What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Not quite it’s prototype software.

Not sure why they showed the processor that they are using as an emulator for a quantum processor.

It would be like writing an amazing blockchain algorithm than taking a picture with a raspberry pi. The raspberry pi is irrelevant.

B/c

1) Iranian media is run by monkeys when it comes to covering defense unveilings

2) Most of Iranian High Ranking officers are crude soldiers from the war times with no understanding of modern technology.

3) Presentations are done badly, real achievements are often neglected but PR stunts are valued more.

B/c

1) Iranian media is run by monkeys when it comes to covering defense unveilings

2) Most of Iranian High Ranking officers are crude soldiers from the war times with no understanding of modern technology.

3) Presentations are done badly, real achievements are often neglected but PR stunts are valued more.
You hit the nail on the head my friend....if there is one thing Iranians can learn from the Turks is PR..they can sell you a turtle 🐢 and call it xx generation Volkswagen..lol

You hit the nail on the head my friend....if there is one thing Iranians can learn from the Turks is PR..they can sell you a turtle 🐢 and call it xx generation Volkswagen..lol

Turks are kings of propoganda and PR. It's all about how the government wants to be seen. The Turkish government has invested in online image-boosting efforts regardless of how baseless some of these are, but credit where it's due. They have created a brand of fake Turkism even though no one in Turkey is an actual genetic Turk. How cool is that? it's a product that sells but is worths nothing. While our government is focused on massacring Iranian history and identity instead of propagating Iranism which would change the regional socio-politics if its used as a tool. Not the thread for it but I will write on it some other time. Mullahs are stupid, I am not against them, they have safeguarded Iran for decades and punched the enemies of Iran in their noses but they are idiots too.

When it comes to unveilings, the Turkish have proper presentations, and their military junta and media are trained to give a unified message to the world, while in Iran when Kowsar-I's avionics suite was being shown at the time of its unveiling, the IRNA reporter was covering the faces and hands of Rohani and co. smiling at products instead of showing the product. Media misses the info-posters, they miss the real achievement, they miss everything. There are so many examples, even one Turkish user I remember said that Iranians do not know how to do propoganda.

We need a proper revamping of Iranian society and it starts from the top. I am hopeful that when these Iraq war era heroes retire finally maybe things will change.

Turks are kings of propoganda and PR. It's all about how the government wants to be seen. The Turkish government has invested in online image-boosting efforts regardless of how baseless some of these are, but credit where it's due. They have created a brand of fake Turkism even though no one in Turkey is an actual genetic Turk. How cool is that? it's a product that sells but is worths nothing. While our government is focused on massacring Iranian history and identity instead of propagating Iranism which would change the regional socio-politics if its used as a tool. Not the thread for it but I will write on it some other time. Mullahs are stupid, I am not against them, they have safeguarded Iran for decades and punched the enemies of Iran in their noses but they are idiots too.

When it comes to unveilings, the Turkish have proper presentations, and their military junta and media are trained to give a unified message to the world, while in Iran when Kowsar-I's avionics suite was being shown at the time of its unveiling, the IRNA reporter was covering the faces and hands of Rohani and co. smiling at products instead of showing the product. Media misses the info-posters, they miss the real achievement, they miss everything. There are so many examples, even one Turkish user I remember said that Iranians do not know how to do propoganda.

We need a proper revamping of Iranian society and it starts from the top. I am hopeful that when these Iraq war era heroes retire finally maybe things will change.
Amen to you my brother...you steal the words out of my mouth..lol..I am sure our families which are both from khoy are related..lol..

ANGS-1 audio noise generation system made by the Ministry of Defense of Iran. This system, which is an underwater jammer, can generate noise (broadband or narrowband) with controllable power.

FyQMYUqWYAIV4Pt

A few weeks back, one of the navy commanders talked about how Iran used noise generating tactics to dupe the sonarbouy systems of the enemy as they attempted to gather info on the Navy's 86th fleet. They probably used this system. The snip of the interview is in the tweet below.

Iranian navy building hundred of short range air defence vls boats similar of buk missiles to stop us and Israel air attack from Persian gulf sea these small boats with less radar cross section and in big number may become handy for İran to intercept low flying jets Cruise missiles

I would say Turkish propaganda focuses a lot on history rewriting, and to be honest Iran is not taking steps to stop both Azerbaijan Republic and Turkey from stealing figures

You can find these kind of posts on Turkish/Azerbaijan republic posts

Screenshot_698.png

Focuses on Safavids as if they were Turks, can't cope with historical archives

They tried to convince Algerians that they had Turkish ethnicity using some Ottoman Empire maps or something, France accused it of rewriting history
Rewriting of history prominent on Armenia and Iran, i do not know what they learn in class about geographic, i only know Azerbaijan Republic is one of the most hardcore at this, teaching youth in class to hate Armenians and Iranians, talking about a presumed "South Azerbaijan"

I would say Turkish propaganda focuses a lot on history rewriting, and to be honest Iran is not taking steps to stop both Azerbaijan Republic and Turkey from stealing figures

View attachment 934021

They tried to convince Algerians that they had Turkish ethnicity using some Ottoman Empire maps or something, France accused it of rewriting history
Rewriting of history prominent on Armenia and Iran, i do not know what they learn in class about geographic, i only know Azerbaijan Republic is one of the most hardcore at this, teaching youth in class to hate Armenians and Iranians, talking about a presumed "South Azerbaijan"

Religionless Right-wing governments always have a basic formula. They first create boogeymen out of neighboring countries or against their own minorities based upon some stupid historical revisionism, then sell the product of hypernationalism to their own population and portray themselves as guardians of that product so the stupid populace keeps voting for them. As stupid as it sounds, this system works well to a certain degree then the system becomes isolated from the globe and self-destructive. Turkey is like that, they have created a false history of we are all Oghuz Turks invaders while genetically they are like ... get astonished ... Iranians. Lol take an Iranian Kurd from around Urmia, Khoy, Rezaiyeh and a Turkish Turk from Van, Hakkari or Kars and they will overlap with each other genetically. This is their "Oghuz Turk from Altaic" reality yet their government saw the opportunity and kept on paddling the hypernationalism to the point of delusion where to a Turkish member, SJR major ranking of Iranian R&D is false because SJR is conspiring against Turkey, Russia with its 10,000 nukes can not stand against Turkey .... The world revolves around Turkey! same formula.

Iranian mullah government instead went south with their ideology of humble Islamism which no one except for Shiites bought. They are not massacring the Iranian identity but they are not propagating it either. It is so easy to **** the Azerbaycan republic identity if Mullahs start some propoganda channels where genetics of republic Azeris clustering with Iranic Kurds, Talysh, and Tats are shown, where royal Medes Iranic identity of Azeris before the linguistic change is shown but Akhoonds are more interested in who takes Hijab and who does not. They are so busy tying chastity belts on local population that they are becoming obsolete minded. Where I live, there is a village idiot-level saying that roughly translates to something like a man who gets consumed with the life of his woman becomes a woman himself. Mullahs are not bad they are nationalists and they have defended Iran with an iron fist, but they are obsolete in their thinking. They are literally like early Qajars who massacred enemies of Iran at that time namely the Ottomans, Czars, even fought against British and reunited Iran which was fragmented but because their way of thinking was obsolete and consumed with local politics, the state suffered at the borders. Mullahs need to modernize simply. They would not so I am hoping they get old and die and be replaced with people from the internet age atleast.

Btw ... Safavids were Turkicised lords of Kurdish male lineage. Shah Ismael spoke Turkic, and called himself a Turk. These things do not matter much in the modern context because genetically all west asians are closely clutering groups, this bullshit of Aryans from Yamanya and Turkics from Altaic mountains is debunked by genetics

View attachment 934021

You guys giving too much attention to donkeys . . . Regardless of all the fabrications and fake news generated by the Turkish regime, Turkey stays as $hit-hole, a backward society good only in making Doner-Kebab and selling sheep skin. Furthermore, despite all the false data publish by Turkey and its masters over 40% of Turkey's population are completely illiterates and their higher education level and quality is very poor "exclude few US based colleges" opened in the past decade or so.

Lastly, Turkey as nation and as a regime has a chronic inferiority complex against Iran, thus, they are trying to imitate Iran but it will take them at least two generations to arrive at what Iran is at currently.

Azerbaijan is rather a lousy joke, so their hate for Iran is warranted because Iranians consider them as DONKEYS and rightly so because they're foolish dumbs. Therefore, propaganda by both lowly regimes intended to cover up their inadequacy and their failure to be compared to Iran "good luck with that'. On the world stage Iran is a giant, a heavy weight player challenging USA and its proxies, while both Turkey and Azerbaijan are two gutless servants who would bend over for whoever pays the price.

You guys giving too much attention to donkeys . . . Regardless of all the fabrications and fake news generated by the Turkish regime, Turkey stays as $hit-hole, a backward society good only in making Doner-Kebab and selling sheep skin. Furthermore, despite all the false data publish by Turkey and its masters over 40% of Turkey's population are completely illiterates and their higher education level and quality is very poor "exclude few US based colleges" opened in the past decade or so.

Lastly, Turkey as nation and as a regime has a chronic inferiority complex against Iran, thus, they are trying to imitate Iran but it will take them at least two generations to arrive at what Iran is at currently.

Azerbaijan is rather a lousy joke, so their hate for Iran is warranted because Iranians consider them as DONKEYS and rightly so because they're foolish dumbs. Therefore, propaganda by both lowly regimes intended to cover up their inadequacy and their failure to be compared to Iran "good luck with that'. On the world stage Iran is a giant, a heavy weight player challenging USA and its proxies, while both Turkey and Azerbaijan are two gutless servants who would bend over for whoever pays the price.
shut your mouth, scumbag dog! You are a pathetic nation ruled by the Turks for centuries. Now you call Turks donkeys!!

100 percent of Turkey can read and write. Don't compare Turkey with an ignorant Iran.

You forget that there are 30 million Turks living in Iran. Provoking the Turks will cost you dearly. know your limits.

shut your mouth, scumbag dog! You are a pathetic nation ruled by the Turks for centuries. Now you call Turks donkeys!!

100 percent of Turkey can read and write. Don't compare Turkey with an ignorant Iran.

You forget that there are 30 million Turks living in Iran. Provoking the Turks will cost you dearly. know your limits.
In Turkey schools, they brainwashed people.

They call themselves turk but they aren't.

They call Azerbaijanis turk, but they aren't.

They changed history and culture of their people with lies.

This country is a backward coutry and their peoples are uneducated even if they had p. H. D

The real Turks are Narrow Eyed Middle Asian Turks

You are turkified by your Turkish invaders and they changed your religion, language and culture

You ruled by Persians Greeks Kurds and new Muslim Turks from North East of Asia

And watch your language you turkified entity!

@The Eagle @waz

Back
Top Bottom