What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

well we thought that this Trimaran warship is 3000 tons it turned out that it's actually 6000 tons

EKnW_ceWkAA3vvW

EKnW_zIX0AANc-h

http://www.faslesiyasat.com/Fa/News/1014062/آغاز-ساخت-ناوشکن-6-هزار-تنی-توان-تجهیز-زیردریایی-به-سوخت-هسته‌ای
bro i think the safineh is hormuz project while the 6000 tons destroyer is negin project.

bro i think the safineh is hormuz project while the 6000 tons destroyer is negin project.
no, look he said Negin is a warship

پروژه «نگین» در چه مرحله‌ای است؟
ناوشکن نگین،
ناوشکن سنگین حدود شش هزار تن است، قابلیت ویژه و منحصر بفردی در جهت ایفای نقش نیروی دریایی راهبردی خواهد داد که بتواند انبوهی از سامانه‌ها، تسلیحات و تجهیزات را با خود حمل کند و شناوری است که می‌تواند تا فورس هشت عملیات انجام دهد و تا فورس ده می‌تواند در طوفان‌های اقیانوسی ماندگار باشد و دست بلند نیروی دریایی در آینده باشد در سال آینده امیدوار هستیم که ساخت بدنه‌اش آغاز شود.

These very giant warships are almost a waste of money and resources. It is much better to have very well equipped smaller warships than few such large ones. These large warships do not offer that much more compared to smaller destroyers. Such giant ships may give a great power display to navies but I question their actual military worth in modern times.

it's not just the size, kirov class considered as carrier group assassin. just look at the armament, the aircrafts they accommodate... these ships are compact packages for what a navy should have and look alike. so the number might be around 4-6 but still it would be effectively make the PG and AS our domain of power that even USA can't threaten us.
i am agree with u that we should keep the number in our favor (a large small fleet of speed boats), but i am not in favor of modje class frigates. the amount of money invested in them to my opinion turned to smoke as they are extremely under equipped. however there is no magical way to jump to a +10000 tons ship without mastering basics.
i just hope the 6000 tons negin and safineh class enter service and get mass produced. and the kamand and domestic VLS get integrated to older generation ships for now. but ultimately if we really want to keep defensive and friendly gesture, the best solution (of course in my opinion) is combination of very large battleships and small fast attack crafts.

well now they say its 6000 tons and plus that they say navy has ordered a 2000 ton Trimaran warship too plus that they say navy wants an other 1500 tons advance frigate in Moje class

Things are a little confusing at the moment. I am under the impression that the safineh Trimaran is not the 6000 ton ships. Need to wait for more clarification.

Things are a little confusing at the moment. I am under the impression that the safineh Trimaran is not the 6000 ton ships. Need to wait for more clarification.
well they said we have 3 project for navy an one 6000 and one 2000 tons Trimaran and one 1500 tons in Moje class sooo no 3000 one in further

well they said we have 3 project for navy an one 6000 and one 2000 tons Trimaran and one 1500 tons in Moje class sooo no 3000 one in further
So is the single hull destroyer discontinued, and replaced with a trimaran layout?

so my understanding was that Persian gulf trainer would be the first ship of the negin class destroyers, albeit with lighter tonnage.

no its not in Negin class its just ~3500 ton trainer/warship

Negin class destroyer 6000-7000 ton

no its not in Negin class its just ~3500 ton trainer/warship

Negin class destroyer 6000-7000 ton
I was under the impression that the the hull would be more or less the same but with much lighter superstructure.

so what happens to negin now? Is it still planned as a single hull destroyer?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom