What's new

Iranian military commander killed in Syria

You like the fact that you have the leader of the Iraqi HizbAlShaitan under direct wannabe Arab Mullah control from the "Grand Ayatollah" (LOL) in Iran who prefers Iran over his own country and openly admits it? Aside from being a terrorist leader of a group that has killed innocent Iraqis of the same sect as the one you say that you belong to? Apparently that individual is a wanted man but despite this he is roaming around freely and has a 1 HOUR LONG interview by Sharqiya TV in the middle of Baghdad. You always like to point out that Al-Maliki and his government are "neutral" but the reality is that the Mullah's in Iran are having too much influence both in the government and other militias (active and non-active) that an Iraqi patriot like you should be heavily against. Despite that I have never seen you voice your dislike of such realities.

For everything there are explanations and possible theories.
Mine:

This guy commands a few thousand extremist Shia Iraqi Hezbollah, arresting him means war in the south against these groups, kataib hezbollah, asaib ahl al haq & badr brigades + other ( special groups as called by the US ) funded by Iran. Do you think Iraq is ready to open up another enemy when dealing with ISIS ? Currently the military is not powerful enough to do so. Despite his terrorism, arresting him will cause a huge problem. Better to wait for better times, a stronger security force and a more stable country. Since his militia is not active in the country it would be dumb to activate them now, why now if they can wait having ~80 attack helicopters ? it makes a big difference deterring people from taking arms.

I
would like you to provide a OBJECTIVE source that shows me how many suicide bombings have been conducted and how many CIVILIANS have lost their life's do to that. My estimate and from what I have gathered is no more than 200 people AT MOST.
Suicide bombs @ civillians
In Syria as I said that tactic is close to useless, in Iraq they use this a lot as you can see in the news and vids.

Oh wait you are using one targeting of a Shia Mosque in Samara 7 years ago (work by Al-Zarqawi nothing to do what we see in Syria right now) and crying about that
Not crying, it is an example of an act to "spark civil war" since that shrine has religious value, it is an effective tactic used by them.

Excuse me, Doritos but where have you been in the last 2.5 years? How many mosques has Al-Assad and his criminals destroyed in Syria?
Can you tell me what happened with the WORLD UNESCO HERITAGE sites such as the world famous Umayyah Mosque in Damascus and the Khalid ibn Walid (ra) mosque in Homs?
I don't cover up his crimes, but you see. The Islamists will destroy all non Salafi/Sunni whatever it is heritage sites in Syria, there are many pre Islam heritage sites, I don’t know what their current states are but they will be destroyed by them, like they want with Pyramids of Egypt.

Also stop kidding yourself and just admit that ISIS has no chance of ruling a whole country or even region if you want that to happen or not since no Arab country or rule will accept it and since no such group has ruled any whole Arab country or province before and neither will USA allow it or Israel or any super power since they want stability in the Middle East preferably.
Eastern Syria for now.

Iraq should just stop begging the Americans for weapons if they do not want to sell more than a few apaches and just go for Chinese weapons. The Russians cannot be trusted unless you become another Syria ruled by Al-Assad meaning total ally of Russia. It would mean that Iraq would isolate itself from Turkey, a future Syria, Jordan, KSA, Kuwait. All their neighbors expect Iran. And the Mullah's are not going to rule Iran forever I believe so in the worst situation Iraq can become very isolated. You have to admit that there is no sign of Shia Islamists losing their power in Iraq right now. They are ruling the country for nearly a decade now and it seems most people just vote for them based on sect. Anyway we both know more or less what is happening.

The problem is that how will you explain it to the many Iraqi Sunni Arabs that the Al-Maliki government is fair and just when a well-known terrorist leader like him can appear in the public and give a 1 hour long interview in the middle of Baghdad when he apparently has an arrest warrant on him? Or those who are close to become more extreme? At the same time the Sahwa forces were left to root until recently where things become more bloody. Now Al-Maliki and the regime wants their help. Before they did not trust them and often did not pay them. Anyway this does not matter anyway since we cannot change anything.

And of course those Shia terrorist groups and militias that are supported by Iran have no interest to fight since they already have the most influence in the country. And there are barely any Sunnis left in the South. Most have fled due to sectarianism in the last 10 years. Yes, there are some families here and there and some bigger groups but overall nearly all south of Hillah is majority Shia if we exclude Basra which is 20% Sunni and also Zubair has many Sunnis. But those areas are just next to Kuwait and KSA. A long way from the Sunni heartland where there again are close to no Shias. Only exceptions is Southern Diyala. Add the Kurdish mix there.

So you admit that it is not even comparable to Iraq? But then why view the conflict with Iraqi glasses? Those are two different conflicts altogether. Only what happens in Eastern Syria impacts Iraq. Not what happens in Damascus, Aleppo or Latakia. And the fact that this is the case is that the families/tribes living in Eastern Syria and Northern al-Anbar and Ninavah are the same. Shammar, Dulaim, Jabour etc. Just watch the videos. People have relatives across the border and are helping each other. Smuggling weapons too etc. Same dialect too. You also seem to have forgot that since 2003 the Iraqi-Syrian border has been the one where most insurgency activities have come from and smuggling of weapons aside from Iran.

That attack was a great shame and obviously not something that can be encouraged. Crying was a wrong word. What I mean is that of course that was wrong but it happened once and it happened 7 years ago and it was done by a person that is long dead and it had nothing to do with Syria and the conflict there.

So that is why I mentioned that if you want to talk about mosques being bombed then look no more than to Syria where Al-Assad is behind the destruction of many mosques and the two most famous in the country.

Eh, why are they not destroying every mosque? Why are all the world unesco heritage sites not destroyed then? They (FSA) were the ones who tried to safe the ancient souq in Aleppo when it burned half down thanks to Al-Assad.

VICE, American journalists (liberal) filmed it.

LOL. Who wants to do that? Some idiot maybe. I think I know what a clip you are talking about. That MB member who was the brother of Ayman al-Zawahiri or something. Can't take that serious. Obviously that will not happen.

So you believe in the fairytales that Syria and the whole region ultimately will be ruled by ISIS like groups? Do you really think that such a think will happen when it never happened before in the Arab world and no government will accept it, people or most importantly the super powers? 
Weak response Arab dog. You can do better, but i doubt it since you have camel $hit in your head instead of working braincells hehe looool.

You can put up your ''modern day genetic'' tests up your *** arab dog. Todays world is multicultural and there is no nation that is completely pure. However what is important is the culture and traditions of a country for example like the Persians still being kept alive against all the odds.

Arab dog, let me state this, i will be here around to grab you by your throat and expose your lies. Now go marry a 9 year old hehe.

LOL, you have camels too farsi clown. But I prefer our ancient and world famous Arabian horses. Not sure what you got in comparison other than donkeys. Maybe wild dogs.

Just telling you about your conquerors and what they left to you and who influenced who. You can even look past the Arab Islamic conquest. Before you copied everything from us Semites too. The old "Persian" alphabet was based on the Semitic Phoenician alphabet. Your Cyrus the Great Kazakh Nomad adopted Aramaic (Semitic language) as the main language. All your symbols are just copies of the Babylonian and Assyrian symbols (Semites) again.

Now wannabe Arab (probably named Ali, Reza (after Arabic Ridha), Haidar, Hussein or some other Arabic name go back to your own issues and don't meddle in Arab affairs. Read some Iranian news written in the Arabic script and speak a little Farsi full of Arabic loanwords and worship a Wannabe Arab Iranian. Preferably your Grand Ayatollah.:lol:

Run along dog. Please join your compatriot in this thread in Syria and get sent straight to hell hehe (LOL).

Last edited:
Syria is a fellow Arab and Semitic country that is moreover by far majority Sunni as 90% of Saudi Arabia is.
The problem is you are not sunnis you are wahabits. Sunnis don't behave or dress like you 
This is a bigger proof Syria is an Iranian colony and Bashar al Butthead is an Iranian puppet. Even though, the majosi in here will deny it but we already know the truth :coffee:
In Iraq, Libya, Egypt it was also Iran or NATO with their Al Qaeda dogs?

Hezbollah are present in Syria since june 2013 at Qusayr. Your Al Qaeda dogs are present since the beginning

Al Qaeda were already present in Libya to guid the NATO airstrikes.

Hezbollah have already gambled all their forces out from Syria, their soldiers never use videos to threaten sunnis or call to war

Iraq should just stop begging the Americans for weapons if they do not want to sell more than a few apaches and just go for Chinese weapons. The Russians cannot be trusted unless you become another Syria ruled by Al-Assad meaning total ally of Russia.
They go to China if US doesn’t approve the sale, multiple suppliers though

It would mean that Iraq would isolate itself from Turkey, a future Syria, Jordan, KSA, Kuwait. All their neighbors expect Iran. And the Mullah's are not going to rule Iran forever I believe so in the worst situation Iraq can become very isolated. You have to admit that there is no sign of Shia Islamists losing their power in Iraq right now. They are ruling the country for nearly a decade now and it seems most people just vote for them based on sect. Anyway we both know more or less what is happening.
They are buying a few billion worth of weaponry, that's not alliance. Also, a future Syria you say, but no plans aren't going that way as jihadists ruined your plan and even with them no side will be winning as we can see already, no major gains by any side.

The problem is that how will you explain it to the many Iraqi Sunni Arabs that the Al-Maliki government is fair and just when a well-known terrorist leader like him can appear in the public and give a 1 hour long interview in the middle of Baghdad when he apparently has an arrest warrant on him?
Why explain it, let them figure it out themselves they have their own brains to think if they are educated enough which half of the middle east isn't.

And of course those Shia terrorist groups and militias that are supported by Iran have no interest to fight since they already have the most influence in the country
They are busy in Syria, if they fight Iran loses Iraq as a friendly neighbor, so why would they fight unless.

And there are barely any Sunnis left in the South.
Most have fled due to sectarianism in the last 10 years. Yes, there are some families here and there and some bigger groups but overall nearly all south of Hillah is majority Shia if we exclude Basra which is 20% Sunni and also Zubair has many Sunnis. But those areas are just next to Kuwait and KSA. A long way from the Sunni heartland where there again are close to no Shias. Only exceptions is Southern Diyala. Add the Kurdish mix there.
Notify ministry of demographics.

So you admit that it is not even comparable to Iraq? But then why view the conflict with Iraqi glasses? Those are two different conflicts altogether. Only what happens in Eastern Syria impacts Iraq. Not what happens in Damascus, Aleppo or Latakia. And the fact that this is the case is that the families/tribes living in Eastern Syria and Northern al-Anbar and Ninavah are the same. Shammar, Dulaim, Jabour etc. Just watch the videos. People have relatives across the border and are helping each other. Smuggling weapons too etc. Same dialect too. You also seem to have forgot that since 2003 the Iraqi-Syrian border has been the one where most insurgency activities have come from and smuggling of weapons aside from Iran.
It is 100% connected in the east of Syria and Damascus despite the long distance between the regions. People help People across the border, not jihadists and it’s a very small group as little people live there.
Foreign Arabs provided the largest manpower of terrorism, barely Iranians in Iraq that fought, Iranians provided financial help to some groups. Arabs have a large share in terrorism, especially GCC, financial and manpower, take a look at Saudis in Guantanamo and you know enough, the ideology is from there.

I doubt anyone can tell me I am wrong on this part, facts say this so unless people can change facts accept it.

The fuckups of the peninsula that fail on everything and born in a fukd up family end up joining this terrorist ideology killing people. And here you cheer for them as long as they kill outside of Saudi Arabia.

Can anyone explain me :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
With their little population they can compete with us in guantanamo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahraini_captives_in_Guantanamo

That attack was a great shame and obviously not something that can be encouraged. Crying was a wrong word. What I mean is that of course that was wrong but it happened once and it happened 7 years ago and it was done by a person that is long dead and it had nothing to do with Syria and the conflict there.
I said it was an example of a tactic to ignite civil war which is why the same terrorists ISIS/Nusra do suicide bombings in Iraq against civilians but not often in Syria.

So that is why I mentioned that if you want to talk about mosques being bombed then look no more than to Syria where Al-Assad is behind the destruction of many mosques and the two most famous in the country.
Do you know that they use mosques as a military HQ/Operational base.

Last edited:
It's salafists anti-arabs sect who want war, we never see Hezbollah barking in front of the cameras
We never see Hezbollah fighters, they are very few and don't want war

There are hundreds of salafists channels for the war in Syria, there are not even 1 for the war in Palestina

Salafists are good to encourage the war againt arabs by all means. 

Blame the GCC who invaded HAMA in 1982 to protect the israeli invasion, they invaded Iraq with their Al Qaeda cockroaches in 2003 following the zionist USA masters.

They made it again in 2011 in Libya & in 2012 in Syria to protect the massive colonization of Cisjordania, launched by Netaniyahu in 2012.
Saudis, anti Saudi regime "mujahideen" of ISIS, these are heroes for you unless they target Saudi Arabia is what you just said.

They should not have been released from prison, still wonder why did they get released.

Theres no need to argue, we already argued, as I said you & blackeagle and the others that support these in Syria will start realizing what they are once they target your countries.
Saudis are two faced garbage when al Qaida blow up themselves in Iraq are mujahideen and martyrs but when they blow up themselves is saudi garbage can they are terrorists

View attachment 10232 Adel naif al shammari also goes by the name naif al shaee
Rank major
Saudi national guards
He was the first saudi officer in Syria he left the army because of al saud he was crushed like insect in Syria that's the fate of every terrorist will come to Syria 
image.jpg

It is 100% connected in the east of Syria and Damascus despite the long distance between the regions. People help People across the border, not jihadists and it’s a very small group as little people live there.
Foreign Arabs provided the largest manpower of terrorism, barely Iranians in Iraq that fought, Iranians provided financial help to some groups. Arabs have a large share in terrorism, especially GCC, financial and manpower, take a look at Saudis in Guantanamo and you know enough, the ideology is from there.

I doubt anyone can tell me I am wrong on this part, facts say this so unless people can change facts accept it.

The fuckups of the peninsula that fail on everything and born in a fukd up family end up joining this terrorist ideology killing people. And here you cheer for them as long as they kill outside of Saudi Arabia.

Can anyone explain me :

Iranian detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Syrian detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraqi detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yemeni detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With their little population they can compete with us in guantanamo.
Kuwaiti detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bahraini detainees at Guantanamo Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said it was an example of a tactic to ignite civil war which is why the same terrorists ISIS/Nusra do suicide bombings in Iraq against civilians but not often in Syria.

Do you know that they use mosques as a military HQ/Operational base.
The closer a country is to saudi arabia the more likely their people engage in al qaeda terrorism.

Last edited:
TEHRAN, IRANIran's semiofficial Mehr news agency says a commander in its powerful Revolutionary Guard has been killed in Syria.

The agency said Monday that Mohammad Jamali was killed by "terrorists" a few days ago but didn't provide details. Calling the commander a "martyr," the agency said his funeral will be held in Kerman in southeastern Iran on Tuesday.

Iran is one of Syrian President Bashar Assad's main allies. Tehran has provided his government with military and political backing for years and has kept up its support since the uprising there began in March 2011.

Syrian President Assad is an Allawite, an offshoot of Shiite Islam, which is dominant in Iran. Most of Syria's rebels are Sunni.

On Monday, Mehr reported that a spokesman for the Revolutionary Guard (or IRGC) denied a Parliamentarian's claim that there are "hundreds" of Iranian military forces fighting in Syria.

"We strongly deny having any IRGC and Iranian battalions in Syria," Mehr quoted Brig. Gen. Ramazan Sharif. "As we have said before, Iran has not deployed any military force in Syria, and we only provide military advisory services for Damascus."

Last year, the Guard's chief commander, Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, said only high-level advisers were in Syria.

© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Report: Iranian military commander killed in Syria - CBS News

Rest in hell
My question is what the heck he was doing in Syria when the situation is that much critical? o_O

Excellent news, congratulations to people of Syria fighting for their freedom and the countries that are helping them. Glad to hear good news starting to come out of Syria in the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom