What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

mshrgh.ir/1146791v
admiral khanzadi with mashreghnews:
هدف عمده استفاده از موشکی که عمودپرتاب باشد در تمام دنیا برای دفاع ضدهوایی است یعنی علیه یک سکوی پرنده‌ای که یا خودش موشک و راکت در دو ارتفاع کوتاه و متوسط پرتاب می‌کند یا بمب می‌آورد. در ناوشکن دماوند طراحی بر مبنای نصب این موشک است. کار صنعتی هم در وزارت دفاع با سرعت در حال انجام است و چون نمونه زمینی را داشتیم، مشکلی نیست و امیدواریم تا پایان امسال نمونه دریایی هم آماده شود.

این کار در ناوشکن دنا پس از آزمایش در ناوشکن دماوند به صورت اصلاحی انجام خواهد شد چون ساخت دنا از قبل بوده و حالا باید اصلاحاتی برای نصب موشک عمودپرواز انجام شود اما روی دماوند این موشک پیش‌بینی شده است. نوع دیگر این موشک عمودپرواز که کروز هم نیست از نوع بالستیک است و در آینده از آن ها برای ناوشکن‌های سنگین‌تر و زیردریایی‌های سنگین‌تر استفاده خواهیم کرد چون ما انواع موشک بالستیک در خشکی داریم و بردن موشک بالستیک از خشکی روی شناور و زیردریایی برای ما محدودیتی ندارد.

damavand will get vls for air defence, Dena will be upgraded to have vls. and the system will (hopefully) be completed by the end of the year (probably persian calendar year)
also they will add ballistic missile to heavier ships.:yay:
he said ballistic missiles for heavier ships and submarines

The canisters used in the missile farms for tha fateh/zolfaghar family can easily be adapted to a naval platform, Shahid Roudaki could carry on them on deck now if they wanted to,as the kick back from launches is manageable for larger ships.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4ubWFzaHJlZ2huZXdzLmlyL2QvMjAyMC8xMS8yMi80LzI5ODU2ODQuanBn
180781654_257483414dcdfd.jpg
180781654_257483415afbaa.jpg

رسانه ها مثل فارس با اب و تاب از مقاله ست فرانتزمن در جروزلم پست و اهمیت این ناو نوشتن

حالا خود این اقا بار ها دیدیم قبل مقاله نویسی یه نگاهی به توییت های فیلد و غیره و حتی همین فروم میکنه‌‌

Last edited:
Are those images of the new Damavand?
Certainly looks like it,I`m pretty sure that I havent seen that radar mast layout on any of the other larger warships in the irin.
It is quite literally astonishing tho,how amazingly quickly they were able to build this one.
Fingers crossed that this time whoever is the captain will at least be semi competent,I hope......

this probably wants to depict the Dena, but are you sure someone didn't make corrections with Photoshop?
The superstructures of the command bridge have some differences when compared with the image of the Dena when it was still in the shipyard (attached photo)
The optical number seems too small when compared to that
del Jamaran, Damavand and Sahand
The phased array radar seems to have been added with a photographic retouching program, to notice color, some shades and irregular lines due to adaptations;
aft seems to identify a system that is not the CIWS 30mm.
Of course I can be wrong, but it seems that someone wanted to picture what Dena will look like.

asEnGgV.jpg

so basically Dena is like Jamaran? No VLS or CIWS? They said a year ago they will equip it with VLS yet it has no VLS. Disappointing. @skyshadow

so basically Dena is like Jamaran? No VLS or CIWS? They said a year ago they will equip it with VLS yet it has no VLS. Disappointing. @skyshadow
we have to see, i don't know
this probably wants to depict the Dena, but are you sure someone didn't make corrections with Photoshop?
The superstructures of the command bridge have some differences when compared with the image of the Dena when it was still in the shipyard (attached photo)
The optical number seems too small when compared to that
del Jamaran, Damavand and Sahand
The phased array radar seems to have been added with a photographic retouching program, to notice color, some shades and irregular lines due to adaptations;
aft seems to identify a system that is not the CIWS 30mm.
Of course I can be wrong, but it seems that someone wanted to picture what Dena will look like.

asEnGgV.jpg
right on brother, nice catch very very nice, it seems the upper section is from jamaran

Last edited:
Iran has the capability to produce Hall's and decks relatively quickly and at a relatively affordable price but the main problem Iran has and would have is with engines, propulsion, gearbox, generators and other specific parts required to produce various equipment...
Now a lot of other ship manufacturing countries simply import these parts and components at a regular price where as we get double or triple charged mainly due to the U.S. and if we choose to develop the infrastructure to produce every single part and component ourselves and at an affordable price it would require years and years of infrastructure development and it's not something that would happen overnight and would require years of investment and development before it actually becomes affordable. And I believe this is a long term plan Iran is moving towards however due to limited funding this would be something that's going to happen in the span of decades not years...

As far as I remember, Rahbar asked to prioritise on missiles first and foremost.
Then he asked Iran's engineers to increase the accuracy of the missiles and lower the cost for mass production.
Once the missile development process matured, Rahbar followed on to prioritise the development of air defence systems.
Now it is time to nurture and mature Iran's naval industry.

irresponsible to purchase a civilian cargo vessel and convert it for military use, same thing with overusing Iveco and Mercedes trucks for TELs, all it does is create barriers for the commercial use it was intended for.
No its smart. Its no different then what the U.S. Navy uses. Its clever to be able to put IRBM TELs on it.

5-20-15-MLP3-AT-1775.jpg

The U.S. Navy plans to put on something like that in the future.
Israel has already shown that its feasible.
42601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom