What's new

Iranian/Indian asset Altaf Hussain's sectarian provocations over Parachinar

Altaf Hussain more like Indian Israeli asset not Iranian asset

Iran is also involved and India and Iran r very much working together agianst Pakistan.. and he is not the only asset,. there are a few in custody of Pak police that also confirms this

Shia massacre in Pakistan is a proven fact due to mass displacement of Hazara Shias who were mostly refugees in western countries.
In this situation, the old fox, is worried about Shias and gave shelter to someone who is claiming of being worried about Shias of Pakistan. heheheheh they are worried about Sunnis in Syria, in fact, worried about their ISISi mercenaries.
If someone raises his voice from UK, i will refute him immediately. But Pakistani government should take the responsibility of Parachinar and ensure it's safety from suicidal terrorists.
Spare Iran from your sectarianism dude, i am sure that my Shia brothers in Pakistan will work for Pakistan's further safety and strength. If you saw a Shia is committing suicide mission, come here and tell me then i will approve your bullshit claimants about Shias and Iran.
you shud ask ur govt not to do it.. the latest confession of Kalboshan Yadev unveils that the IRanian govt is getting shia killed in Pakistan so that they can play that sectarian card...

Altaf Hussain more like Indian Israeli asset not Iranian asset

Well, he barks only when a certain sect is targeted by the terrorists. He doesn't behave differently from Jafaria Alliance, Majlis e Wahdat al Muslimeen etc.

Altaf Hussain is so certain about Quaid-e-Azam's conversion from one sect to the other:

Altaf Hussain's only evidence is Abul Hassan Isfahani (from the same sect). And Altaf Hussain's struggle to prove that Quaid-e-Azam converted from Ismaili to Ithna 'Ashri means a lot.

Quaid-e-Azam Sunni or Shia?

Now this is like asking if Nehru was Brahman or Dalit.

Quaid-e-Azam never talked about his personal belief in public. He was never found to be attending services in an Imam Bargah or quoting Imam Ali left and right in his speeches. He didn't even hoist a black flag or 'Panjtan sign' at his residence in Mumbai and Delhi.

Practically, publicly, he was neither a shia nor a sunni. He was a simple Muslim. And he created Pakistan for all people who were Muslims (regardless of their sectarian affiliation) and who were minority Non-Muslims.

Altaf Hussain is already an enemy of Pakistan's integrity and solidarity. He has been serving the Indian agenda by dividing Pakistanis on ethnic lines as well as serving the Iranian agenda by dividing Pakistanis on sectarian lines.

it is unfortunate but muslims need protection from muslim. you can see it everywhere.

it is unfortunate but muslims need protection from muslim. you can see it everywhere.

So the Hindus that kill your troops in Assam, Nagaland and the rest of India are actually Israelis?

And the Hindus under Mughals who fought Hindus were Egyptians in disguise?

So, In pakistan you call him an anti-national, someone who speaks the truth!

Yeah We Have Good Reason To Call Him One

11652127_10155803481555192_626387168_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom