What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

:lol: If Iran has the capability to upgrade the missile and make it 5 times better than the original. It might as well build its own instead of tinkering Soviet and Chinese missiles, no?.
because fool like you not seen it yet is not my fault.
but when the criticism come from joke country that when we laugh

Ghader in Recent Exercise

118knj6.jpg

Firstly , Welcome aboard :)

Secondly , you're talking about the next Generation of Fateh-110 right ?

Yeah we talked about that missile in this very forum , but the range is not official yet , is it ? @yavar ?

If it's 600km ranged AShBM then no way in HELL foreign adversaries will have any chance against IRIN in indian ocean due to Missile support from Iran's main land :lol:

Perfect job i would say .

Moghtder is a naval cruise missile wherease Fateh-110 is a ballistic missile.
in the ceremony of unveils the ghadir missile in the iran's defence industery day (22 august 2014), general Dehghan(iranain DM) said that moghtader missile will be unveiled On the same day next year, and it has twice range in comparsion to ghadir missile.

Yeah we talked about that missile in this very forum , but the range is not official yet , is it ? @yavar ?

at first sorry i misunderstood the question
yeah we already have *******************KM**************** in service

Moghtder is a naval cruise missile wherease Fateh-110 is a ballistic missile.
in the ceremony of unveils the ghadir missile in the iran's defence industery day (22 august 2014), general Dehghan(iranain DM) said that moghtader missile will be unveiled On the same day next year, and it has twice range in comparsion to ghadir missile.
stuff like that in forum . it only helps our enemies

=======================================================================
Iran "Ghadir" anti ship cruise missile with range 300 KM

made 5 times better cruise missile called Noor which has much more capabilities than the Chinese type
I don't question your claim. I just want to know what unit of measurement did you use to say it is 5 times better?

I don't question your claim. I just want to know what unit of measurement did you use to say it is 5 times better?

listen to him he explain it to you

watch from 3:50 and 5:10

seekers +material which the body made of + rocket motor ++++++

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom