What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

yh hahaha .so China never cheat Iran ?? according to who ?? you
justa question . how much money China owe Iran on oil payment which China is not paying Iran so far ?? can you please give us mount ??

if you think that China and Iran are friend or establishment + people here look at China as good truth worthy county you are greatly mistaking

the only BS is China here
The only one cheated Iran is Russia. They accepted Iranian money and never delivered the S-300 missile.

As for the oil money is pure BS. We have plenty of money, why would China owe Iranian money for oil?

You are falling into the trick of CIA agent.

The CIA agent is expert in trying to create mistrust between their opponents. Never trust an American words especially CIA agent.
no nono . is NOT like that

never Trust Chinese and Americans .
you see this is correct way putting it

T

As for the oil money is pure BS. We have plenty of money, why would China owe Iranian money for oil?.

so to be on record here in forum please can you conforme and putting in writing that China owe Iran no zero money for oil payment ?? and according to you China is never eaten Iran money ??

as i told the only BS here is China
trust me you can not fool not evenone Iranian member here . ask them all .

so to be on record here in forum please can you conforme and putting in writing that China owe Iran no zero money for oil payment ?? and according to you China is never eaten Iran money ??

trust me you can not not even fool one Iranian member here . ask them all .
Can you show proof , China owe Iranian oil money? China is rich , everybody knows that.
It's more like we paid money but goods never delivered.

Back your words instead of using an CIA agent words as proof. You Iranian is not smart. Falling into a CIA trap. Trusting a very country that out to destroy you is foolish.

Can you show proof , China owe Iranian oil money? China is rich , everybody knows that.
It's more like we paid money but goods never delivered.

Back your words instead of using an CIA agent words as proof. You Iranian is not smart. Falling into a CIA trap. Trusting a very country that out to destroy you is foolish.

trust me you can not fool not evenone Iranian member here . ask them all .

Please STOP this ridiculous debate
Be a Good Friends
:cheers:

Last edited:
@yavar for the millionth time stop arguing with chinese and russian members . its really annoying .

i told you that 1 month ago and you even got upset from me , but seriously this behavior is not helping

Fucked up your frigate ... remember !?
wasn't even C-802 , it was C-701 :lol:

C-701 is the same missile installed on simple 5000 $ speed boats in Iran :lol: :rofl:

The only one cheated Iran is Russia. They accepted Iranian money and never delivered the S-300 missile.

As for the oil money is pure BS. We have plenty of money, why would China owe Iranian money for oil?

You are falling into the trick of CIA agent.
Its cool mate :)

although this missile is completely different from C-802 . Iranian replica of C-802 is called noor .

this is a different project although they have some similarity in looks :)

if a member talk nonsense here and try to downplay Iran and start make up stories it does not matter where is from i will defend Iran .brother

Of course bro , but you should be able to differentiate between Trolls and people who ask genuine questions .

He did NOT mean to troll , he just stated his opinion . we could instead answer him calmly like i did :

Its cool mate :)

although this missile is completely different from C-802 . Iranian replica of C-802 is called noor .

this is a different project although they have some similarity in looks

And yavar,brother; try to be cool.:-)
A dog can bite a human,but the human must go for vaccine rather than revenge.

Did they use this against the carrier during the prophet exercise?

The Secret History of Iran Noor cruise missile and how Iran manage to build it by itself and upgrade it and how Chinese cheated Iran by cancelling the joint project one sided and eating Iran money . the ex CIA officer explain how Iran manage to finish the project and bypass sanction and made 5 times better cruise missile called Noor which has much more capabilities than the Chinese type

:lol: If Iran has the capability to upgrade the missile and make it 5 times better than the original. It might as well build its own instead of tinkering Soviet and Chinese missiles, no?

Are you guys seriously chasing these CIA agents and Israeli "experts" (whose job is to pump fear about your country so that the sanctions can continue) and use their remarks to satisfy your natioanlist needs? :disagree: I mean, they usually blame Iran with being a terrorist state just before they talk about how devastating the Iranian weapons are. Of course one needs a selective perception to be convinced that easily.

next vesion of this missiles family ( noor - ghader - ghadir ), Will be unveiled in the coming months.
that missile's name is (moghtader) and it has about 600km range.
Firstly , Welcome aboard :)

Secondly , you're talking about the next Generation of Fateh-110 right ?

Yeah we talked about that missile in this very forum , but the range is not official yet , is it ? @yavar ?

If it's 600km ranged AShBM then no way in HELL foreign adversaries will have any chance against IRIN in indian ocean due to Missile support from Iran's main land :lol:

Perfect job i would say .

Back
Top Bottom