What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

shut your mouth, scumbag dog! You are a pathetic nation ruled by the Turks for centuries. Now you call Turks donkeys!!

100 percent of Turkey can read and write. Don't compare Turkey with an ignorant Iran.

You forget that there are 30 million Turks living in Iran. Provoking the Turks will cost you dearly. know your limits.
Possibly the same 30% formed Safavids empire. Are you really and seriously counting on them to confront their own revived lands and countryman? My advice, don't bet on something that may cause you a huge embarrassment.

DENA at sea:
daily life aboard a warship (first photos I see of the CIC room in Iranian warship)
3835004.jpg

3835002.jpg

3834985.jpg

3834986.jpg

3834988.jpg

3834994.jpg

3834987.jpg

Last edited:
Do they have to wear the fire protection all the time while on duty, or just during drills and battle stations?

Can someone explain the spreading news that Iran promised "revolutionary technology" is allegedly a "700$ chipset bought on Amazon"? Is it real or fake?

This is relayed by Zionist twitter accounts and some outlets like Iran Internation

Can someone explain the spreading news that Iran promised "revolutionary technology" is allegedly a "700$ chipset bought on Amazon"? Is it real or fake?

This is relayed by Zionist twitter accounts and some outlets like Iran Internation

Iran developed a prototype quantum algorithm that allowed navy ships to see each others positions securely. Since an algorithm is lines of code there is nothing to “show”. Instead the hardware used to run the algorithm was shown.

The hardware is a widely available commercial product used as an emulator for a quantum computer.

Example: I create an algorithm that allows people to run Nintendo games on windows PC. I take a picture with a Windows PC and everyone laughs that I am just showing off a windows PC that anyone can buy.

That is roughly what happened.

The press expected Iran to show off a quantum computer alongside the non visual code. Obviously quantum computers are still very early expensive future tech and hard to develop, so engineers without access to such hardware use emulators in the meantime as a cost effective way to mimic a quantum computer and develop code for it.

shut your mouth, scumbag dog! You are a pathetic nation ruled by the Turks for centuries. Now you call Turks donkeys!!

100 percent of Turkey can read and write. Don't compare Turkey with an ignorant Iran.

You forget that there are 30 million Turks living in Iran. Provoking the Turks will cost you dearly. know your limits.
The Azeri & other so-called Turkic population in Iran according to The World Fact Book Issued by CIA recently puts the number at less than 14 million. Furthermore, Azeris are Persian and their language is 65 Persian, and so is your own language while the rest of your vocabulary is either Kurdish or Arabic, and if in doubt, check out the history books in your town if they have a library of course. The entire Turkish language is composed of few thousand words since its rather primitive and underdeveloped.

I don't call Turks anything, it's the people in Iran, and middle east in general who use such terms because they consider them brain-dead. I am American with no connection to Iran beside observation and interest in their modern global standing, as well as their rocky relations with USA. I have the same interests about Russia, China, and many other nations too. I don't have to be of any specific nationality to express a view or state the truth about topics that I spent researching for many years among which are many historical facts and current realities about Iran and its neighbors.

Half of Turkey's population are complete illiterates and you fellas couldn't rule your own wives let alone Iran. Istanbul's Zürafa [Giraffe], Alageyik [Fallow deer] and Kadem [Foot],” Haydar Ali Yıldız, and Karaköy district and most of your mediterranean port cities are brothel houses "if you can't understand the term, then use a dictionary" were foreign tourists "Europeans, Arabs, Israelis, and Russians" come to have fun with your women, and yet, you got such a big mouth screaming through your rear-end as if you have the guts to take on Iran . . How stupid one could be to qualify for a Donkey name? I guess you proved the point as to why they call you that name. Still, Donkeys are useful, wonderful creatures, and they look innocent. I am sure you are not as useful as they are because if you were, then you be working and quit prancing along with few other Eşek(s) around Iranians who dislike you.

For Iran if push comes to shove they will bitch slap you and your puny Azerbaijani buddies in few weeks time and load you wholesale on donkeys and camels to be shipped back to Mongolia on the double. Erdogan knows that outcome very well so do your incompetent army commanders as they're so sheepish against Iran, as they know their final destination would be Mongolia.

TUrkey has been for the past 70 years a worthless proxy for USA. It went to Vietnam on US orders to do shoe shining for the Anglo-Saxon Americans along with the inbred mules of Australia who had the same exact roles as well. Then they were ordered to go to Afghanistan to do the same along with cleaning bathrooms and chow-halls. The only wars you ever had since the creation of Turkey in 1920s was with Cyprus which had an army of few hundred soldiers, not an army really but few companies of soldiers to guard government buildings and ports against thieves and criminals armed with light weapons in mid 1970s. Your second war against Armenia in partnership with Azerbaijan. Armenia has a population of three million, a state void meaningful armed forces but few thousand ragtag militias armed with few dozens of 1960s MBTs most of which are dysfunctional kept in storage due to lack of parts and maintenance. Additionally, they have 4 Su-27/30, and 25 SU-25 CAS aircrafts plus few old helicopters. You keep bragging about lowly Armenia as if that was a mighty force, but, by all practical standards is not qualified to be a state due to lack of self sufficiency, natural or industrial wealth, void of sea access, as well as a very small population.

You Turks should control and rule your women and leave the big empty talk of controlling others since day dreaming is rather very different from reality.

According to statistics published by world's renowned centers only 15% of so-called Turkey are true Mongolian-Turks. The rest are mostly Kurds, Alawites, Eastern Bulkan-Trash from Bulgaria, & Romania and Western Turkey, plus a minority of Arabs.

To prove a point; Near my hometown Andover, there is a small town called Methuen located northeast of Boston, Massachusetts there reside a group of Turkish families, all of them are "TARZI" Tailors supposedly. However, only one person in that group can speak English, thus, he is their liaison with the city if need arises and his name is Kamal Qara. Most of that 50+ families have been residing in that town for the past 40 years, but, no one else beside Mr. Qara could communicate in English with the Americans except their small children that went to School in USA. How littrate would you say they could be? Learning is related to genetics. Human characteristics, pass, or capable of passing, naturally from parent to offspring through the genes, so again, it's your genes. thus, don't blame the Iranians or the Arabs for their negative views about you, they simply know you very well.

The Azeri & other so-called Turkic population in Iran according to The World Fact Book Issued by CIA recently puts the number at less than 14 million. Furthermore, Azeris are Persian and their language is 65 Persian, and so is your own language while the rest of your vocabulary is either Kurdish or Arabic, and if in doubt, check out the history books in your town if they have a library of course. The entire Turkish language is composed of few thousand words since its rather primitive and underdeveloped.

I don't call Turks anything, it's the people in Iran, and middle east in general who use such terms because they consider them brain-dead. I am American with no connection to Iran beside observation and interest in their modern global standing, as well as their rocky relations with USA. I have the same interests about Russia, China, and many other nations too. I don't have to be of any specific nationality to express a view or state the truth about topics that I spent researching for many years among which are many historical facts and current realities about Iran and its neighbors.

Half of Turkey's population are complete illiterates and you fellas couldn't rule your own wives let alone Iran. Istanbul's Zürafa [Giraffe], Alageyik [Fallow deer] and Kadem [Foot],” Haydar Ali Yıldız, and Karaköy district and most of your mediterranean port cities are brothel houses "if you can't understand the term, then use a dictionary" were foreign tourists "Europeans, Arabs, Israelis, and Russians" come to have fun with your women, and yet, you got such a big mouth screaming through your rear-end as if you have the guts to take on Iran . . How stupid one could be to qualify for a Donkey name? I guess you proved the point as to why they call you that name. Still, Donkeys are useful, wonderful creatures, and they look innocent. I am sure you are not as useful as they are because if you were, then you be working and quit prancing along with few other Eşek(s) around Iranians who dislike you.

For Iran if push comes to shove they will bitch slap you and your puny Azerbaijani buddies in few weeks time and load you wholesale on donkeys and camels to be shipped back to Mongolia on the double. Erdogan knows that outcome very well so do your incompetent army commanders as they're so sheepish against Iran, as they know their final destination would be Mongolia.

TUrkey has been for the past 70 years a worthless proxy for USA. It went to Vietnam on US orders to do shoe shining for the Anglo-Saxon Americans along with the inbred mules of Australia who had the same exact roles as well. Then they were ordered to go to Afghanistan to do the same along with cleaning bathrooms and chow-halls. The only wars you ever had since the creation of Turkey in 1920s was with Cyprus which had an army of few hundred soldiers, not an army really but few companies of soldiers to guard government buildings and ports against thieves and criminals armed with light weapons in mid 1970s. Your second war against Armenia in partnership with Azerbaijan. Armenia has a population of three million, a state void meaningful armed forces but few thousand ragtag militias armed with few dozens of 1960s MBTs most of which are dysfunctional kept in storage due to lack of parts and maintenance. Additionally, they have 4 Su-27/30, and 25 SU-25 CAS aircrafts plus few old helicopters. You keep bragging about lowly Armenia as if that was a mighty force, but, by all practical standards is not qualified to be a state due to lack of self sufficiency, natural or industrial wealth, void of sea access, as well as a very small population.

You Turks should control and rule your women and leave the big empty talk of controlling others since day dreaming is rather very different from reality.

According to statistics published by world's renowned centers only 15% of so-called Turkey are true Mongolian-Turks. The rest are mostly Kurds, Alawites, Eastern Bulkan-Trash from Bulgaria, & Romania and Western Turkey, plus a minority of Arabs.

To prove a point; Near my hometown Andover, there is a small town called Methuen located northeast of Boston, Massachusetts there reside a group of Turkish families, all of them are "TARZI" Tailors supposedly. However, only one person in that group can speak English, thus, he is their liaison with the city if need arises and his name is Kamal Qara. Most of that 50+ families have been residing in that town for the past 40 years, but, no one else beside Mr. Qara could communicate in English with the Americans except their small children that went to School in USA. How littrate would you say they could be? Learning is related to genetics. Human characteristics, pass, or capable of passing, naturally from parent to offspring through the genes, so again, it's your genes. thus, don't blame the Iranians or the Arabs for their negative views about you, they simply know you very well.
I could only read the first part of your long and useless article.

If you are not Iranian, you are an American son of a bitch who wants to make Iranians and Turks hostile to each other. We Turks have not fought the Iranians since 1639, and we will not fight any longer.

Everything you know about Turkey and Iran is wrong.

I kindly ask if a moderator/admin can chime in to urge some people not to use this thread for anything other than the title "Iranian Navy".
I also ask users who exchange courtesies that we all read if they can continue the exchange in private, without forcing others to continuously read this type of off-topic.

Thank you.

Revolutionary technology is software they built for identification of surface ships,everyone know Iran doesnt produce micro-processors and memory chips,that is just idiotism to expect,and no one ever claimed that,that is why you can see brand name on motherboard.

Revolutionary technology is software they built for identification of surface ships,everyone know Iran doesnt produce micro-processors and memory chips,that is just idiotism to expect,and no one ever claimed that,that is why you can see brand name on motherboard.
who eaid iran dont produce micro processor

DENA at sea:
daily life aboard a warship (first photos I see of the CIC room in Iranian warship)
3835004.jpg

3835002.jpg

3834985.jpg

3834986.jpg

3834988.jpg

3834994.jpg

3834987.jpg
interesting pictures;

You can see hard training (sailing and firing exercise in rough seas), security training (fire aboard) and tactical exercises. IRIN has a brilliant future if they enjoy the proper funds for it. If you check regularly open google maps you will see always a Moudge class frigate always sailing. That it is a signal of high level of readiness of the fleet and constant training. The long voyages and the high demanding training like those will allow new doctrine and future new requirements for new ships. Obviously small Moudge have reached their limits and ambition of IRIN demands a bigger class of combat ships. Bravo!

fadak don't use its own memory chip , it use micron memory chips and even use micron reference memory desigif they
what do you know about disigen chips. they can make and desigen but its about Diameter

Last edited:
what do you know about disigen chips. they can make and desigen but its about Diameter
that we design a processor in 2006, but because of lackof intrest after the government changed the team that designed it are now work in Canada and usa

Back
Top Bottom