What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

I sometime listen to music but I personally realise that it takes you near to Shaitan. Believe you me!

Dj Aligator(Ali Mavasat)

Apparently Sacha Baron Cohen modelled Ali G on DJ Aligator.

DJ%2BAligator%2BProject.jpg

tumblr_mecyx6kwiv1r1kwjdo1_400.jpg

Gator used to look so dumb. He's lost a ton of weight now and he changed his style. He looks ten times better and more Iranian now. He's got none of that ghetto *** wannabe look going on anymore.

I'm sorry but I had to lol at this video hard

what is that supposed to be showing? Omar's slaying of Hussain? I think I remember the story from dini class.
So what so funny Mr, abii either you know some or you don't, that's all about by the way the video is just manipulated it, man be lilbit smart.

So what so funny Mr, abii either you know some or you don't, that's all about by the way the video is just manipulated it, man be lilbit smart.
he is a bit anti-Islam.
do you like mokhtar-name(Iranian TV series) anyway?plus another great Islamic movie is comming.the most expensive movie from Iran.almost two cities have been built for its scene.im sure you will love it!

he is a bit anti-Islam.
do you like mokhtar-name(Iranian TV series) anyway?plus another great Islamic movie is comming.the most expensive movie from Iran.almost two cities have been built for its scene.im sure you will love it!

wow.....wht is da name of dat movie?

Back
Top Bottom