What's new

Iranian MP Warns ‘Only Half an Hour Will Remain of Israel's Lifespan’ if US Attacks Iran

It is amazing that the Iranian Mullah-government so openly espouses the genocidal ambitions of the Nazis. Allah cannot possibly approve of this extreme hatred of his chosen people, the Land of Israel.
Jews killed the Jesus, my Mate. Lets take revenge togather mate..:)

Crude, AND, stupid. There is absolutely no justification for the hatred of Israel and Jews that is harbored and promulgated by Iranian Mullahs. Allah does not approve. Which is why Allah has given the Israelis many nuclear bombs, and to Iran, none. Allah knows that Iran cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.

Since Americans love Israel/Jews so much why were the refugees from WWII turned away? Why not invite the Israelis to live in a safer place away from the dangerous middle east and give them one of the 50 states to live in?

It is amazing that the Iranian Mullah-government so openly espouses the genocidal ambitions of the Nazis.
he didn't said all Jews will die in only half an hour , he seid The Israel last for half an hour. and he said If USA attack.
now the question id why you falsely accuse him of saying something else ?

Ha! I'm taking metoprolol succinate and atorvistatin and it is doing me a lot of good! Thank you! I'm staying alive, with Allah's grace, just so that I can explain to you confused and misinformed people on the PDF what is clearly evident: Allah loves Israel. (Allah does not love Iran.)
I suggest Rosuvastatin , it has a lot less side effects.
by the way do you knew why AHA suggest the use of Atorrvastatin at much lower age and blood Cholesterol than CDC. I knew and thats hilarious .

Since Americans love Israel/Jews so much why were the refugees from WWII turned away? Why not invite the Israelis to live in a safer place away from the dangerous middle east and give them one of the 50 states to live in?

Ha, again! We HAVE given them one of our states, New York; and, financial control of the other 49. Israel is a vacation destination for our Jewish citizens, didn't you realize??

by the way do you knew why AHA suggest the use of Atorrvastatin at much lower age and blood Cholesterol than CDC. I knew and thats hilarious .

Mr. Hack-Hook, sir,
My cardiologist wants me to take atorvistastin, and it is covered by my medical insurance pharmaceutical formulary. If you are a cardiologist, you shouldn't be giving drug advice to unexamined strangers on the internet. Right?? And, if you are not a cardiologist, you shouldn't be giving drug advice to strangers on the internet. :what:

Statins: Atorvastatin vs. Rosuvastatin
Study shows both cholesterol-lowering drugs are equally safe and effective.

A recent study published by the New England Journal of Medicine pitted two of the top statins against each other to see which is more effective — atorvastatin (Lipitor) or rosuvastatin (Crestor). Both drugs work in the same way, helping to block a chemical necessary for making cholesterol. In turn, they help lower cholesterol, reduce risk for cardiac events and slow the progression of heart disease. And although they are the most effective drugs in lowering low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, researchers wondered if one drug would perform better in reversing plaque build-up and reducing cardiac event rates.

Over 1,000 patients with heart disease participated in this study — half of whom took the maximum daily dose of atorvastatin (80 mg) while the other half were prescribed the maximum daily dose of rosuvastatin (40 mg). After following participants for more than two years, researchers found that rosuvastatin was more effective in lowering “bad cholesterol” and raising “good cholesterol.” However, maximal doses of both drugs were equally effective in helping to reverse heart disease by clearing about 1% of plaque from the arteries, and resulted in similar rates of side effects and cardiac events among patients.

Based on findings, atorvastatin and rosuvastatin are equally as safe and effective in lowering cholesterol and possibly reversing plaque build-up with aggressive treatment. And although rosuvastatin may help decrease LDL cholesterol better than atorvastatin, this may not be an important difference in terms of improved outcomes and slowed disease progression.

Ha, again! We HAVE given them one of our states, New York; and, financial control of the other 49. Israel is a vacation destination for our Jewish citizens, didn't you realize??

Are you implying what I think you're implying?

Mr. Hack-Hook, sir,
My cardiologist wants me to take atorvistastin, and it is covered by my medical insurance pharmaceutical formulary. If you are a cardiologist, you shouldn't be giving drug advice to unexamined strangers on the internet. Right?? And, if you are not a cardiologist, you shouldn't be giving drug advice to strangers on the internet. :what:

A recent study published by the New England Journal of Medicine pitted two of the top statins against each other to see which is more effective — atorvastatin (Lipitor) or rosuvastatin (Crestor). Both drugs work in the same way, helping to block a chemical necessary for making cholesterol. In turn, they help lower cholesterol, reduce risk for cardiac events and slow the progression of heart disease. And although they are the most effective drugs in lowering low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, researchers wondered if one drug would perform better in reversing plaque build-up and reducing cardiac event rates.

Over 1,000 patients with heart disease participated in this study — half of whom took the maximum daily dose of atorvastatin (80 mg) while the other half were prescribed the maximum daily dose of rosuvastatin (40 mg). After following participants for more than two years, researchers found that rosuvastatin was more effective in lowering “bad cholesterol” and raising “good cholesterol.” However, maximal doses of both drugs were equally effective in helping to reverse heart disease by clearing about 1% of plaque from the arteries, and resulted in similar rates of side effects and cardiac events among patients.

Based on findings, atorvastatin and rosuvastatin are equally as safe and effective in lowering cholesterol and possibly reversing plaque build-up with aggressive treatment. And although rosuvastatin may help decrease LDL cholesterol better than atorvastatin, this may not be an important difference in terms of improved outcomes and slowed disease progression.
I am not a medical profession but I am telling this to you sir because I care .. I saw a program in Canada about cholesterol and heart attack...the biggest medical lie that most US viewers will not see. here is a summary:
1- the link between high cholesterol and heart disease was scientifically cooked up by US drug manufactures. Any study that showed there was no link was suppressed.

2- Drug companies having established(cooked up) the connection between high cholesterol and high heart problems started to push cholesterol reducing drugs (Lipitor and Crestor). they sold over $$60 billion of the two drugs (yes they do lower cholesterol but lowering it does nothing to prevent heart disease).

so my advise to you sir ..do some research if you take them. As one Canadian doctor said in the program after 60 million years of human evolution body does not make (bad or good cholesterol!!!!).

Mr. Hack-Hook, sir,

as they are the same family you con change them over the net . by the way I didn't talked about the efficacy .I talked about the side effect such as muscular cramps and pains and also its more associated with increased risk for persistently elevated hepatic transaminases

Last edited:
Crude, AND, stupid. There is absolutely no justification for the hatred of Israel and Jews that is harbored and promulgated by Iranian Mullahs. Allah does not approve. Which is why Allah has given the Israelis many nuclear bombs, and to Iran, none. Allah knows that Iran cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons.
what drug you use its the best tou must go kiss the seller de ck lol go to mirror say what you see maybe see bensaw .dont use so much is not good for your health

look at how Israel kills little kids

they destroy houses and claim victory over unarmed civilians

must be this kind of behaviour that made Europeans hate them so much

now Europe is peaceful and Middle East is a mess

look at how Israel kills little kids

they destroy houses and claim victory over unarmed civilians

must be this kind of behaviour that made Europeans hate them so much

now Europe is peaceful and Middle East is a mess
Look how many deaths In Syria,Yemen,Libya,Africa,Afghanistan,Iraq.
Most be kind of behaviour that muslims love so much

What are you basing this notion that rosuvastatin has "alot less side effect" on?
The statin that is associated with a higher risk of myopathy is 80mg of simvastatin.

Mr. Hack-Hook, sir,

Yes, in clinical practise there is no significant difference between rosuva and atorva. Atorvastatin is however much cheaper so people tend to go for that first.

as they are the same family you con change them over the net . by the way I didn't talked about the efficacy .I talked about the side effect such as muscular cramps and pains and also its more associated with increased risk for persistently elevated hepatic transaminases

I am not convinced of this. Forgetting the fact there is not much respectable literature backing this up, many more people are on atorvastatin than rosusvatatin, so if we see people developing the above S/Es, it does not mean atorvastatin is more likely to cause such issues it just means you're more likely to find people getting these S/Es due to the larger patient groups taking atorva.

If USA attacks Iran a rain of missiles with chemical warheads will come upon Israeli cities--AIPAC should know that

Back
Top Bottom