What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

baloch song on an iranian music thread?:unsure:
smileys-thinking-705257.gif

baloch song on an iranian music thread?:unsure:

The singer is Irani Baluch and if you didn't already know, there is an entire province called Sistan va Baluchestan in Iran where Baluch are a majority.

In the past, Shah's wife delivered a message to Bhutto from him to remove the Bizenjo government as it was sparking nationalistic sentiments in their Sistan va Baluchestan province of Iran.

There are also many other communities that live in Iran like South Azeris, Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen

Did you think only a Farsi-speaker comes to mind when you think of the word Irani? :unsure:

The singer is Irani Baluch and if you didn't already know, there is an entire province called Sistan va Baluchestan in Iran where Baluch are a majority.

In the past, Shah's wife delivered a message to Bhutto from him to remove the Bizenjo government as it was sparking nationalistic sentiments in their Sistan va Baluchestan province of Iran.

There are also many other communities that live in Iran like South Azeris, Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen

Did you think only a Farsi-speaker comes to mind when you think of the word Irani? :unsure:

lol i kno there r many other languages used n communties also livin in Iran:P

actually i dun hav a software installd on my Comp to view any youtube video so i thot u posted som balochi song frm pak:P

btw do u kno there is also a small city or town calld Islamabad in Iran? :P

lol i kno there r many other languages used n communties also livin in Iran:P

actually i dun hav a software installd on my Comp to view any youtube video so i thot u posted som balochi song frm pak:P

btw do u kno there is also a small city or town calld Islamabad in Iran? :P

You can still see the video if you go click on the thread tools and then, printable version.

Find my post, copy paste the YouTube link onto your proxy. It's better you install a proxy right from the start.

No, I only know F-8 in Isloo :lol:

You can still see the video if you go click on the thread tools and then, printable version.

Find my post, copy paste the YouTube link onto your proxy. It's better you install a proxy right from the start.

No, I only know F-8 in Isloo :lol:

Fazer F-8 Resturant :p:bunny:

Don't think I've posted this before

Masour's Kurdish song

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom