What's new

Iranian/Indian asset Altaf Hussain's sectarian provocations over Parachinar

"London-based Pak political activist Tariq Mir alleges Altaf Hussain asked for $1.5 million, but says Indians sought nothing in return" would you believe something like that also, tariq mir is a shady character as well.

Shia massacre in Pakistan is a proven fact due to mass displacement of Hazara Shias who were mostly refugees in western countries.
In this situation, the old fox, is worried about Shias and gave shelter to someone who is claiming of being worried about Shias of Pakistan. heheheheh they are worried about Sunnis in Syria, in fact, worried about their ISISi mercenaries.
If someone raises his voice from UK, i will refute him immediately. But Pakistani government should take the responsibility of Parachinar and ensure it's safety from suicidal terrorists.
Spare Iran from your sectarianism dude, i am sure that my Shia brothers in Pakistan will work for Pakistan's further safety and strength. If you saw a Shia is committing suicide mission, come here and tell me then i will approve your bullshit claimants about Shias and Iran.
Pakistan is the second biggest Shia country in the world and the only Sunni majority country to have elected Shia leaders we have issues on the Afghan border but dont let that fool you
We were the first country to call out on Saudi,s no Shias allowed for Yemen operation policy and it was because of our sectarian concerns we stayed out
In Pakistan we live in same neighbourhoods we have many cases where one brother is SUnni other is Shia dont let some dungholes give you wrong picture of Pakistan

It is upto the kashmiris living in India to decide what the truth, would you accept the balochs version of truth!

I Am A Baloch And It Is Comic For An Indian To Talk About "Baloch Version of The Truth"

"London-based Pak political activist Tariq Mir alleges Altaf Hussain asked for $1.5 million, but says Indians sought nothing in return" would you believe something like that also, tariq mir is a shady character as well.

Even Altaf Husain Is A Shady Character Yet You Consider Him Truthful

I Am A Baloch And It Is Comic For An Indian To Talk About "Baloch Version of The Truth"

You're a Baloch, and I'm a Muhajir of Karachi. Yet these Indians think we maybe on their side :)

You're a Baloch, and I'm a Muhajir of Karachi. Yet these Indians think we maybe on their side :)

Brother As Long As Were United Altaf Husain And Brahamdagh Bugti Can Keep Barking

BTW On My Mother's Side I Am Muhajir:-):-)

Seriously! then why are the balochis trying to get a resolution passed at the UN!

Pakistan is the second biggest Shia country in the world and the only Sunni majority country to have elected Shia leaders we have issues on the Afghan border but dont let that fool you
We were the first country to call out on Saudi,s no Shias allowed for Yemen operation policy and it was because of our sectarian concerns we stayed out
In Pakistan we live in same neighbourhoods we have many cases where one brother is SUnni other is Shia dont let some dungholes give you wrong picture of Pakistan
The sword of nationalism should be so strong it can cut sectarian roots I don't see such connection between Iran and India or Bangladeshi shias than Pakistan shias state was ineffective in controlling shia revolution in Pakistan after 1979 what Zia did he nurtured and allowed Saudi proxies to work freely against shia evolutionists in Pakistan a approach which miserably failed for Pakistan.

Seriously! then why are the balochis trying to get a resolution passed at the UN!

The So Called Baloch(Remember People Of Balochistan Are Called Baloch Not Balochi Balochi Is Language) Can't Even Name A Street of Quetta And Talk Like They Know Balochistan.

Herbiyar Marri Was Facing A Murder Case When He Fled to Afghanistan And Re Started BLA Hoping To Court Afghan Government Favours.They're Just Sell Offs

And That Fateh Idiot He Is Not Even A Baloch:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom