What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

Most of the songs in this thread are not Parsi and if they're, they're not from Iran.

Time to post some Iranian pop/rap music. I'll start with Erfan. Huge fan of his music. When I was a senior in high school here in Vancouver, I saw him at a popular outdoor hockey rink that Iranians usually take over in summers to play football in. He didn't play, but it was still neat to see him chill with random Iranians.

Erfan

This one is shot in Iran. The video is shot in the outskirts of my hometown Shiraz and that's why I'm posting it lol

Most popular video on youtube with Parsi/Persian lyrics. It's by Arash and has 41 mln views. His lyrics are pure horse manure, of the stinkiest quality as well, but it's neat to see an Iranian singer so popular. I sometimes hear his music in random stores. But god damn his lyrics are f'ing ****. 99% of his fans are Europeans because of his dumb lyrics lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Mansour-makes really nice music, and he also has an Azerbaijan song. In the comment section you always have 1000000 aliyevi soviets from the republic talking smack and Turks from Turkey are cheering them on. I always think of this forum when I see the comments.

The first 3 are Persian, the fourth one is Azeri. They're all great.

This is a remake of a damous Afghan song called Zendegi Chist. The Afghan song is a sad song while this remake is cheerful with a faster beat.

And how could I forget the king himself
Sivash Ghomaishi

f'ing love this guy. His music is really popular with young Iranians and he's old enough to be our grandfather.

2 Bandari songs

Bandar means "port" in Parsi and Bandari music refers to Southern Iranian music. The songs are heavily influenced by beats of arabic music from Persian Gulf countries and the lyrics are sang with the Southern Iranian accent. Usually you have more arabic words in it as well. Bandari music is popular with Iranian girls for the same reason that American chicks love rap music: you can "shake your ***" really easy with this kind of music.

So I posted an Azeri song, I guess I should post smtg from Jamshid as well. He's a Kurd and the majority of his songs are Parsi, but he has one or two Kurdish songs as well. The first 2 are Persian, last one is Kurdish (the song called Kurdistan is sang in Persian).

Marjan- song is called Iran

Farinaz-In the name of women

She's my kind of woman. The only type of woman I will marry. Wish more Iranian girls were like her.

arabic & parsi

guy in blue sings in arabic and the other one + the girl sing in Parsi

This is my favorite singer , ( Dariush Eghbali )

I like this man ( YAS ) in Iranian Rap , others are just clowns .

Yas and Shahin Najafi are the best

Yas works under the radar with his criticizing while Najafi goes all out. Both are amazing Iranians who stand in the face of an evil known as IR.

Javid Iran

Sepideh - Dastaye To OFFICIAL VIDEO HD

[video]http://www.radiojavan.com/videos/video/sepideh-dastaye-to[/video]
http://www.sepidehmusic.com/

1144--Sepideh---Shoghe-Parvanegi.jpg

ae! I love the Iranian (Persian) music!!
excellent! very very good! this is great! cool! =)

Friends! tell me where to find it all, /
a couple of albums or albums? Free! :tup:
free download))

thanks to all who help me!

Back
Top Bottom