What's new

Iranian/Indian asset Altaf Hussain's sectarian provocations over Parachinar

Hamzay

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The God-damned ugly beast of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (London-Delhi-Tehran), once again woke up from his intoxicated sleep.. because of the pain he has for those who were killed in Parachinar - not for those who were killed in Balochistan, Karachi and elsewhere, not also for those who were burnt alive in Bahawalpur (over 200 dead so far).

He begins his filthy speech with the 'reglious lanat' that his kinds use in the beginning of their psychotic gatherings.

Like his lot, he curses 'munafiqeen'...

Then he starts barking at Pakistan Army (as dictated by Iranians/Indians).

He brands Pakistan's COAS as liar, calls Gen. Raheel Sharif the chief of Yazidi Army (Saudi led Muslim coalition) meant to massacre shias.

As usual he acts like an Ayatollah (forgetting that he's a head of a secular movement, as claimed by his cronies).

Last edited:
Altaf Hussain acting like a sectarian Allama demands that Col. Omer (who was stationed at Parachinar) be hanged.

The abusive bastard curses Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence.

He then quotes the famous saying of 'Maula Ali' 'Mushkil Kusha' 'alayhis salam' (by using exact the same salutations)..

The Iranian/Indian asset is very much annoyed at Mustafa Kemal and Farooq Sattar for their taking sides with ISI.

The God-damned ugly beast of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (London-Delhi-Tehran), once again woke up from his intoxicated sleep.. because of the pain he has for those who were killed in Parachinar - not for those who were killed in Balochistan, Karachi and elsewhere, not also for those who were burnt alive in Bahawalpur (over 200 dead so far).

He begins his filthy speech with the 'reglious lanat' that his kinds use in the beginning of their psychotic gatherings.

He brands Pakistan's COAS as liar, calls Gen. Raheel Sharif the chief of Yazidi Army (Saudi led Muslim coalition) meant to massacre shias.

As usual he acts like an Ayatollah (forgetting that he's a head of a secular movement, as claimed by his cronies).

Altaf Hussain acting like a sectarian Allama demands that Col. Omer (who was stationed at Parachinar) be hanged.

The abusive bastard curses Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence.

He then quotes the famous saying of 'Maula Ali' 'Mushkil Kusha' 'alayhis salam' (by using exact the same salutations)..

The Iranian/Indian asset is very much annoyed at Mustafa Kemal and Farooq Sattar for their taking sides with ISI.

Can you please link a video or transcript of the speech please?

Shia massacre in Pakistan is a proven fact due to mass displacement of Hazara Shias who were mostly refugees in western countries.
In this situation, the old fox, is worried about Shias and gave shelter to someone who is claiming of being worried about Shias of Pakistan. heheheheh they are worried about Sunnis in Syria, in fact, worried about their ISISi mercenaries.
If someone raises his voice from UK, i will refute him immediately. But Pakistani government should take the responsibility of Parachinar and ensure it's safety from suicidal terrorists.
Spare Iran from your sectarianism dude, i am sure that my Shia brothers in Pakistan will work for Pakistan's further safety and strength. If you saw a Shia is committing suicide mission, come here and tell me then i will approve your bullshit claimants about Shias and Iran.

Why are you guys surprised? The man is a lunatic + he's always drunk + he's always been anti-pak + army operation has made him more anti-pak.

Sad news:

1) he exists and has a stronghold over Karachi even today thanks to Pak Army who created him and strengthened him (inc in Musharraf era). The Army has a lot to answer for and must share much of the blame.

2) he will still win Karachi in next elections. Shart laga lo!

i wont call him Iranian asset, he is just trying to score brownies against Pak army, doesnt matter on whose behalf, he just need a chance to bark against Pak army as he is mentally disturbed after losing all his influence and dada giri. i think you should edit title of the thread, no need to involve foreign countries on every internal matter.

They are almost entirely from Afghanistan
Well i have talked to plenty of Pakistani Shias who had left the country due to the attacks from Afghani extremists and other extremists around Parachinar. Parachinar is one of the most mazloom piece of Shia world. Some people may tell me that Sunnis are suffering from terror too. I say indeed, Sunnis are being slaughtered too
If Pak government completely ensures it's safety then western colonialists won't be able to abuse the the political situation. Although i am sure about Shia loyalty to Pakistan, it is an specific property of Shia people that they love their motherland along with Sunni patriots. Feel safe of SHia side, they will die for Pakistan at any time needed, see Hezbullah, Houthis and Bahrain's peaceful protesters, they have never fought central government but always fought foreign invaders.
And please don't give excuse to these guys who had this slogan as an strategy in middle east, "Divide and conquer". Make Pakistan great and safe

He can bark because militants do target shias in Pakistan, hazara shias in Quetta or ones in parachinar.

IMG_2156.JPG

Well i have talked to plenty of Pakistani Shias who had left the country due to the attacks from Afghani extremists and other extremists around Parachinar. Parachinar is one of the most mazloom piece of Shia world. Some people may tell me that Sunnis are suffering from terror too. I say indeed, Sunnis are being slaughtered too
If Pak government completely ensures it's safety then western colonialists won't be able to abuse the the political situation. Although i am sure about Shia loyalty to Pakistan, it is an specific property of Shia people that they love their motherland along with Sunni patriots. Feel safe of SHia side, they will die for Pakistan at any time needed, see Hezbullah, Houthis and Bahrain's peaceful protesters, they have never fought central government but always fought foreign invaders.
And please don't give excuse to these guys who had this slogan as an strategy in middle east, "Divide and conquer". Make Pakistan great and safe
problem started after revolution in iran based on extremism which gave birth to sunni extremism there was no sunni extremist before 1979.Nourishing of sunni extremism done by afghan war further nurtured by CIA to defeat KGB / USSR.All these sectarian outfits came into being after 1979 revolution. SSP formed some one created TNFJ( Tehrik Nifaz fiqh Jafriah) created in sunni majority pakistan definitely brain child of iran clergy to export revolution in pakistan.How come a shia minority can start a campaign in pakistan to implement fiqh Jafaria peacefully ???

Well i have talked to plenty of Pakistani Shias who had left the country due to the attacks from Afghani extremists
Who told you that Pakistani Shias are getting attacked by "Afghani" extremists?. They attackers are all their own countrymen.

Parachinar is one of the most mazloom piece of Shia world.
Turis of Parachinar are Pashtuns of highlands, very fierce warriors. They, along with the other Pashtun tribes of highlands, would frown upon usage of pathetic word "mazloom" for them. Their cousins Jajis on the other side of Durand line, are Sunnis, and both have formed alliances against other tribes on number of occasions in history. Things became very ugly in this region due to involvement of Saudi Arabia and Iran in recent decades. Unfortunately Turis have become Shia extremists and their neighbors in Kurram have become Sunni extremists, due to dirty rivalry of Saudi Arabia and Iran. As these Turis are born warriors, so Iran is very interested in them , is recruiting them for Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom