What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

for what I wrote:
"but this mission has definitively shown that the Sahand 74 also has excellent navigation skills."
__

as far as rust is concerned, if they have paint on board and sea conditions allow it, often some interventions on the superstructures and the main deck are also carried out during navigation.
Indeed it seems that some sailors have overalls, who knows, maybe they are already carrying out some rearrangement work
Screenshot-2021-07-23-10-54-18-048-3.jpg

This is normal. Should see Pakistani ships after a few days in the Indian ocean.

There is a special paint produced in Denmark which has a few special ingredients, one in particular is titanium-silica in the paint that protects (longer I should say) the layers of paint due to wear and tear in salt water. From what I have heard, (from family members in the Navy), most people misunderstand and think it is the salt-water. Apparently it is the WIND that is the main bitch and does this, and then the air-salt content and the salt density in the water.

Where are the supporters of journalists? or this forum is simply filled with hypocrites?
@waz @LeGenD ..troll alert by the above member.

Well it is for indentification purpose, I can bet now some tanker will popup with Makaran name, do it few times and it create mess for those who track Iranian ship and publish locations.. I call it US 5th colony, include those tanker trackers and others similar. Seems they are only interested for Iranian ships

Back
Top Bottom