD AD system?

My friend, Are you aware of directions of your statements ? If you really know something, Don't worry to claim for Turkey or any other state after comprehensive research but If you don't, Please don't give a pain for yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just look for "AESA" , "F15 AESA" in this site, Cabatli uploaded it 2 years ago.
again is it operational?

again....i saw an AESA radar being developed for a warship.still thats not operational.atleast admit that bordo... was bulshiting...

R&D had started in the past and i can mention some of our own designing :

1- My love : Persian Gulf missile
2- Second Engine of The Simorgh SLV .
3- Fateh 110 guidance system .
4- Basir artillery ammo .
5- Drone hacking systems.
6- Z3 tank .
and many other products that i can't remember for now ....
and we have a lot of plan for future just like Bavar373 , sending human to space etc ....

Back
Top Bottom