What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

[QUOTE = "VEVAK, post: 11431750, membro: 150369"] Dena è probabile che la classe Mowj sia costruita dall'Iran's Naval Industries ed è una classe Mowj standard

[ATTACH = full] 558.684 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

This frigate "Dena", from the photos that appeared, appears to have been made in the original project that led to the creation of the Jamaran 76 and the Damavan 77, but had a very prolonged gestation, so much so that they built the next Sahand 74 faster.
Question:
If the Dena is of the same original design as the Jamaran, could the reason for this slow progress in the works have been caused by the difficulty of importing the two 10,000 bhp diesel engines?

[QUOTE = "VEVAK, post: 11431750, membro: 150369"] Dena è probabile che la classe Mowj sia costruita dall'Iran's Naval Industries ed è una classe Mowj standard

[ATTACH = full] 558.684 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

This frigate "Dena", from the photos that appeared, appears to have been made in the original project that led to the creation of the Jamaran 76 and the Damavan 77, but had a very prolonged gestation, so much so that they built the next Sahand 74 faster.
Question:
If the Dena is of the same original design as the Jamaran, could the reason for this slow progress in the works have been caused by the difficulty of importing the two 10,000 bhp diesel engines?

They didn't build the Sahand faster.... Sahand came right after Jamaran in the Persian Gulf fleet!
That's Sahand back in 2012 so it took them over 5 years or so to go from the completion of the hall and deck to completely finish the project and joining the Navy
upload_2019-5-6_13-24-19.png

Dena is more likely a much faster project because it's being built by Iran's Naval Industries organization & MOD rather than the Navy it's self so it will likely be completed in a much shorter timespan with far less time and effort spent on R&D and increasing the ships subsystems and capabilities....

They didn't build the Sahand faster.... Sahand came right after Jamaran in the Persian Gulf fleet!
That's Sahand back in 2012 so it took them over 5 years or so to go from the completion of the hall and deck to completely finish the project and joining the Navy
View attachment 558699

Dena is more likely a much faster project because it's being built by Iran's Naval Industries organization & MOD rather than the Navy it's self so it will likely be completed in a much shorter timespan with far less time and effort spent on R&D and increasing the ships subsystems and capabilities....

thank you,
but does the Dena have two 10000 Bhp diesel engines like the Jamaran, or four 4/5000 Bhp diesel engines like the Sahand?

Recent intelligence showed Iran and its proxies are re-positioning forces and may be planning for attacks, both at land and at sea, the officials said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/milita...p-bombers-going-mideast-due-multiple-n1002431

Propaganda.

If anything first Iran will increase enriched uranium amount then purity rate then will feed next gen centrifuges with uranium.

The last thing Iran will do is attack. Iran is simply not that type of country, it’s too pragmatic for that.

My question is, why are the centrifuges not spinning already? A more hard-line president would have pushed for this (as was the case with Ahmadinejad). Soon that will be the only recourse.
Because rouhani gambled literally everything including his own political career and reputation on the jcpoa,so naturally he was desperate to try and preserve the deal so that he could salvage something,anything from it,even if it was only his political career and reputation,which is why he kept on doing nothing.In addition I dont think he actually had any plan b to fall back on in case this deal didnt work out....well apart from "strategic patience" that is[LOL!],in fact I got the distinct feeling that he would`ve been perfectly happy to sit and do nothing until the next round of us elections,however that is clearly no longer an option so the question now is what will he do?,will it be something credible or just a token gesture.....time will tell I guess.

Because rouhani gambled literally everything including his own political career and reputation on the jcpoa,so naturally he was desperate to try and preserve the deal so that he could salvage something,anything from it,even if it was only his political career and reputation,which is why he kept on doing nothing.In addition I dont think he actually had any plan b to fall back on in case this deal didnt work out....well apart from "strategic patience" that is[LOL!],in fact I got the distinct feeling that he would`ve been perfectly happy to sit and do nothing until the next round of us elections,however that is clearly no longer an option so the question now is what will he do?,will it be something credible or just a token gesture.....time will tell I guess.

We all know that it isn't just Rouhani who determines Iran's security and strategic policy. Far from it.

For the time being, sticking to the JCPOA as close as possible is simply the easiest (or should I say, least difficult) way to get the sanctions lifted. It follows the assumption that, if Iran remains in the JCPOA it will be easier for a possible Democrat president to lift sanctions in 2021. Of course, the downside of this is that Iran is not in control of the situation. It's dependent on the outcome of the US election and the US' policies after that. It is likely that if Trump is re-elected, Iran would undertake an Ahmadinejad-style nuclear expansion in order to regain leverage for yet another nuclear deal, or even go for the bomb if the situation deteriorates.

It seems Iran is testing the JCPOA and Europe's limits by contemplating increasing centrifuge research.

I do agree with you that there was no plan B. After all, who could have predicted Trump? Even established republicans were saying that now the deal had been signed, they wanted to stick to it.

The nuclear program of Iran was designed to ship Iran's uranium reserves abroad.

My question is, why are the centrifuges not spinning already? A more hard-line president would have pushed for this (as was the case with Ahmadinejad). Soon that will be the only recourse.

Tomorrow we will leave parts of the JCPOA agreement, maybe tomorrow will be your day and thy may do just that.

Propaganda.

If anything first Iran will increase enriched uranium amount then purity rate then will feed next gen centrifuges with uranium.

The last thing Iran will do is attack. Iran is simply not that type of country, it’s too pragmatic for that.

agreed Iran will not attack first. well as i said tomorrow we will leave parts of the JCPOA agreement, some say Iran is planing to remove uranium enriched obstacles 3.75% that is in JCPOA.

Only "if"......the thing is iran will not dare to close the strait,because you will not only face the arabs but its daddy will also join the fight:usflag:
Idiot that is Iranian strait before any PGCC country or US existed.

If Iran closes hormuz strait suadis lose 88% of their income and UAE 99%. UAE simply will become another Afghanistan.

Conducting a military missile strikes against the UAE and wiping out their military & oil infrastructure or even going full steam ahead in building and testing a Nuclear Bomb has far less risk attached to it than closing down the Persian Gulf.

Maintaining security for the Persian Gulf is what gives Iran's own shipping industry security and not just in the Persian Gulf so shutting down the Persian Gulf is a card Iran should only pull out if it's own shipping lines are ever threatened 1st! Because if we shut down the Persian Gulf 1st we risk other countries whos interests are threated following suit off their own shores with Iranian ships globally.

UAE so far has repeatedly attempted to meddle in Iran's economy from smuggling Gasoline out of Iran to meddling with Iran's currency so at this point in my opinion any military action Iran takes against them will be more than justified and since they have made a point of putting their name up then Iran needs to also make a point of making an example of them!

Back
Top Bottom