What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

Why the u turn... first u wrote sunni and now ur a "just a muslim" ... :lol: are you confused or something?

I thought Sunni-Shia see behtar haiii to just go for 'Muslim' ! :agree:

Besides you Shias are the ones who're going to suffer whenever we'd be breaking the fasts together - Meraaa muuunhhh dekhteiii rahooo gaiii as I finish every last morsel of food on the table before its your time to break fast ! :omghaha:

So what so funny Mr, abii either you know some or you don't, that's all about by the way the video is just manipulated it, man be lilbit smart.

The cheese factor in that video was off the charts. It put bollywood to shame.

This regime man.

Instead of making movies about Iranian tales, it wastes money on hosseins and mokhtars. If you go on youtube, every single one of these shows has a 99 percent Arab and Pakistani viewership. I searched mukhtar and I didn't find a single video where Iranians were actually viewing it.

Only a few hezbollahi religous people and foreign arabs and pakistanis enjoy these movies at the expense of Iranian money. The sets in the Mukhtar show look expensive as hell. They've probably spent millions of dollars to make a movie about an arab guy that 99 percent of Iranians, apart from the relgious hezbollahis, don't care about.

Can't wait till our arab leaders go live with their wahabi cousins in Arabia.

Edit: searched mukhtarname and this is what I got

in urdu

arabic

what a waste of ******* money. We're spending money to help arab culture. What a shame. Once this regime is gone, million will be spent to spread Iranian culture. Iranians in North America alone have more money than Iran makes from oil in a decade. Hundreds of millions of dollars will be spent to put Iranian history on the screens and there's nothing you hezbollahi arab lovers can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranians in North America alone have more money than Iran makes from oil in a decade. Hundreds of millions of dollars will be spent to put Iranian history on the screens and there's nothing you hezbollahi arab lovers can do about it.

i have a question dear abii, why those Iranians don't invest their money to make movies for Iranian culture? they have access to Hollywood and as you said they are rich.

The cheese factor in that video was off the charts. It put bollywood to shame.

This regime man.

Instead of making movies about Iranian tales, it wastes money on hosseins and mokhtars. If you go on youtube, every single one of these shows has a 99 percent Arab and Pakistani viewership. I searched mukhtar and I didn't find a single video where Iranians were actually viewing it.

Only a few hezbollahi religous people and foreign arabs and pakistanis enjoy these movies at the expense of Iranian money. The sets in the Mukhtar show look expensive as hell. They've probably spent millions of dollars to make a movie about an arab guy that 99 percent of Iranians, apart from the relgious hezbollahis, don't care about.

Can't wait till our arab leaders go live with their wahabi cousins in Arabia.

Edit: searched mukhtarname and this is what I got

in urdu

arabic

what a waste of ******* money. We're spending money to help arab culture. What a shame. Once this regime is gone, million will be spent to spread Iranian culture. Iranians in North America alone have more money than Iran makes from oil in a decade. Hundreds of millions of dollars will be spent to put Iranian history on the screens and there's nothing you hezbollahi arab lovers can do about it.
So, are you saying that Iranian people secular not Muslims!!! and they should care about the Iranian culture before the Islam if you think so you're Delusional and you need to rethink and reeducate yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are you saying that Iranian people secular not Muslims!!! and they should care about the Iranian culture before the Islam if you think so you're Delusional and you need to rethink and reeducate yourself.

Oy arab don't be talking about my nation k?

Never said majority are secular minded, whatever that means, I said nobody cares about you guys nearly enough to support the creation of a 20 million dollar series about an arab. The regime is isolated and needs supporters. Check episode one of this series on youtube. It has more than 500000 views, all from Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. They spent 20 million dollars of our money to create this series. This is a huge propeganda tool for them and nothing more.

Inside Iran, only the hezbollahi religous extremists actually agree with such actions. The average Joe, be it muslim or secular nationalists, will be pleased a million times more if this 20 million dollars was spent on a series about the epic of shahname. Instead we have made a 20 million dollar series about some arab just b/c the regime wants more foreign supporters.

Oy arab don't be talking about my nation k?

Never said majority are secular minded, whatever that means, I said nobody cares about you guys nearly enough to support the creation of a 20 million dollar series about an arab. The regime is isolated and needs supporters. Check episode one of this series on youtube. It has more than 500000 views, all from Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. They spent 20 million dollars of our money to create this series. This is a huge propeganda tool for them and nothing more.

Inside Iran, only the hezbollahi religous extremists actually agree with such actions. The average Joe, be it muslim or secular nationalists, will be pleased a million times more if this 20 million dollars was spent on a series about the epic of shahname. Instead we have made a 20 million dollar series about some arab just b/c the regime wants more foreign supporters.
But are you Muslim thats tells it all, now I'm sure more than @least 30 million Iranian watched the series for sure do you know why?.

Back
Top Bottom