What's new

Iranian military commander killed in Syria

Please come up with something new, you have told the very exact same sentences to me for tens of times. Thanks.

Just because you don't like to hear the truth is not my problem. And I don't recall writing the same post before. Maybe you know more than I do. Calling your mullah's fake Wannabe Arab mullah's is just a fact as well.

Saudis, anti Saudi regime "mujahideen" of ISIS, these are heroes for you unless they target Saudi Arabia is what you just said.

They should not have been released from prison, still wonder why did they get released.

Theres no need to argue, we already argued, as I said you & blackeagle and the others that support these in Syria will start realizing what they are once they target your countries.

He wasn't an active IRGC member, he was only a commander in Iran-Iraq war, and was already retired for years, he went to Syria on his own.

@OP, many Saudi nationals have already been killed in Syria, much more than Iranian ones, I wonder what's your take on it. Maybe they are 'justified' to be there, right?
Hey listen, i don't have a problem with my country in helping the secular government of Syria. But when a piece of filth government like the Islamic republic cant provide the basic needs for its own people then syria be ma sanana ?

However, i still support Bashar Assad in crushing the Islamist dogs. Go go Assad

I don’t care about him, never cared when politicans get insulted.

Do you want the religious extremist shia to come into Saudi Arabia and spread their stuff around since we are both Arab.

Read what I just wrote, you wil find out theres no line of support towards Iran but criticizing of "the mujahideen suicide bombers" which you call martyrs in Syria but terrorists in Saudi Arabia. They are terrorists in Syria and Saudi Arabia, agree ?

Open up youtube/********, no imagination

I find it funny that you have the decency to talk about "terrorists" when people that you define as "terrorists" have been killing each other and others in Iraq left and right for the past 10 years and in this moment and time Iraqis happen to be the biggest number of foreign fighters on both sides. Syrian opposition and pro-Child-Murderer. There are even WHOLE Iraqi brigades.
Have you forgot about well-known terrorists like Muqtada al-Sadr you is PART of your countries GOVERNMENT?
What about that HizbAlShaitan fool that was interviewed by Sharqiya TV in the middle of Baghdad. Same guy threatened to "liberate Makkah and Madinah" and same guy has been behind many murderers. He also openly stated that he supported Iran during the Iraq-Iran war. Apparently there is an "arrest order" on him by the Maliki government but he is seen on a MAJOR Iraqi TV channel in the middle of Baghdad, LOL.

Recall this clown?

I don't know Maliki but judging from his policy then he is a clown and for not being able to protect his own people. And for obviously crying about terrorists in Syria while he turns a blind eye to Shia terrorists from Iraq that go to Syria in large numbers. But I forgot that he is a Islamist himself so you should be against him since you were against Mursi.

I already told you that as long as the Muslims who go to Syria are not killing civilians and committing un-Islamic acts then their struggle against an OBVIOUS Child-Murderer and illegitimate tyrant is legitimate if we use the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (saws) as guidance. And even without it it would be understandable.

There are already Shia gangs in the Eastern Province and in the South, near the Yemeni border, there are the terrorist Zaydi growp (Houthi's who got their *** kicked in the mountains by KSA and guess who supported them although fruitless?) that just recently killed 60 Sunni civilians in Yemen and which have held a Yemeni city called Dammaj for 3 weeks and led siege to it shooting at anybody that moves.

And they are welcome to come. I am sure that the security apparatus can deal with them.

I aks once again. Which suicide bombers are you talking about and when have I mentioned any suicide bombers? I already told you that suicide is not allowed in Islam and so is the position of the Saudi Arabian ulama. Hence it being forbidden.

99,9% of all that are coming to Syria are not suicide bombers nor are they killing civilians solely the Child-Murderer militias and those allied to them.

And we already came to the conclusion that suicide bombings are not any different than fighter jets bombing you from the skies. Only difference is that the perpetrator dies.

Find somebody who supports suicide bombings and discuss with him about those issues. You already know my opinion for a long time.

Likewise I don't see what this has to do with Iraq. We are talking about SYRIA. I am only interested in the SYRIAN CONFLICT not anything else in this thread.

Last edited:
Hey camel jockey. I do not consider you a human nevermind agreeing with you on anything, but for this time, just only this time i will make a exception and agree with this part of your post ''LOL you fake wannabe Arab.''

I agree, that dude is a wannabe arab. Most likely he is a Iranian and he comes registering with a name that is known to Iranians as betrayal. Rats like him prefer arab culture more then our own culture, they are loyal to a prophet that has spreaded his barbaric ideology with his sword to Iran.

But the good thing here is, traitors like this guy and other dumb hezbollahis will soon be outnumbered by the new Iranian generation who are fed up with Islamic garbage and from then we will kick out anything that is related to ''Arab'' in Iran. This is a promise from the nationalist youth of Iran.

Anyway, there are dozens of Arab countries and yet they cant solve this Syria issue.

Watch your mouth mr. If you are not a muslim , or you have anything against prophet Muhammad (pbuh) , keep it to yourself .. No need to spill out on a public forum

Syria is a fellow Arab and Semitic country that is moreover by far majority Sunni as 90% of Saudi Arabia is. Moreover the two countries are nearly neighbors. Only that tiny northern strip of Jordan divides them.

Iran on the other hand has nothing to do with Syria. Might as well talk about Jamaica. You and your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are meddling in Arab and Muslim affairs were you have no business. And you will get kicked out and lose like you have elsewhere in the Arab world where you have tried to meddle. And your pathetic defensive pact or what the hell you signed with the Child-Murderer ages ago is irrelevant here.

The Saudi Arabians who have come to Syria are all martyrs and are defending fellow Muslims and Arabs and helping them achieve freedom and eliminate Child-Murderers and pagans.

They are not Child-Murderers like your compatriot that was finished off inside Syria or fighting on the behalf of a Child-Murdering tyrant that happens to be a Nusayri.

LOL you fake wannabe Arab.

Zainab bint Muhammad (ra) is not even buried in Damascus. Her grave is in Cairo. Likewise your little "grave-worshipper pilgrimage" was started in the 1980's and the Syrian Nusayri led state by the Buther's family saw it as a business opportunity to attract grave worshippers from Iraq and your own Mullahistan.

Aside from that the territory has been controlled by Muslims for 1400 years of the Sunni sect and nothing happened.

Just a silly excuse to keep supporting a Child-Murderer and Nusayri.

Nobody cares about Iraq here. And what the hell has Syria to do with Iraq? Worry about all the Iraqi terrorists that are roaming around from both sects and then talk. Or worry about your Maliki clown securing the security of his own people.

The fact is that Iranians have nothing to do in the Arab world. And obviously ethnicity, culture, language and religion plays the biggest role. What else plays a bigger role? Liking the same movies?

Stop writing nonsense. If you want to support Mullahistan then enlist in a Shia militia and go to Syria.

Nobody is blowing himself up or targeting civilians. That is your own imagination.

You can keep supporting the Child-Murderer anyway. I don't care.

Anyone fighting a Child-Murderer and illegitimate Nusayri tyrant like Al-Assad and who fights under a Islamic banner without targeting civilians or committing un-Islamic act and falls in the battlefield is a martyr according to the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). Your, my or anybody else's opinions matters nothing in comparison.
Just because you don't like to hear the truth is not my problem. And I don't recall writing the same post before. Maybe you know more than I do. Calling your mullah's fake Wannabe Arab mullah's is just a fact as well.

Hunt the Mofos….

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

I find it funny that you have the decency to talk about "terrorists" when people what you define as "terrorists" have been killing each other and others in Iraq left and right for the past 10 years and in this moment and time Iraqis happen to be the biggest number of foreign fighters on both sides. Syrian opposition and pro-Child-Murderer. There are even WHOLE Iraqi brigades
Because it got pulled in, ISIS stands for Sham and Iraq, theres no border between the 2 for ISIS, the Shia fighters are terrorists also, no problem to call them that.

I don't know Maliki but judging from his policy then he is a clown and for not being able to protect his own people. And for obviously crying about terrorists in Syria while he turns a blind eye to Shia terrorists from Iraq that go to Syria in large numbers. But I forgot that he is a Islamist himself so you should be against him since you was against Mursi
I am against him, he isn't turning a blind eye, they are not able to stop the suicide bombers so how can they stop the others. Also, transport to Syria goes most likely from Iran by air which also cannot be stopped.

I already told you that as long as the Muslims who go to Syria are not killing civilians and committing un-Islamic acts then their struggle against an OBVIOUS Child-Murderer and illegitimate tyrant is legitimate if we use the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (saws) as guidance. And even without it it would be understandable.
These "brave mujahideen" do not follow these rules.

There are already Shia gangs in the Eastern Province and in the South, near the Yemeni border, there are the terrorist Zaydi group that just recently killed 60 Sunni civilians in Yemen and which have held a Yemeni city could Dammaj for 3 weeks and led siege to it shooting at anybody that moves.

I aks once again. Which suicide bombers are you talking about and when have I mentioned any suicide bombers? I already told you that suicide is not allowed in Islam and so is the position of the Saudi Arabian ulama. Hence it being forbidden.
I don’t think you need my explanation to know that ISIS is involved in suicide operations ( against military and civilians ).

99,9% of all that are coming to Syria are not suicide bombers nor are they killing civilians solely the Child-Murderer militias and those allied to them.
Many are suicide bombers, ISIS has many suicide operations, source : ********.

And we already came to the conclusion that suicide bombings are not any different than fighter jets bombing you from the skies. Only difference is that the perpetrator dies.
Fighter pilots don’t target civillians on purpose, and if the Syrian air force did, not an excuse to support global terrorists.

]Likewise I don't see what this has to do with Iraq. We are talking about SYRIA. I am only interested in the SYRIAN CONFLICT not anyone else in this thread.

ISIS, Iraq & SHAM, what happens in Syria is our problem as well.

I stay with my stance, when you guys meet their terrorism you will change your stance on these in the vid which you call brave, why not wish them hell as well ?
I leave it with this, don’t want to argue a lot so keep the reply short, save the effort.

Last edited:
Because it got pulled in, ISIS stands for Sham and Iraq, theres no border between the 2 for ISIS, the Shia fighters are terrorists also, no problem to call them that.

I am against him, he isn't turning a blind eye, they are not able to stop the suicide bombers so how can they stop the others. Also, transport to Syria goes most likely from Iran by air which also cannot be stopped.

These "brave mujahideen" do not follow these rules.

Many are suicide bombers, ISIS has many suicide operations, source : ********.

Fighter pilots don’t target civillians on purpose, and if the Syrian air force did, not an excuse to support global terrorists.

ISIS, Iraq & SHAM, what happens in Syria is our problem as well.

I stay with my stance, when you guys meet their terrorism you will change your stance on these in the vid which you call brave, why not wish them hell as well ?
I leave it with this, don’t want to argue a lot so keep the reply short, save the effort.

Yes, pulled in like anybody else I guess. You do realize that the leader of ISIS is an Iraqi and that the leader of Al-Nusra which is rumored to be a branch of "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq is rumored to be an Iraqi.

You do probably also know that Iraqi Shia militias fighting on the side of the Child-Murderer together with the Shabiha and HizbAlShaitan are killing Syrian Sunni Arabs and those critical of the Child-Murderer.

You do know that the Iraqis are those with the biggest fighting experience and those instrumental in conducting road side bombs a tactic widely used against the Americans with great success?

Why not focus on the Shia groups then and the double stance of your own government? Did you even watch the clip I posted?

Many do because if they did not do that then according to your logic we would have seen 100.000 suicide bombings while we have maybe seen 30 at most. If not less. In Syria.

And even if they have then I don't agree with it but in the videos you have posted they are only targeting Al-Assad soldiers. Show me a bombing by them that targets civilians in Syria.

Eh, tell that to the Child-Murderer who has killed over 50.000 civilian Syrians. How were they killed do you think? What about the DAILY shelling of whole CITIES, VILLAGES and towns? Go write Homs on google and webcam and you can see cameras 24/7 that shows what is going on and who is bombing what. Then come back to me.

Eh, those issues are the issues of all Arab countries of the region. Not only Iraq.

I already told you who I consider brave and what the qualities of them must be in order to be deemed Islamic and just even if you look past religion.

Yes, pulled in like anybody else I guess. You do realize that the leader of ISIS is an Iraqi and that the leader of Al-Nusra which is rumored to be a branch of "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq is rumored to be an Iraqi.

You do know that the Iraqis are those with the biggest fighting experience and those instrumental in conducting road side bombs a tactic widely used against the Americans with great success?

Probably, started with local resistance then brainwashed and stuck to the ideology as they cannot leave it anymore, they have no nationality anyway as they don't believe in it.
Shia groups are only present in Rif Damascus for all I know, except for Hezbollah, but I have no problem making them an enemy.
There are suicide bombers daily from all over the world coming to fulfill their trash operations, in Syria as well, not everything gets taped.

Many do because if they did not do that then according to your logic we would have seen 100.000 suicide bombings while we have maybe seen 30 at most. If not less. In Syria.
There have been suicide bombings in Damascus targeting civilians, wait no.. "targeting embassies" but forgetting there are civilians near the embassies so it's justified..

And even if they have then I don't agree with it but in the videos you have posted they are only targeting Al-Assad soldiers.Show me a bombing by them that targets civilians in Syria.
The vid of Saudis are part of ISIS, a group that operates in 2 countries.
In Iraq they use suicide bombings on civilians and holy shrines in the hope to ignite civil war, in Syria that tactic is less effective, there they use it more on soldiers.

@Doritos11

What do you say to that as an Iraqi patriot?

You like the fact that you have the leader of the Iraqi HizbAlShaitan under direct wannabe Arab Mullah control from the "Grand Ayatollah" (LOL) in Iran who prefers Iran over his own country and openly admits it? Aside from being a terrorist leader of a group that has killed innocent Iraqis of the same sect as the one you say that you belong to? Apparently that individual is a wanted man but despite this he is roaming around freely and has a 1 HOUR LONG interview by Sharqiya TV in the middle of Baghdad. You always like to point out that Al-Maliki and his government are "neutral" but the reality is that the Mullah's in Iran are having too much influence both in the government and other militias (active and non-active) that an Iraqi patriot like you should be heavily against. Despite that I have never seen you voice your dislike of such realities.

It pains me to see Iraq in such a state. The land of ancient Semitic and Arab civilizations be it Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Arabs etc. Especially if you have ties to the country.

Probably, started with local resistance then brainwashed and stuck to the ideology as they cannot leave it anymore, they have no nationality anyway as they don't believe in it.
Shia groups are only present in Rif Damascus for all I know, except for Hezbollah, but I have no problem making them an enemy.
There are suicide bombers daily from all over the world coming to fulfill their trash operations, in Syria as well, not everything gets taped.

There have been suicide bombings in Damascus targeting civilians, wait no.. "targeting embassies" but forgetting there are civilians near the embassies so it's justified..

The vid of Saudis are part of ISIS, a group that operates in 2 countries.
In Iraq they use suicide bombings on civilians and holy shrines in the hope to ignite civil war, in Syria that tactic is less effective, there they use it more on soldiers.

Anyway I am tied of this Sunni, Shia thing. At the end of the day it is about following the teachings of Islam and anyone who does that is a Muslim and my brother or sister in faith.

I don't know about what to belief and not when you read about such issues. All I know for a fact is that anyone fighting the Child-Murderers and the illegal tyrant under a genuine Islamic and even non-Islamic banner and dies in battle fighting those individuals and not hurting innocents is a martyr in my eyes and that of the religion of Islam if he is a Muslim.

I would like you to provide a OBJECTIVE source that shows me how many suicide bombings have been conducted and how many CIVILIANS have lost their life's due to that. My estimate and from what I have gathered is no more than 200 people AT MOST during the past 2.5 years.

200 CIVILIANS killed by Al-Assad (that you seem to support now) each week has been the occurrence for the past 2.5 years.

Now you are talking about Iraq. Those are not the same people. In Iraq there has been a sectarian war going on for 10 years now where mostly Iraqis have been killing Iraqis. 20 years ago Iraqi Sunnis were killing Iraqi Shias. I suggest you watch the scenes at the early 1990's where there was a uprising in the South. Supported by the Mullahs in Iran of course.

Oh wait you are using one targeting of a Shia Mosque in Samara 7 years ago (work by Al-Zarqawi nothing to do what we see in Syria right now) and crying about that?
Excuse me, Doritos but where have you been in the last 2.5 years? How many mosques has Al-Assad and his criminals destroyed in Syria? 1000? 2000?
Can you tell me what happened with the WORLD UNESCO HERITAGE sites such as the world famous Umayyad Mosque in Damascus and the Khalid ibn Walid (ra) mosque in Homs?

Is it not funny how little exposure that gets in the media?

Also stop kidding yourself and just admit that ISIS has no chance of ruling a whole country or even region if you want that to happen or not since no Arab country or rule will accept it and since no such group has ruled any whole Arab country or province before and neither will USA allow it or Israel or any super power since they want stability in the Middle East preferably. Besides they are far from being a majority even which we already have discussed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom