What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

The number one requirement of the Navy that was levied on any Iranian made warship by the Supreme leader is:
"The next ship shall be be more advanced from the previous ship".
I am assuming ( yes I know it is dangerous to assume!) this requirement also applies to the subs...I also heard the next Fateh (No #2 ) will have AIP propulsion. Very interested to know if any one has heard anything about Iranian AIP for the Fateh #2.

if we compare these photos with the one on December 10, 2021 by the user Sineva, externally it seems that the works have not advanced
photo December 10
FFtF49EXoAYZ4qj

PS
I correct myself, in the latest images published by the user StarmanInSpace the bow of the ship was painted in military gray, while in December it was not.
FL-KNhd-XEAsr-Wp2.jpg

This suggests that the entire hull has been painted gray

Last edited:
if we compare these photos with the one on December 10, 2021 by the user Sineva, externally it seems that the works have not advanced
photo December 10
FFtF49EXoAYZ4qj

PS
I correct myself, in the latest images published by the user StarmanInSpace the bow of the ship was painted in military gray, while in December it was not.
FL-KNhd-XEAsr-Wp2.jpg

This suggests that the entire hull has been painted gray
Painting started a month ago it seems

some news from the shahid soleimani-class missile corvette?

I call them loitering torpedoes..will not be surprised if they have some kind of AI in them also...just a guess.

This is a very scary weapon....Seeing how effective air-borne loitering munitions have been. One could only imagine the level of fear an adversary would be experiencing knowing there are hundreds of "sharks" in the water just roaming around looking for surface-targets.

Coupled with AshCM/AshBM, Sea-Mines, missile-boats and so much more. The entire Naval theatre becomes a death-zone.

Still powerful and high-tech suprises with the exhibition of these drone submarines

With President Raïssi, I think a lot of surprise will be exposed to the big day! I can not wait to see for fighting planes and surprises they hides us on the subject.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom