What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Sahand
29-9906985-dsc-0824-01.jpg

So I am now curious. what are these things I colored?
View attachment 766628
The top system is an optronic mast,basically a camera system [thermal/lowlight] that looks forward and rear at the same time,this same system is seen on a few iranian naval vessels.
Not sure about the object to the left of it,but the colored balls could possibly be navigation light lenses.
As for the bottom one,theres another identical system on the other side of the bridge.One possibility could be a flare/chaff launcher.

short summary?
when we will finally see first iranian ships with VLS? still everything at prototype stage?

I don't think this was mentioned: another highlight of admiral Khanzadi's statements in this interview has to be the announcement of a heavy hovercraft manufactured by Iran, which is armed with missiles and capable of carrying torpedoes as well as mines. At the time of the interview, it was said to be ready and that it would be delivered to the Iranian Navy soon.

Last edited:
so here's what happened Iranian spy ship "SAVIZ" got het in Red sea ( ISRAEL and US at the time though IRGC only has one of these ships ) IRGC dragged "SAVIZ" out to its port in Iran, now a new Iranian spy ship "BEHSHAD" appears in Red sea that is identical to last one which is being repaired in Iranian port

1628275649324.png

Last edited:
so here's what happened Iranian spy ship "SAVIZ" got het in Red sea ( ISRAEL and US at the time though IRGC only has one of these ships ) IRGC dragged "SAVIZ" out to its port in Iran, now out of nowhere a new Iranian spy ship "BEHSHAD" appears in Red sea that is identical to last one which is being repaired in Iranian port

View attachment 767863

Not “out of no where” Behshad arrived before Saviz left. There are photos of them together.

Then two sanctioned Iranian cargo vessels (presumably carrying replenishments and arms) arrived to resupply the Behshad

Not “out of no where” Behshad arrived before Saviz left. There are photos of them together.

Then two sanctioned Iranian cargo vessels (presumably carrying replenishments and arms) arrived to resupply the Behshad
interesting so Israel has been following the new ship, thanks for update, i fixed my post, if not deterred i suspect Israel will hit the new ship in respond to it's ship that got hit in gulf of Oman.

interesting so Israel has been following the new ship, thanks for update, i fixed my post, if not deterred i suspect Israel will hit the new ship in respond to it's ship that got hit in gulf of Oman.
They would likely want to do something bigger, hitting the cargo ship like Saviz isn’t much. When they hit the Saviz , I thought they left but it was still completing its job until now.

Back
Top Bottom