What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

And here are some "Other" aspects of the visit.

_Military chiefs in their uniforms: There must be at least 9 different cameo pattern designs to cover each branch of Iranian military.
mak4.jpg

-Actual sharp shooters that are residing in the ship ???.
makran.jpg

And here are some "Other" aspects of the visit.

_Military chiefs in their uniforms: There must be at least 9 different cameo pattern designs to cover each branch of Iranian military.
View attachment 706763
-Actual sharp shooters that are residing in the ship ???.View attachment 706765
The ship will probably have one or two commando teams available for rapid deployment for special ops, especially as it goes farther abroad.

Good points on this video:

- Telemedicine and tele surgery is available on the ship.
- Seven heavy helicopters can be carried.
- Some AD is available but will be completed with more AD and Gatling-type guns.
- 80 by 40 m helo deck
- Helicopter Hangar will be added.
- Command center will be changed to the top of the hangar.

- Drone support is only for jet powered UAVs.

After reading the points listed in the quoted post, I wondered in what position the ship could make the helicopter hangar, hypothesis.
Looking at the photo, the crane is located towards the stern of the flight deck, therefore it would seem difficult to create a hangar positioned at the same height as the flight deck in that position, it would hinder the use of the crane itself, without forgetting that the hangar could obstruct the view from the wheelhouse superstructure, also because beyond the hangar it is written that the Command Center will be above the hangar itself.
For these reasons, I think that the hangar can be built towards the bow as I indicate in this photo,
3b7671535927cde49813578c5b9ec755o.jpg

occupying a part of the flight deck + flattening it towards the bow, similar to that done with the Reliant ship
a131.jpg

In this position and considering that space must be created above to move the Command Center, from that position flight activities could be coordinated but, thanks to the excellent position towards the bow, send the orders for the route that the ship must to take.

However, it is just an idea that went through my head, probably the Iranian technicians and engineers have worked out the construction of the hangar in a different position on the ship

Last edited:
After reading the points listed in the quoted post, I wondered in what position the ship could make the helicopter hangar, hypothesis.
Looking at the photo, the crane is located towards the stern of the flight deck, therefore it would seem difficult to create a hangar positioned at the same height as the flight deck in that position, it would hinder the use of the crane itself, without forgetting that the hangar could obstruct the view from the wheelhouse superstructure, also because beyond the hangar it is written that the Command Center will be above the hangar itself.
For these reasons, I think that the hangar can be built towards the bow as I indicate in this photo,
3b7671535927cde49813578c5b9ec755o.jpg

occupying a part of the flight deck + flattening it towards the bow, similar to that done with the Reliant ship
a131.jpg

In this position and considering that space must be created above to move the Command Center, from that position flight activities could be coordinated but, thanks to the excellent position towards the bow, send the orders for the route that the ship must to take.

However, it is just an idea that went through my head, probably the Iranian technicians and engineers have worked out the construction of the hangar in a different position on the ship
I think he said hanger will be added in middle of ship behind of helo deck and above of it we will see second bridge.

I think he said hanger will be added in middle of ship behind of helo deck and above of it we will see second bridge.
sorry, but i can't translate correctly, what do you mean "said hanger will be added in middle of ship"

اشیانه هلیکوپتر در قسمت سینه کشتی نصب میشود و در بالای آن به علت دید یهتر پل فرماندهی نصب میشود
در پشت اینها فرماندهی پهپاد خواهد بود

As far as I remember:
The helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine: breast :))
On top of that for better vision, command bridge will be installed.
behind that is drone command center.

اشیانه هلیکوپتر در قسمت سینه کشتی نصب میشود و در بالای آن به علت دید یهتر پل فرماندهی نصب میشود
در پشت اینها فرماندهی پهپاد خواهد بود

As far as I remember:
The helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine: breast :))
behind that is drone command center.

therefore my hypothesis is possible

therefore my hypothesis is possible

Yes. He says in Farsi:

There are two phases of construction. First phase is done. The mission is 6 months and it will return to the port for second phase.

In the second phase, the helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine).
Behind that is drone and helicopters command center.

Yes. He says in Farsi:

There are two phases of construction. First phase is done. The mission is 6 months and it will return to the port for second phase.

In the second phase, the helicopter hangar will be added to the forecastle of the ship (Sine).
Behind that is drone and helicopters command center.

photoshop with hangar in the bow
273c7ec1a3de63ea5ff1120ced4457ebo.jpg

photoshop with hangar in the bow
273c7ec1a3de63ea5ff1120ced4457ebo.jpg
That actually doesnt look too bad at all,great work:enjoy:,tho I wish that the navy had gone for a large central aircraft elevator and a corresponding large under pad hanger deck.However the navy is extremely conservative when it comes to its design choices sadly,indeed one wonders if the irin would`ve done this if it hadnt been for the irgc-n producing its base ship

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom