What's new

Iranian helicopter violates Pakistan airspace

guys guys as stated above its just a helicopter jeezz
and all you hot blooded Pakistanis here who are sending their cyber love through a forums answer this question u nerds
Okkay shoot down this helicopter and send some nukes over to Iran fine and dandy
What about drone strikes every other week which actually kills innocent people? WTF do you all (hot headed ignorant pakis) (no offense to there who actually have common sense) have to say about that
boom
:sniper:
served

@Serpentineyou are being so nice & calm...I hope there are more Iranis like you.

Pakistan understand the pain of losing 14 Irani guards as Pakistan itself has lost several thousand of its troops against terrorists. The problem is some Irani ministers & people blaming Pakistan for it & talking about attacking someone in Pakistan. This is not the way forward. By talking like this Iran is losing the love & respect of Pakistanis.

The better way forward is Irani military cooperate with Pakistani military directly & develop some kind of mechanism. Both countries are suffering due to foreign backed terrorists in Balochistan region & this must end now.

And this is wrong to say that Pakistani Sunnis hate Iran, there is no such thing in Pakistan. I am Sunni having almost half of my relatives/cousins Shia & we love both Iran & Saudi Arabia equally. The thing is Pakistanis are against foreign boots in Pakistan...beit Iran, Saudi Arabia, America or any other xyz. I hope you understand now.

CB4 and others like him are just upset that pakistan forces have started killing their beloved ARABs trained and financed Terrorist. So the only way they can show their frustration is by dreaming of nuking shias.

I'm neither Sunni nor Shia. In case you are thinkng on the lines of an ahmadiya due to a national hero in my avatar, i'm not that either. I'm just Muslim and proud of that.

But observing your posts and your support for Iranians, i can see you are a Shi'a. No matter. I have no problem. But in case you didn't realize, Taliban and other unknown miscrients have killed 50,000 Sunnis in war on terror. Sorry mate. The truth is, 'Tali do hath say baj te hai'.

In Pakistan there was never sectarian violance until these bastards (Saudis and Iranians) started playing proxies. Mullahs, sunni or shi'a, they all incite hatred

What do i want ? There is a lot i want and that is peace in my country. Unfortunately I'm just a simple human being who has no power or authority. I can't argue with you because you follow some imported foreign policy sh!t.

If you can't be proud to be a Pakistani and can't defend your own sky on moral grounds, then you are considered a traitor.

Last edited:
If you can't be proud to be a Pakistani to defend your own sky, then you are a traitor.
Therefore you are a traitor? My bad am I missing a point here

"cb4, post: 4945286, member: 2206"]I'm neither Sunni nor Shia. I'm just Muslim and proud of that...

If it looks like a duck and walks/quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

But observing your posts and your support for Iranians, i can see you are a Shi'a.

Observing your support for Saudis Thats exactly how i know you are a wahhabi paudi plus not to mention you were in pakistan during the election as you are a member of PML-N am i wrong so far.

No matter. I have no problem.

Is that why you threatened to nuke Iran cause you have no problem with shias

But in case you didn't realize, Taliban and other unknown miscreants have killed 50,000 Sunnis in war on terror.

Taliban's are neither shia nor Sunni they are Wahhabi.And yes Virginia(since you spend most of your time in Canada when PML-N is not in power i am sure you will get that) there is a big difference between Sunni and Wahhabi.

No Taliban's are known terrorist not miscreants since you are a PML-N(zia party) and majority of your terrorist be LJ ASWJ TTP votes for PML-N one can see why you call them miscreants and not terrorist.

In Pakistan there was never sectarian violance until these bastards (Saudis and Iranians) started playing proxies.

Father of terrorism in pakistan was also known as Zia you know PML-N founder shell we say.HE ALSO WENT OUT TO FORM ASWJ PREVIOUSLY LJ and gave them full protection and support.

Sorry mate. The truth is, 'Tali do hath say baj te hai'(it takes two to tango)

Really is that why active terrorist groups through out pakistan represent only one party Wahhabi. your miscreants take dollars and instruction from Saudis deny that and attack pakistanis and its defense forces deny that.

What do i want ? There is a lot i want and that is peace in my country. Unfortunately I'm just a simple human being who has no power or authority. I can't argue with you because you follow some imported foreign policy.

is that why rana sannaullah was seen hanging around LJ top leader cause you want peace? you know LJ thats get 1005 of financing from Saudi and other Wahhabi states.

yes as A SHIA ALWAYS ON THE RECEIVING END I FOLLOW SOME FOREIGN STATE POLICY.yOU CALLING TERRORIST MISCREANTS ARE A PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI.

If you can't be proud to be a Pakistani to defend your own sky morally, regardless of whom that maybe, then you are a traitor.

Yes as i have said it over and over again if patriotic means being pro terrorist no thank you.My pakistan does not include terrorist or supporting terrorism.

I am a proud pakistan and i always will stand up for her but if i have to chose to defend terrorist sorry you can have that honor.

so when are you going back to Canada after the next election if PML-N LOSES.

@Cheetah786

Observing your support for Saudis Thats exactly how i know you are a wahhabi paudi plus not to mention you were in pakistan during the election as you are a member of PML-N am i wrong so far.

Support for Saudis ? hahaha damn you just made that up on the spot. Quote me the part when i praised Saudis here ?

Is that why you threatened to nuke Iran cause you have no problem with shias

Are there are no Sunnis, and other minorities in Iran ? Oh wait, you don't give a shyt.

I have no problem with Shi'as but problem with humans like you who constantly use sectarianism to spread hatred.

I have no authority to nuke Iran, but i do have a voice as a Pakistani ciizen to defend against a threat an Iranian MP made few days back !

If they can't talk or cooperate with us in a civilized manner over cross border attacks (here and there) and then the incident such as this, then they should be treated with the same harsh language.

Taliban's are neither shia nor Sunni they are Wahhabi.And yes Virginia(since you spend most of your time in Canada when PML-N is not in power i am sure you will get that) there is a big difference between Sunni and Wahhabi.

There is a big difference between what you know and what someone has told you in your ear. I'm guessing you are going with something what someone told you in your ear.

No Taliban's are known terrorist not miscreants since you are a PML-N(zia party) and majority of your terrorist be LJ ASWJ TTP votes for PML-N one can see why you call them miscreants and not terrorist.

LMAOF. Dude you really need to go back and learn English. Miscreant is a word which means someone who has done something wrong or unlawful. A Miscreant is a Terrorist.

As for your claims, believe what you want to believe. The truth is, hundreds of workers of AWSJ are in Punjab Jails and LJ are being killed by Rangers in streets of Karachi everyday.

Go look up today's newspapers and tv. Who is protecting shi'as during your Muharram. SHAME on you. Its the same PML-N.

Father of terrorism in pakistan was also known as Zia you know PML-N founder shell we say.HE ALSO WENT OUT TO FORM ASWJ PREVIOUSLY LJ and gave them full protection and support.

Father of terrorism is Saudi Arabia and Iran. Zia had backing of Saudis and Bhuttos had backing of Iranians. STFU and learn some history.

Really is that why active terrorist groups through out pakistan represent only one party Wahhabi. your miscreants take dollars and instruction from Saudis deny that and attack pakistanis and its defense forces deny that.

Rant

is that why rana sannaullah was seen hanging around LJ top leader cause you want peace? you know LJ thats get 1005 of financing from Saudi and other Wahhabi states.

Already mentioned about LJ in Punjab and Karachi.

yes as A SHIA ALWAYS ON THE RECEIVING END I FOLLOW SOME FOREIGN STATE POLICY.yOU CALLING TERRORIST MISCREANTS ARE A PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI.

Good for you. Now don't call yourself Pakistani

Yes as i have said it over and over again if patriotic means being pro terrorist no thank you.My pakistan does not include terrorist or supporting terrorism.

Iranians are like Saudis. Explain why their relations with India is good. Explain the access to chabahar, then eventually acess to Afghanistan to hurt our Baluchustan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Does that ring any bell to you ?

I am a proud pakistan and i always will stand up for her but if i have to chose to defend terrorist sorry you can have that honor.

No you are not

so when are you going back to Canada after the next election if PML-N LOSES.

When are you going to Iran ?

Last edited:
cross border terrorism in India/Iran/Afganistan has one thing in common

Next time Iran come in Pak Space then Shoot them like what we did to American Helicopter in Pak. Space, there are millions of Pakistanis with Persian Iran Roots so they will Stand with Pak. against Iran as they donot like Shia Kafir State of Iran, Enemy of Sunni Muslims in Syria and Around the World, Shoot them Down, InshAllah Next time

It might be. Since despite Mian Sahab's claims.. his foreign policy is still set by telephone calls.
our uncouth behaviour with the Iranians not withstanding, the Iranians are not being very accomodating considering our delicate position. They chose to be a Pariah of the world and the sanctions on them are testament to it. As such, the sanctions on Iran are much more half hearted than the ones that will be slapped on us if we do anything.
I think we need to accept Iran as it is because this behavior is not only with us but with everyone who doesnt co-operate with them. But anyways our benefit is more then to loose with Iran viz a viz west.

If anyone in Pakistan want to engage Iran in a hostile manor they are not thinking.. LOL Once the embargo end Iran is Turkey with boat load of oil reserve.. They will dominate the muslim world with oil money plus self reliance.. Pakistan will be back by the Saudi and their about to run out oil reserve money, While Iran will team up with India to double bang Pakistan. both India and Iran are on the rise while Pakistan is in a sustain decline thanks to their Saudi funded extremism that is reckoning the country..

But you never mentioned what you were smoking while writing this?

Pakistan will be the end loser in any kind of confrontation with Iran. Its simply not in our interest.

And those of my countrymen threatening to launch missiles at Iranian cities, my suggestion to you is first shoot down American drones that bomb our civilians on a weekly basis and NATO Apaches that kill our soldiers at will (remember Salalah).

Last edited:
o_O:cuckoo:
You are defending something that is not even in question in attempts to berate me.. I already told you how amusing it is that you are trying to compare Dictators with Civilian rulers in an attempt to score ego cherries for yourself when I agree with you already. The Civilian system has never been allow to florish by our establishment and its "gods gift to earth" dictators.. hence expecting the same sort of "mein ne keh diya hai, hojayega" arrogance is no longer possible with the advent of media and other checks. What I insist is that regardless of his claim, Pakistan's foreign policy is not independent and subject to being influenced by external powers on a phone call or diplomatic visit.

He took powers in a midst of a bloody War......nuff said:hitwall:

As for me being Jealous? Why the heck would I be jealous? I dont support any other candidate on the seat and as such I found NS the best choice given the circumstances. As of yet again, you are creating an imaginary scenario for yourself in which you are trying to defend NS against critique by a PTI,APML,PPP etc etc supporter.. when I am neither.. and the result is that you sounding like a Bewkoof.

Oooh now you describes yourself as a God chosen critique of your own, which no one dares to defends in respects of your holiness.......keep it up:wave:

Back
Top Bottom