What's new

Iranian helicopter violates Pakistan airspace

Shut up. He spent 99% of his time here defending Iran more than his own country and even over his country, and that means his loyalty goes for Iran, most of them are like this.

Your loyalty also lies towards KSA..Does it make you less Patriotic ?

It depends how you look at it..I told you in the very first post that it is your hate towards Shias.
Nope, your ignorance led you to this conclusion. For Arabs, not defending every and each Arab country is called treason not the other way around. You won't understand it anyway..

So Jordan and Saudi Arabia are comparable with Iran and Pakistan?

Yes it is.Iran and Pakistan used to be close partners right before the Islamic revolution.we can understand Urdu and they can understand Persian as well.even though wahhabi ideology has been spread through the country,yet,most of Pakistani people like Iran.no matter what their sect is.our older gen also like Pakistan(specially lahore city) as well.

At the end if there is a country that suppose to be Pakistan's partner, that is only Iran, not British made entities like jordan or saudi regime.

BTW, you savage terrorist apologist should stop provoking Pakistanis against us.right?

It shouldnt be a matter of Sunni versus Shia,the country should allways come first.
That is if you want to have a country called Pakistan.

Sadly internet warriors dnt understand tht...

hh.jpg

Yes it is.Iran and Pakistan used to be close partners right before the Islamic revolution.we can understand Urdu and they can understand Persian as well.even though wahhabi ideology has been spread through the country,yet,most of Pakistani people like Iran.no matter what their sect is.our older gen also like Pakistan(specially lahore city) as well.

At the end if there is a country that suppose to be Pakistan's partner, that is only Iran, not British made entities like jordan or saudi regime.

BTW, you savage terrorist apologist should stop provoking Pakistanis against us.right?

I recently visited Punjab Universitys library... and damn dude... a section of their library is entirely decorate or built with those Persian tile art work.. and farsi quotes.. including Iqbals poetry..

As for Iran.. i dnt know why our relations are still not what they were during Shahs era.. considering we are neighbours,muslims... and have had relations since thousands of years... even share ethnic relations.. yet... :tdown:

I recently visited Punjab Universitys library... and damn dude... a section of their library is entirely decorate or built with those Persian tile art work.. and farsi quotes.. including Iqbals poetry..

As for Iran.. i dnt know why our relations are still not what they were during Shahs era.. considering we are neighbours,muslims... and have had relations since thousands of years... even share ethnic relations.. yet... :tdown:
well.Iran-Pakistan relation (along with Iran-Turkey relation) will improve just in case we normalizes the relation with US.hopefully we are doing that right now.and for the starter ,UK and Iran agreed to reopen their embassies in capitals.

well.Iran-Pakistan relation (along with Iran-Turkey relation) will improve just in case we normalizes the relation with US.hopefully we are doing that right now.and for the starter ,UK and Iran agreed to reopen their embassies in capitals.

Majority of Pakistanis support Iran, they just think them as muslim country and not shia. But no one will support Iran coming in to Baluchistan to take revenge or kill anyone. And don't think just because Pakistan is sunni majority country that mean it most hate Iran just like Arabs. In fact i have never seen any Pakistani against Iran in real life.

Majority of Pakistanis support Iran, they just think them as muslim country and not shia. But no one will support Iran coming in to Baluchistan to take revenge or kill anyone. And don't think just because Pakistan is sunni majority country that mean it most hate Iran just like Arabs. In fact i have never seen any Pakistani against Iran in real life.
no one has pleasure and will to kill Pakistani people or to take revenge there.all we want is an allowance that lets Iranian armed forces to follow terrorists escaping into your territory.

Maybe Iran and Pakistan can do it together in a joint operation?

I don't think Iran did it by mistake. Iran just wanted to show Pakistan that if required they can hunt the terrorists themselves.One thing I know about Iranians that they are not ready to bow down in front of anyone. Despite of Sanctions and threat from powerful countries they are standing tall and heading towards what they want to achieve.Respect for Iran !!!
welldone, koi opportunity na chorna, kher kuch hum logon ke bhi ghaltian hen jo hum tum jesay intshar pasandon ke baton me a jatey hen.

welldone, koi opportunity na chorna, kher kuch hum logon ke bhi ghaltian hen jo hum tum jesay intshar pasandon ke baton me a jatey hen.

What is wrong in it ? Did I say anything about bad your country ? I said what I feel about Iran and it was related to topic.

Back
Top Bottom